Daily reminder that the jews are trying to steal pepe from us again. Anyone with a Twitter account...

Daily reminder that the jews are trying to steal pepe from us again. Anyone with a Twitter account, would you kindky poo poo pee pee nazi them?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/savepepe
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with more

#notallpepes

>some laughs had with pepe
>normies find out
>stupid frog poster dot jay peg
>trump wins
>pepe vindicated and elevated to hero status
feels good. feels right.

Its bretty good senpai

Heres a nice one

If the Jews are able to harness the power of KEK they will regain control of the collective unconscious and reap the rewards of the eternal cuckdom of our people. They must be stopped before its too late.

And thats all i got

>imokaywiththis.jpg

Like how states

Pepe through the power of Kek and meme wizards Trump became President and there was waves of arse hurt throughout the meme verse.

This is them unknowingly submitting to us, they are no longer Jew-ing. This is Kek-Pepe Stage 2. Peace and Love pepe. Sup Forums was and is always a board of peace.

>Pepe lying in the fields of Malmö, enjoying the plants newly enriched by muslim blood

You guys are running this straight into the ground right?

why do they care so much thought?

Fuck me I had a good picture of a one page comic from a book made in like 1992.

"A bunch of rare anti-semetic brazillian tree frogs dance on Steinberg's corpse. Even the small things in this big world are dangerous."

And the picture showed a bunch of small frogs with little spears and big fuck you grins like Pepe dancing on this obvious big nosed Jew "Steinberg"

Fucking hilarious, wish I snapped a photo with my phone, edit pepe's face onto them.

>steal pepe
Like we stole him from the artist who just wanted a frog who peed with his pants all the way down?

Because they saw our power, what we memed into the potus. Theu dont want anything for us to rally behind, pepe is too popular to ban like with the nazi flag and stuff, so they have to convert him into a PC meme. If normies look at nazi pepe, theh might think about why it was done, and it could lead to them learning about Holocaust denial

Becasue symbols are a powerful tool and give people something of a rallying point.

Pepe' is the new Swastika.

The Jews are afraid. We have memed Yahweh's arch-enemy God out of the chaos dimension - Kek. Praise him.

>Organization declares something a hate symbol
>Organization then says GUYS HES TOTALLY NOT A HATE SYMBOL WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM BACK FROM BIGOTS
>They do this instead of just taking him off the hate symbol list

I don't understand what they are trying to accomplish I guess. Maybe Matt Furie threatened legal action and now they are back pedaling trying to "take PEPE back!" Because they fucked up by just so willingly throwing him on the hate symbol list?

they acknowledge the power of the symbol of kek, pepe.

We must not let them take kek's symbols away

Otherwise (((they))) will pervert them for their own ends

can we round up the twitter shitpost squads boiz

Maybe, who knows the jew mind? Mayne its a new form of censorship? Like a banned symbol still retains its meaning (swastika). So the best censorship is to change the meaning and then erase any evidence of the original meaning

1000 hours in paint

And considering the short term memory or todays normies (thanks to jew pervsion of society into a consumerist self indulging piece of trash), thst doesnt seem too far off. Our memery started the creation of the ministry of truth bois

twitter.com/hashtag/savepepe

lel

also, template

V for victory?

Not really a bad thing.

If any of you take your political convictions seriously, you should know enough to be able to make the ADL look like a pretty shitty organisation for whites. In a fight between the ADL and Sup Forums, many onlookers would come down on Sup Forumss side.
The ADL is one of those things that would probably rather not get written about a lot. Or at least that's where we'd like to be in a few years.

Not today motherfucker.

Kek nice

TELL ME WHAT TO SHOOP

DELET YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW
AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Zyclon b memes, leutcher report, redpill the normies on the TRUTH

BREAK THE CONDITIONING REEEEE

PRAISE KEK

They are not just trying to take him from us, they are literally killing him. This is how you kill a meme. You make it irrelevant and boring.
>hurr muh peace
>muh hippie
We have to stop these damn kikes

lol

THE JEWS FEAR THE PEPURAI

Very rare peace pepe

Idea, hes wearing an IDF armband, lying in the blood of dead mudslimes, saying "i love killing little goyims" or something

Or a jew lying in bed with a lot of children, "i love a prime body" #pizzagate

Or an ICE meme

Wow thanks so much for this template

Found this one on twitter but I'm on my phone. Looks easy to edit

Fresh OC

>Mein Kampf

has already been done

ARE THEY TRYING TO CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE OUR MEMES?

more oc, somebody caption it

Keep up the autism brothers.

dear lord, use some anti aliasing

Pure, undiluted, wesponized AuTiSm!

nigga i barely know how to use paint lmao

If anyone is actually memeing on twitter, mayne also link some redpills as well? This is our chance to once again educate the goyim

what about #saveswastika
somebodys gotta do it

And mirror it
>left handed Roman salute
Ugh.

they don't understand how memes work I guess
you can't change the course of a meme, you can only make it mutate. Pepe is a "hate symbol", and now they are saying pepe should express love

and out of the primordial soup pepe is now showing us the only way to express love is to kill jews

im just trying to help :(

we need to send really subtle racist ones in to them and get them to post it

>not going for mean meme to get that syllable action in

and this is way they'll never win

They're literally just ironically begging people to create new nazi memes. This has always been the nature of the internet, somebody makes something that's supposed to be 'positive', and the Internet always turns it into something completely hilariously offensive and 'negative'.

I remember this one, I always wondered if it was ironic or not

well memed friend

Probably

Not just poopoo pepe but all the esoteric pepes.
Do they need exposure to kek

or they want to destroy pepe the frog for us because they start to realize that to do journalism on a green nazi frog who's only lore is pissing with his pants on his ankles is quite silly and no-one takes it seriously

they want a full hitler, kill all niggers meme

Check the bottom right

what exactly are they trying to save him from?

Spam 'em with Pepe as the Jewish merchant.

Self promotion of idea

Can I get that template?

Noice

Or just make one that says: arbeit macht frei

>AA
We leave that to the redditors, Sven. That way we know when the meme has cycled through.

Kek subtle

Jews being jews. Everyone knows we have the numbers why don't we just start ____ them?

dont have a template, a sven posted this last night

Theyre trying to steal our advertising campaign so we lose our stock in the marketplace of ideas.

If you're making edits, add Furie's name.

As long as we use it, they can't, because they're afraid of association.

If we stop using it, we won't care.

That pepe is a fucking faggot

its called being facetious

Kek wills it.

Who public this pic in twitter?

the kike approved pozzed version looks like his gay normie brother or some shit
pepe has had a shit life and suffered many feels until he broke inside and reemerged as a smug neet

Is ADL a terrorist organization?

I feel genuinely sick now.

lol good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

aboriginal genes mixed with white and east asian look absolutely fucking insane sometimes

Someone needs to put a dream bubble above pepe here and have fun with it.

>pepe is magic love
well they're half right

Kek's will must be done.

This is old and a failed attemped by the ADL.

Shills are trying to split our meme magic.

Ignore this/.