Transgender upset because men say no

These truly are the end times Sup Forums
Expect new hate law soon. Must say yes to transgenders.
What do?

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reverse rape will be legal in your lifetime.

And you thought memes weren't real life. Just wait until some landwale demands the D and dials up 911 when you refuse.

Claire looks like a dude and has a deeper voice than me.

If a tranny wants my dick, they're going to have to be more feminine than that.

>transgender girl
>girl

Enjoy, western subhumans.

Kind of looks like Lela Star before all of the surgeries.

>reverse rape

isn't that just consensual sex then

Look into the cotton ceiling, peak trans is white men transitioning to female and getting mad that lesbians don't want to fuck you. Yes it's real and lesbians are getting red pilled left and right.

Please this is really intolerant you guys... I know ppl here don't really care about how hard minorities have things right now... More than ever, especially trans-people... But could you like please not actively try and hurt them please???

I would deposit the biggest cumload into that feminized boy's asshole.

>adult encouraging children to mutilate themselves

nothing to see here

>But could you like please not actively try and hurt them please???
b b b-but... I don't want to diddle with a transgender.

>rape = power + privilege

ONLY WOMEN CAN EVER BE RAPED, SHITLORD!

>upset a stright guy doesn't want your dick
This is why homosexuals were persecuted and put to death in nearly every society that has ever existed for the vast majority of human history, this is what excepting them produces

>that voice
fucking disgusting

>ONLY WOMEN CAN EVER BE RAPED
factually false mate.

must suck being trans...

>"Straight guys just can't get over you having the male parts."

The hands give it away

will kill themselves in 3-4 years

Sorry transgender 'women' but I am not into circus clowns

Transgender people: The appearance of my body shouldn't matter for other people.
Also transgender people: I need to mimic the appearance of another gender because it totally matters.

I've been trying to get with either a transgirl or transman because I'm tired of genetic women. They never seem to be into me.

>Women just can't get over you not being chad thundercock

How is this any different? What is it feminists say? No one is entitled to a love life?

>I am not into circus clowns
I used have a real circus clown as a girlfriend once. She was a female though so I guess that doesn't count. She could ride a unicycle.

Feminism is fronted by Trannies to make women unappealing to men, in the vain hope they will switch to Trannies instead. They are that delusional.

I wouldn't say no to her

At least theres no AIDS

I feel bad for these kids. They're so delusional they literally cannot understand why men aren't interested in their mutilated male body.

I'd say it's a legitimately fair point, but let's remember that AIDS epidimic started over some US faggot. If i remember right, obviously.

>especially trans-people
and heres the problem with transfaggots.

Fun fact: AIDS used to be a monkey disease.
>I don't even want to think about how it went from monkeys to US faggots.

Kill them, hit anyone who says they're a tranny.

>dem powerful manhands

He can hold you down and have his way and there's nothing you can do about it, Sup Forums.

Bushmeat.

>African guy mistook a monkey for a black woman, honest mistake
>Got AIDS
>Continue African past time of raping everything in sight
>Make it over to the US
>Faggot gets BLACKED
>Fucks 1000+ other men as gays usually do
>Epidemic

according to your most accurate news source, Family Guy, it was a leaf

We really need to kill you off.

If it were just an ugly girl I could understand a guy taking it to bed because they want an easy lay, but put a dick on it and it's an instant no-go

Don't worry, I will gladly suck and fuck every trans woman on the planet.

Fucking leafs.

Oh god, this is at the oceanfront where I live. Fucking kill me now. I thought this was going to be in the UK when I clicked on the link.

Gas yourself

Thanks for staving off the degenerate hordes in the 80s/90s

trannies will never be accepted like gays

"Them"/"they" is not neutral singular, "it" is neutral singular. "When it kills itself", although in this case the correct pronoun is "he", because we are discussing a mentally and hormonally imbalanced man

It says a lot about how unfit to lead women are when TERFs have been displaced from feminism itself by a bunch of male trannies that barely make an effort.

I don't think most people give a shit about the very passable ones. But they're such a small portion of the community.

One things trans people don't have that gays do is a cohesive community. Sure there is infighting in the gay community, but for the most part that can sympathize with each other. The Tranny community is extremely diverse, and it makes it difficult for them to push one common voice (not to mention how small it actually is).

I make it a point to never fuck anyone who needs to keep prescription pill bottles on the head of their bed. I don't care if they're hormones or antipsychotics, just no.

>cross in the background

>be cis-het privileged white male
>wake up each day to the sound of the call to prayer
>cross my barren yard to get the paper
>"Hillary Clinton elected fourth term" is the headline
>nod to myself, begin eating a breakfast of Rep-Med VitaPaste
>Hear a knock on the door
>A smelly nigger tranny is at my door
>"Ayo gib me sum dick white boi"
>"No ma'am, I will not relinquish my penis to your needs of pleasure"
>"Ayo that's racist! Officer! Officer!"
>Fridge-shaped dyke with short blue hair and a combat drone waddle over "Is there a problem citizen?
>"This cracka refused to give me some dick"
>"Hmmm...looks like another flagrant example of white privilege as well as rape. If you don't comply with this woman's request you will be sent to the Re-education camp"
>can't afford to stop working have to earn money to pay my privilege tax
>*unzips dick*

>can't give you pure aryan daughters
>can't give you white warrior sons
>doesn't have the right temperament to be a mother
>definitely has HIV
>leads a self destructive lifestyle
>will probably kill himself by 35 when ruining his body with estrogen doesn't make him look feminine anymore
Should be euthanized for the good of the nation desu senpai.

>I make it a point to never fuck anyone who needs to keep prescription pill bottles on the head of their bed.
Male genitalia should be added to your list desu

this is insane, if a fast food restaurant was advertising chicken burgers and when people ordered they were given beef burgers instead, people would freak, the media would do stories about false advertising and the general consensus would be this is a dishonest practice and is unacceptable

but the left supports the idea that guys with a mental illness who pretend to be girls should be able to trick men who think they are entering a relationship with a worman, and lie about the fact they are in fact men.

in new jersey a man can face charges for missrepresenting his wealth to try to land chicks, but its ok to pretend to be a woman and trick straight men into having gay sex with you

WHAT THE FUCK

These trannies don't like to fuck people with trans fetishes either. It's really kind of fucked. There's people it there actually interested in them, but they decide they don't want that group of people, and want to convince people who by their literal definition won't be attracted by them to be with them.

No sympathy for them whatsoever.

Dont worry about us too much, if the amerifats dont take us over then I'm banking on Russia getting us.We can learn to shitpost in backward R's and stuff

This is high-level social engineering. (((They))) do not want us to have children. (((They))) want a young population of ignorant weak androgynous mud-people that own no real property and do not have families. Meanwhile, Ahmed and Muhammad have 6-10 children and teach them to do the same. (((They))) control the government that was supposed to protect our right to freedom/liberty/pursuit of happiness.
The politicians have sold the souls of our nations away to the highest bidder.

Stop wasting time hating trans/muslims/etc... I disagree with their psychology/lifestyles too, but this strategy will bear no fruit.

RESIST AND OVERTHOW THE POLITICIANS

Can't stop laughing at work. Fuck.

alternative ending
> rolls frag grenade toward his visitors while taking cover and shooting tranny drone out of the sky with previously concealed weapon.

>Hey dad, heres my new girlfriend I have been telling you about!

Your reaction

Honestly, russian shitposters are worse than all the anglosphere combined. If you even visited 2ch's Sup Forums or /po/ knowing russian properly, you'd consider other leafs to be gods of discussion. Thank god for the English language barrier. It saves you from hordes of russians.

I'm not transgender, I just am trying to protect them from jerks like you, because I can actually care about other people, unlike you guys, who just are like really hateful people. And it doesn't even matter that you're making like really messed up jokes about how I should kill myself because, I'm just like the one who feels sorry for you guys because you feel like you need to hate everything and everyone. It's really pathetic too.

I'd fuck him after a few shots of whiskey desu

Here we go,another trap/tranny thread,when you faggots masturbated to cartoons was less degenerate than this.

>in new jersey a man can face charges for missrepresenting his wealth to try to land chicks, but its ok to pretend to be a woman and trick straight men into having gay sex with you
That really made me think. I'm going to remember that.

I once joked one day cultural marxists and feminists will go after straight white men and castrate us one day but it's not a joke anymore. Their endgame is our eradication. I welcome our feminist overlords and their beta cuck army with my weapon in hand.

Why the fuck is that things face so oily?

Reminds me of
>Sup Forums upset because women say no

Is Greece Communism?

>We can learn to shitpost in backward R's and stuff
good idea. pic related.

I was once going through the criminal code 4 laffs and noticed the veneral diseases section was repealed in 1985. Good thing as keeping it would not have been (((progressive))). Fucking kill me.

Wahhh straight guys don't like dicks! Imagine that.

Because 'tranny chasers' aren't actually interested or attracted to the individual, just the dick, which makes the chaser just a massive faggot that even degenerate trannies don't want to be around. Imagine putting up with some retard always lusting over your cock and wanting you to stick it in his ass. That's a tranny chaser.

Ten years in, haven't offed myself yet and no desire to do so. I dunno, maybe we'll see in another 3 or 4 years.

In many ways, yes.

>This is high-level social engineering
Thank you user. More anons need to be aware of this. Cultural Marxism.

I'm ok with them saying thing like trans-woman as long as they say use the trans prefix
its like putting an asterisk next to it. Ok sweetie, you can play pretend, but everyone knows the truth.

do you want me to be your girlfriend (male)?

What an abomination.

>muh high horse
Fuck off back to your hugbox and don't forget to suck a tranny dick along the way.

>because I can actually care about other people
Care about everyone unless they want men to be men and women to be women. That's fucking hate speech lad.

I've contacted the Ministry of Truth. Forewarning about a knock on your door m8

What a fucking faggot

Transsexualism is being pushed to go for pedophilia later on. If it's fine for a 6 year old to transition, it will soon be fine for them to have a relationship with an adult.

bullshit you just want to get your cock sucked by that tranny in the OP

nuke us pls, not kidding

>Their endgame is our eradication.
This is it Leaf. No more, no less. Stop us breeding. White birth rate is already below basic replacement rate. Other side to Cultural Marxism is open borders and flooding us with muzzies who openly state that they want to take us over. Trump at least offers Burgerland some hope but we've yet to see how that pans out.

Tfw you will never pound Claire's sweet boypucci

theyre trying to rape us, how should we react?

I have somewhat of a trans fetish, but I would 100% of the time prefer to be the one giving the fucking. Would consider sucking them off though. No homo. I find trans put in more of an effort to be feminine and that's always been a turn on. It's also kind of hot to dominate a (genetic) male.

accepting*

normally wouldnt do that but come on man

I'm a chaser, and a total top. I don't want her dick in my ass or finger, tongue is fine. I also wouldn't focus on just the dick. That's just one part of her. I have a smell fetish, so I'd be smelling feet, breath, pubes and butts the most anyway. So don't paint us all with one big, broad brush ho

This will be always forever funny to me.
I am an overweight, dark skinned Mexican manlet.

If a woman rejects me I can't play the victim or pity card because women are free to choose partners. I just have to accept that I am not attractive to their eyes and move on.

Maybe I should mutilate my penis and live as a lesbian transgender so when someone rejects me I can play the victim too.

>That's a tranny chaser.
Quite a few of those in Sup Forums apparently. Wish they would fuck off.

forgive me

If "she" can't give me children, then "she" isn't a real woman.

>I've contacted the Ministry of Truth
I keep expecting a n n n-knock on the door. I want to go out with bang Sup Forums. Will go to Sweden and buy grenades.

Eat a bullet, please.

>it was a leaf
Yes, it was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
>A FUCKING LEAF

No need to go so far. Just grab a butter knife and take a few officers with you before they taze you to death.

You are a fag. Make arrangements.

>implying he wasn't talking about trannies in general

>Transsexualism is being pushed to go for pedophilia later on.
It's already happening. Young school kids are being told they can choose their 'gender'. Muzzie's are being basically excused pedo offences. Trump has set the ball rolling and there have been literally hundreds of arrests of pedos but not a mention of it in the MSM. I just fear that the establishment will either shoot Trump or neutralise him in some other way. This goes right to the core of the deep state.

Not just leaf, but also the worst of all leafs. Oh, the irony.