ATTENTION FLORIDIANS

How do we deal with the New Yorker problem?
They're literally worse than Cubans, and unlike Cubans they are all over the state and not just DADE county.
You can't mention pizza around these fools. You can't talk about how you like the quiet because then they're all "YO BACK IN NEW YOOOARK IT WAS ALWAUS LOUD YO"

What the fuck do we do. They're everywhere. I'm pretty sure there's more New Yorkers in Florida than in fucking New York at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feed them to the alligators at Disney world like you do with your children

I send every fucking New Yorker I meet to Publix. I fucking hate that overpriced, shit hole of a company so much.

They destroyed Ft Lauderdale. Looks like fucking Jersey now.

You don't know how many of them are there there aren't enough gators.

Who are the New Yorkers of Japan?

Lots of newyorkers in dade as well

Okay you are worse than a New Yorker u u fucking turncoat

People from Tokyo

Fucking kikebags

Are you from Tokyo?

I've met a few folks from Kyoto and they were great.

You're in dad senpai?
I know meng. I'm in Plantation shit sucks ass.

Hey OP. While you're at it let's get rid of drivers from Ohio. They make this state's roads thunderdome

Publix is the best. Great company.

>plantation
Miss the white flight?

winn dixie is cheaper and better for pretty much every item sold, but pubsubs are goat and nothing beats a 5 dollar daily special pubsub

new yorker who moved to florida at a young age here

you cant stop us.

What? Publix is literally the best grocery chain in America. Clean, nice staff, better quality off brand products. It's not overpriced when you pay attention to the sales. But hey continue to go to Walmart to buy your groceries and save a few bucks for chink tier food.

>Cubans
>Bad
Fucker they're one of the reasons Florida can go red. Not to mention their paranoid as all hell about Marxists

No, I live in a different region on the same island

But many "people from Tokyo" are from different parts of the country and are living there for work reasons so it's not as bad as New Yorkers

Fuck you and your pizza faggot.

New York Dreamers are the worst because they still think they are from New York.

If you don't like Publix, you might be on the wrong side of the wall friendo

Attention New Yorkers:
How do we deal with the Floridian cuban spic trash problem?

These "people" are constantly in the news about how fucking retarded they are.

Should we just nuke Florida? California too.

Texan here, we'll help with your New York carpetbagger problem, if you help us with the Californian invasion.

Those are the old ones and the new ones who remember Communism.

Their kids are the worst and speak just as bad English.

Ironically enough I am part Cuban ,but my mom had the decency to move to a white area when she came here in 1980 and speaks perfect English and is fully Americanized.

>born in new york
>"waahhh you're not from new york"

just one example of floridian obtuseness that i despise so much

Floridian Cubans are 100x better than Californian mexishits

I don't give a fuck. Get gassed.

Enjoy new england, you cucky cuck.
I know what you mean about NYers talking about NY constantly, fucking hilarious how they can't resist

Florida faggot here, I pledge a battalion of gators and a bunch of bathsalts to supe you guys up for killing commies

I'd rather have new yorkers than puerto ricans, muslims, and homeless drug addicted yankees from ohio and the like. All of which we have in large numbers here.

Though "new yoricans" are indeed the worse combination.

you WILL go back

Martin County reporting in, it's a lost cause over here. Just nuke the whole fucking place. Nothing but old Jew Yorkers and even worse NJfags. At least they are old.

I'd take 100 bananaboat Cuban niggers over one more loud annoying jewess that complains about every fucking thing.

>hates Publix

You aren't a true Floridian. GTFO my state.

The only thing worse than a new Yorker is a Porta Rican from New York

Ft lauderdale was always democrat trash.

>being Pubcucks
>2017

New yorkers invented Florida. If it weren't for them you'd be sitting in a swamp with bubba watching oranges grow.

I still like the subs tho

Why do floridians think we don't have publix in georgia? I have a pub sub in my fridge right now. Literally no reason to go to your shithole state outside of orlando

Make me.

>when you have the most drugs and the most drug laws and the drug laws don't work
lol
I kinda love it here. Except in the winter. I want snow.

The rare tropical storm is always fun. Had a blast during that last one(what was it called? whatever).

No faggot cocaine slinging Cubans built Florida fuck off

OK Tyrone

I work with a lot of them. They come in two varieties. Those that do nothing but talk shit and are incredibly incompetent, or non-nonsense hardworkers. I'll take Cubans any day over most other minorities, except maybe Vietnamese (never had any issues with them).

I think it's worth noting that a lot of Cubans have either left the state or moved to the north east. There's been a huge wave of new spics from L.A. that are much worse than the worst Cuban.

>Aldi

You on welfare nigga?

Fuck you and your shitty opinions

Miami faggot here, this place is constantly getting riddled with fresh off the boat refs, they come over and pull out a credit card then think they're hot shit. I was out on the ocean and one of the fuckwits rammed into me with their jetski. Called cops and they got away with it. Stupid sacks of shit can't accept consequences and now I'm left with a fucked boat.

First Publix I ever went to was in Spartanburg SC.

>implying atlanta isn't one of the most booming cities in the country with a film industry set to rival hollyjew
OK Antonio Montana

Exactly, they're everywhere. But florida shitters brag about them when they're all over the southeast, I've been to them in virginia. Florida literally has nothing worth bragging about, it's the unwashed cock of the US

OK Radric. You know you BET originals don't count as films right?

Enjoy your shitty state income tax, friendo

nah college student though. Publix is nice, but it's far too expensive when there are better options for many items.

The one thing I don't like about aldi is their produce, but the amount of money I save makes it worthwhile to go there. Plus my thicc white girlfriend likes their wine.

Fuck that place, they never have everything I need. Always end up going to Publix or Walmart anyway. Not to mention last time I went there they use that faggy European shopping cart system, where you have to insert a coin to get the cart.

Who/Davie/ here?

Last bastion of Decent folks in Broward county

Nassau county here.

>what is every single disney related film in the last five years
lol
I concede this one

They brag because Publix started in Florida.

Yeah they always use the 25 cent cart thing... it's pretty smart actually... it can be annoying though if you forgot a quarter... plus dumb basic bitches ask for my cart like the wellfare queens that they are.

I dk I get great deals there so it makes it worthwhile.

First of all, to the OP. Fuck off, because Cubans will always be based, even their increasingly liberal grandchildren.

Anyone have a problem with the fucking hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans that have moved into FL in the past decade?
This is becoming ridiculous.

Central Florida is already little Puerto Rico.

>new Yorkers invented Florida
Get fucked. New Yorkers and northerners in general have, and always will be shit. Those libshits ruined their states voting dem and now they come here, take advantage of our based policies and taxes then vote for the same shitty policies that ruined the north.

I hate them more than blacks.

I never go south of palm beach. You're doing it wrong.

Can we get rid of the Cubans instead? Miami here

Georgians shouldn't shit on Floridians man. Just people south of Okeechobee.

I'm from Maryland originally. People like to shit on my state, but those people only see PG, Montgomery, and Baltimore.

SC too. Was hick as fuck and quaint, but awesome fun too. Especially the fun with explosives and other homemade "toys" made from assorted pieces of pipe and fireworks.

The awesome part of the south few ever get to see.

A Georgia nigger calling our state a shithole.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Bragging about Jewsknee

Without Cubans Miami would be NYC tier liberalism

Cubans are what makes Miami, Miami. Moverse a otro sitio si no te gusta, coño.

>DELET THIS
Found the nigger. Sorry that your food stamps don't go as far at Publix as they do at shart mart, maybe you should just kys.

It's just banter man
I can see I've triggered the fllordiafags
yeah man the millions of dollars being brought into our economy is lame as fuck, who would want any of that mouse money

NIGGA WEVE BEEN GETTIG MOUSE MONEY SINCE DISNEY WAS AN ANITSEMITE FUCK OFF

Did you just move there yourself? There were always New Yorkers and other snow birds. They are just as much of Florida as the elderly.

Cubans are not conservatives. They voted for Shillary.

No speeki spani

>tfw palm bay
Meh it always sucked here.

I lived a few years in Europe and always hated the cart system. Every time I went to Carrefour, I had to make sure I carried change with me.

I mean, I got nothing against people using Aldi's it's just never really been worth it for me. I normally get what I need from Publix or Winn-Dixie.

we /mousemoney/ too now bitch u wan me 2 rolll up on ya

How old are you, 12?

Miami is a turd and anything below Fort Lauderdale is a liberal shithole. Yes there's based enclaves like Davie, but overall South Florida is dragging us down. Fucking libs

No speeki spani pedro

youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk

Get your bands lil up nigga. Even are blacks are better at being shittier than yours.

Here in Ocala the Winn Dixie has a label on the shelf price denoting if it's kosher, any other anons seen this yet? I kek heartily every time I go in there picturing Jews saving some shekels.

who /gainesville/ here

>Not miring all of the thicc southern qts in yoga pants
>Not petting Gators in Paynes Prarie
>Not cucking liberal professors
>Not stopping by based Zaxby's and Chick Fill A
>Not going to the East Side and shouting racial epithets at blacks

Nobody ever says its exclusive to Fl, only that its popular down here and not available for the most part, in the north. Though from what i understand they're doing pretty well and spreading.

I saw a Safeway down here(FL) for the first time the other day.

Space Coast Fag here

New Yorkers are a plague on Florida
cant stand these bastards , or the way they drive
>Yo back in NY, we had unions, the unions gave us good jobs
>This state doesn't pay shit , back in NY we had unions to give us good jobs
>When I move here from NY, I found out this is a right to work state, what does that mean ? they fuck is, with no unions
>Buy up all the land and make it into fagity condos

Nah man they're just winter birds, once it becomes hot again they'll go back to their shitty state and be back next winter.

Half my street is empty during the summer lol

Fucking this, Puerto Ricans are literally the worst. Even worse than Mexicans. The few Mexicans we get here at least know their place and work the fields. Niggericans shit up everywhere they go. Last time I was at Orlando tried going to the theater with some friends it was packed with loud ass PR niggers hollering over everything. I actually thought they were just regular niggers but they started screaming shit n Spanish.

>Cubans are not conservatives. They voted for Shillary.

>the level of support for Trump among Cubans was similar to that of non-Latinos in the state (51%).
>the Cuban share of that population has declined to 31%. (The Puerto Rican share of the state’s Latino eligible population stands at 28%.)
>Meanwhile Clinton handily carried the Puerto Rican vote with 72 percent

You're literally addressing the wrong issue. Kill yourself.

Also,
>living in Miami
>not speaking Spanish
0/10

naw nigga come up 2 zone 1 where my boysnem stay nigga get headshot n shit niggasee if u think u tuff goofy ass nigga

>Not to mention last time I went there they use that faggy European shopping cart system, where you have to insert a coin to get the cart.
That's called nigger proofing cart theft.

Florida was built by whites, Cubans came on boats and lived off gibs ever since.

I love me some SUAVE SMOOTH

triple j suave smooth nigga

all of the dumb white boy surfers I grew up with listened to this... i keked and told them theyre fags.

Some of them never left and have fledgling rap careers where they invite some random black to be in their vids with their white gf fawning over them

I worked at this Trailer Park Super Center of filth back in high school
Its true, they really do have these kosher stickers

Go have a drink with Big Daddy.

Ricans are a plague

I hear you.. I gave up boating in SoFla. Keep my boat in the Keys at my place down there... Fuck Haulover sandbar and the spics and nigs that invaded there. Made the mistake of taking my 31' Intrepid there on a weekend recently after not going there for 10+ years.. Fucking zoo. All that shit ass reggaeton music, floating trash, and I got hit by 2 jetskis driven by nogs, and some spic ran over my anchor line over the course of 4 hours.... White flight has me living in Parkland, but moving north again soon as Coral Spring is getting blacked. And yes, fuck you fucking new yorkers. You all look like clowns wearing all black to the beach with socks on your sandals and shit.

Even if half supported Trump, they are not worth having here. I wish we could replace the Latinos here with whites. Spanish is a savage language.

kek, implying I could get triggered by a sad little Georgia nigglet. Naw, it's just your state wishes it was half the state ours is. Georgia is nothing more than a flyover state. The state people drive through on their way to Daytona, Orlando, Miami or the Keys. Nobody actually enjoys Georgia. Hell, even North Carolina is more of a tourist spot with its ski resorts.Sad.

>I know what you mean about NYers talking about NY constantly, fucking hilarious how they can't resist
This goes for all New England fags down here in general. If it's so great up there why didn't they just stay?

Typically conversation with a New Yorker

>Hey bro it's getting kinda chilly out
>YO MAN THSTS NOTHING. BACK IN NEW YOOOARK I WAS AT A BAAAR GETTING SHIT FACED AND HAD TO PEE BUT I WAS SO DRUNK I PEED OUTSIDE AND THE PEE FROZE ONTO MY DICK AND MY FRIENDS SAW IT AND NOW THEY CALL ME PEEDICK