Reddit Moderator here

Hi pole,

I am a certified Reddit Moderator. I have a lot of authority, karma, and my gold is a lot. So I hope you will read my words with the respect it deserves.

To add to my credibility, I am of Indian origin and my day job consists of helping my father Ravi with his business (he sells portable toilets) and I am a call center professional. I sell antivirus software to people that may have infected computers.

Anyways, I came here for a reason. And that reason is to say this...

Indians created this country. I am a legal immirgant. If it were not for us, you people would be lost, afraid, and ashamed. I am happy to say that my ancestors built the USA and happy to say this. Anyways, think twice before you go spouting about illegal this and immigrants that. You may never know if you are next, white people.....................

Also please no jeb bush, kek or anything about trump in this thread. Thanks

Fuck off

Kill yourself

sexpenis

Geh Avek

>built this country
>opened a 7/11

doesn't count, pajeet

Poo

He's right. I've unearthed proof. Pic related is part of a telegram exchange between Mumbai and Atlanta in which a cotton gin owner argued questions over warranty and operational expectations.

Back to /Reddit you atheist faggot.

its time to make the donuts

>falling for this obvious b8 and responding to the nigger

WEW

Posting Pepe
Wew

Praise Kek!
Jeb! Lost to Trump.
And the skelegates will teach you to poo in loo

not sure if bait or if liberals literally don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigration

POO

Its obviously an actual redditor attempting shitty satire unaware that its not funny and hes actually ruining this entire website

Nigers says that they build murica. Indians says that they build murica. All says that build murica, only natives do not says anything, because they are dead.

>Indian Intellectual
Pew

hello this is OP

some of you have already spoken of jeb bush, trump, and kek. I specifically said not to do this and some of you have already broken this rule. Please abide by my rules in this discussin thread thank you

LARP

?? ........... POO!

>Posting popo
ftfy

WE

please stop saying pooinloo that is offensive. i do not poo in a toilet and i use a sturdy hole it is a cultural thing and you wont understand