Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

>his country's leader isnt racist

I'm a dual citizen is it time for me to go back?

Pls help I don't if I should go back

he once rephrased the 14 words, so i guess yes.

What ethnicity are hungarians even

>Dual citizen
End this meme

I'm an Anglo. Can I move to Hungary?

Its because of the gypsies.

I have 2 passports how is it a meme

fuck off we're full

but seriously if our financial situation keeps getting better it might be better here than there

Magyar.

Mongolian germanic slavs?

>kicked out the IMF
>sucking up EU funds while actively sabotaging them
>secretly allies with Russia in the war against globalism
Very much our guy, yes. An incredibly based politician.

do hung-aryans like us?

Is budapest worth going?

the population's attitude towards you guys is neutral, we're not taught about slovenians at all in school

yes, little Croatia

So does that mean forced miscegenation with the native gypsy population?

Are you a half nigger? (Jew, arab,...)

what do hungarians think about "normal" germans. not politicians

how based can one man even be?

nyissa ki az ajtót

Dual citizenship was invented for kikes and Israel. Its a retarded idea even from a cucked civic nationalist perspective. Either you're a part of this country or you're part of some other country, pick one. If you're not white we're gonna be picking for you pretty soon here.

How did it come to Slavs to be the saviors of the white race?

What the fuck is wrong with Germanic people?

No both my parents are Hungarian

yes

We used to like germans because of the common history, now most people just think you're cucks

Your the fucking cuck here, I'm probably more white than you my family's not even been in America 100 years, if yours has been here over that then you've definitely been cucked with native or nigger blood, kys nigger

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh

is Budapest cucked like all cities seem to be? asking because even Warsaw is cucked hard

The eternal Anglo and the IMF antagonized Hitler into WWII in order to destroy him because he knew. Since then the German will and backbone has been completely broken and subverted and they only exist to serve their (((overlords))). It's a tragic story.

Mongolian finns with German culture. Basically the 3 apexes of master races

post rare Orbans

What about us italians? C'mon we have the same colors on the flag...

for the umpteenth time, we're not slavs

Maybe not before 1945

If you're white then I do want you here. Please invite your friends and family too. But you have to become a part of this nation fully and singularly, we can't let the Jews continue their bullshit. Sorry if its a bit inconvenient.

So what are you, Mongols?

well, the Grand Boulevard and its immediate neighbourhood is full of kebab shops, and there's quite a few niggers and gypsies in the 8th district, but compared to other European capitals, I'd say Budapest is fairly uncucked

Whoah a leader with common sense. How is eastern europe immunized against anti-nationalism?

better than germans

white Europeans speaking a Finno-Ugric language that borrows words from Slavic, Germanic and Turkic languages

Holy fuck.
I love this guy.

So Turk rape babies mixed with Soviet rape babies, got it

Holy fuck.
I love this guy.
Austro-Hungarian Empire revival when?

Hungary, you guys are alright

First he can do something about the fucking ghetto's (their not even ghetto's, their considered "avrage neighborhoods") in Hungary before he opens his fucking mouth. I visited my girlfriends grandparents there two years ago, and the whole fucking town of Budapest smells like Slussen in Stockholm (piss, shit, etc.). Just outside of Budapest, the whole place is complete SHIT. Sure, some areas are nice (where tourists go), but the countryside around Budapest.. My fuck! And you shoot dogs and cats FOR FUN?! What THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! The avrage Hungarien is no better than sandniggers, the good one's have left a long ass time ago. Get your shit together Hungary, for fuck sake.

I just got back from Budapest and can confirm this.

Achmed is butthurt that he couldn't get through the border fence

THAT'S RACIST YOU FUCKING GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 BILLION JEWS HAD DIED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM

The Slavs of the Fifth Realm

>leader of European country calls for ethnic homogeneity

He is literally /ourguy/, not just for Sup Forums, but for all of Europe.

How cucked are Warsaw and Prague?

Kek

umm what the fuck are you talking about? people flock to the agglomeration/small towns and villages around Budapest (pic related, 10 km north to the city) because of their clean tranquility, nice streets, fairly cheap real estates, good traffic connections and improving infrastructure
>And you shoot dogs and cats FOR FUN?!
oh, now I see, you've mistaken Hungary for Bulgaria

Great story Mohamedsson.Did Soros pay you to make up all that shit?

> Calls for ethnic purity
> Would want to a revive an empire built on multiculturalism

Not anytime soon

Why is this motherfucker so based?Please explain it to me.Also how many people do you have in politics who think like him?

"Multiculturalism" means eradication of whites and mass negro-muslim immigration. Shut up you moron. V4 strong.

You make even facism look hilarious and fun.

So how do the magyar like us finns and are we welcome in there, coming there for a few weeks soon in a work and study exchange program

40% people in last election voted for conservatives

Ourguy confirmed

Slavs you shit.

>All the states of the empire are Slavic

So multicultural.

Too right m8

Based

Yeah, Magyar is indecipherable, the food is a bit eccentric, but probably the most gorgeous women in Europe.

"Too much mixing causes problems"
I fucking love this guy

Warsaw probably very, cause jews and niggers for window dressing.

Prague probably not at all, them still having ethnic cleansing laws in effect. Most of them against us btw.

Google Beneš decrees.

I meant demographic-wise. In Paris, majority of males are negroids (jews, arabs, blacks,...). How about Prague or Warsaw ?

I love you guys.
Annex plis

noice

V4 have meeting today. We will crush this EU with no survivors.

>Slavs you shit.

kys retard

>this most gorgeous women meme again
öld meg magad

Americans aren't white

Prague is fully cucked
their main shopping square is swarmed by negroes come nighttime, selling drugs and inviting people to their strip clubs
plus, czech women are even bigger whores than Hungarians

> we will crush this EU

are you implying your piss-poor shithole was ever let into the EU to make it BETTER and not to crash wages everywhere?

One cuck was like him until recently, then he started going to gay pride parades and celebrate Hanuka. So yeah.....the PM is pretty much the only guy we have.

Pic is the guy who was hardcore nationalist, but refused to vote for the modification of the constitution to ban the foreceful ethnic diversification of Hungary by arabs and niggers. This man is scum and kike plant. Never ever trust "based" news about him.

help us please senpai

I think V4 is trying to change the EU rather than to crush it.

It's a good thing you're in the shitty union, though, so you can keep western degeneracy at bay to a certain degree.

ours is racist against Germans

Sorry, we don't speak arab.
Go be muslim somewehere else.

I once met a very drunk Finn at 2 am in a small pub who accidentally Budapest instead of Prague because he fell asleep on the train or something.
Shit was awesome. We kept drinking until around 10 am.

No, you dumb fuck. Orban is a jew.

This
>2017
>not having a leader that hates its own people
We'll miss you Obama

I was joking. The total crash of the EU it's not our national interests. But totalitarian, liberal-left with increasing muslim population, Europe state is the real danger. Muslims can will elections in France in next 15 years. How many nuclear warheads France have?