Give it back

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_López_de_Santa_Anna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok have it. I don't even live anywhere near there. It's all Mexicans anyways. Just leave us Infowars and the Grand Canyon

>give it back
Shouldn't you be picking fights with the east coast my orally hygienic bong friend?

implying they wouldn't trash these states then try and sneak into Newmerica

A father and son separated across the ocean...

Truly the world is going black.

Fuck you, we're gonna take your East Coast and run that shit too.
Coahuila,
Lionshead,
St. Louix,
Hidalgo,
Crossland,
Tabasco,
Yucatan
Queensround
and New Cambridge are all American clay.

COME AND TAKE IT
O
M
E

A
N
D

T
A
K
E

I
T

it was never theirs to begin with.

>Give me all the qts

Wtf are they gunna do with it? They cant run what they have now, we arent gunna give them more.

>Filthy Catholics trying to take the holy land of Deseret

Get fucked, beaners.

> Give it back.
to who? to Spen? plz no we don't need more beaners. Ok maybe Riviera Maya but all the other no fucking way

You can take California Paco

>The 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ended the war and specified its major consequence: the Mexican Cession of the territories of Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo México to the United States. The U.S. agreed to pay $15 million compensation for the physical damage of the war. In addition, the United States assumed $3.25 million of debt owed by the Mexican government to U.S. citizens. Mexico acknowledged the loss of Texas and thereafter cited the Rio Grande as its national border with the United States.

Done deal, friendo.

No

not a single square foot

>Implying that land will make Mexico rich

I think you are forgetting the Mexican-American War; the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo which gave over most of that land ("the Mexican Cession") to the United States in 1848, and then the final sliver of land at the bottom, the Gadsden Purchase, when the United States bought it off Mexico in 1853.

Picture related shows the land ceded by Mexico at the end of the war (in white), and the Gadsden Purchase (in brown)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase

>Mexicans didn't even have a unified nation
>Claim that they should have the SW USA
kek, what a joke

If we did then they would just try to escape further into America. Let's face it, Mexico sucks.

come and take it

>Give it back.

We bought that land from Mexican government when it was barren waste. Now that white man's creativity and hard work turned it into a thriving civilization those fucking goblins want to play take-backsies.

Fuck you, Jose, and nice proxy.

>lose territory
>wait for it to prosper under american rule
>take it back by autistic screeching
Mexicans didn't think this through

Why are Mexican state shapes so damn unaesthetic?

>Mexicans beat the Spanish
>Mexicans larp on about how they can beat the US
>US utterly annihilates Mexico
>Mexico loses vast percentages of their northern territory
>Mexico is beaten so bad they surrender another vast percentage of their northern land to stop the rampage of Americans
>US beats Mexico so bad that Americans start to feel bad for them and purchase some land to help them out
>Mexicans walk away and think they got one over on the US because they got nothing but desert
>Few decades later the US makes the desert bloom with agriculture, oil, and gold
>Mexico becomes shit
>Mexico becomes shit so bad that the Mexicans themselves want to leave
>The Mexicans realize they want the land back BUT only after the white man has developed it
>Now Mexicans cry about stolen land, even though they stole the land from the Spanish and the Natives
>Mexicans concoct elaborate subversion plans to get the land back, without starting another war
>Americans aren't falling for it
>Mexicans spend more energy trying to take US soil rather than improving their own land

Give back Northern Ireland and Scotland then.

Most Mexicans would probably say "please take me too" instead of "give it back".

But nice try, Paco.

Nope, we're coming for the rest of the world too

Every time we invade we will tell a truth and a lie

If you guess the truth you get to live but if you choose the life then you die

Or an even better idea, try to take it back by force. Y'know, the whole reason why we own it in the first place?

>Give it back
>Won rightfully through bloodshed and battle

Fuck you

This world is our world.
It's not your world.
It belongs to the white man,

Do the Russians really want to share a boarder with Leafs?

Think about that

They cant even run what they have well, what makes you think doubling their land mass would do? It sure provides shitload more area for cartels to claim

>Mexicans beat the Spanish
Our Navy destroyed By France against England, our country invaded, only a couple of chavs there in charge, sure they beat the spanish.
Sure, just like the American Revolution....

Send another incompetent tyrant my way and we'll bumblefuck our way to an unlikely victory.

Love, Texas

Please don't give it back, we will turn it into shit as soon as it comes into our hands

kek Ecuador talkin shit at mexico this is why i love /pol

It took the US what, a month to beat Spain?

>It took the US what
During one of the half docen of civil wars... to put at the end the commies... really. after helping you against England WITH France

ya US did as always waited for everyone to fight Spain to come late and finish the job..

Does it remember you of some other war US fought only at the end ?

>burger who try to take the credits for everything like always

We should help England there instead and they would be a better place like Starya or Caneda

what does this map mean?

My only problem with dad is that he never had the balls to do a right proper genocide. If we'd let him be in charge, we'd still be dealing with native Americans here. They're basically non-existent now.

"Maine belonged to Mexico originally"

First give back the food stamps, the stolen cars, the lives ruined by drugs and STDs, etc.

We could've taken your entire country be happy with what we gave you

Why are so many brits pro mestizo trash?

Oh right they don't have to live around these subhuman shits.

latrineo mexican maggots are fucking dumb.

Film at 11

>more land so that Mexico can make it become a third world shithole

I'm 100% sure that one year as a Mexican state would make California go from 4th biggest economy in the world to violent hellhole.

Why?

Mexican Texas never had land north of the Brazos

>Why?

Because mestizo latrineos are subhuman.

Over my dead body.

We kicked the Mexicans out once, we'll do it again.

>bong
>posting the wrong one
standard

>Implying Ecuador will ever amount to anything in general
The only thing special about you is your location on the center of the planets line
Which really just means it's hot, humid, gross, sweaty, and disgusting

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_López_de_Santa_Anna

They can't have it back

Wow you really worked hard on that.

LOL you barely see spicks in the northern side of utah, nevada and specially crack land Wyoming.

Who would care if we glassed Mexico? Really? Would the world bat an eye if we refried the beaners?

One Texas independence day as well, what a great day. Get repelled by a few hundred men in a shabby monastery. Kill everyone inside. Capture more people, execute them as well. Get your shit pushed in a month later by 1000 men and 2 cannons, taking over 600 casualties while causing a handful to the Texans. Leaders captured and forced to surrender. So butthurt you passed laws making it a crime to speak well of Texas. Get paid after losing battle after battle for the land that was conquered.

Now that I think about it, Mexicans are the sorest of losers. Holy fuck!

if mexico takes over my home city that would mean I'd have to stand trial for running over my ex girlfriend

I don't want to die in jail ;__;

Never give up the buffer states, or they'll never stop moving northeast

Come and take it.

You have to go back, never talk shit about el ecuador.

Wtf is going on with Guatemala down there, it's fucking yuge.

We had all the resouces we needed, we CHOSE to fight every war we got into.
Don't complain about free freedom.

I'm sure the ruskos would prefer bordering with leafs over burgerland

Give Mexico back to spain.

If you can even try limey