Britfag here

Britfag here

This is a kids small in America. A CHILD'S SMALL MEAL

WTF AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Britfag here
What are you doing in Burger senpai?

You have to go back.

youre just mad that that burger cost $5 and in Bongland the same burger costs 9 pounds

europoor cant handle getting lots of food for cheap

Where are you eating, and what menu has a double cheeseburger on the childs menu?

You are like a baby.
Where is your 44 oz child soda?

that looks perfect for a child desu
children run around all day and need the calories

FUG

How come you guys don't bathe? Europeans smell almost as bad as Mexicans.

Their portions are disgustingly large.

I hear they bathe in toilets

that cheese though

Why are you ordering kiddy food?

MANS GOTTA EAT

the point he's making is that its too much food for A CHILD

Brush your teeth and this patty don't include mad cow you filthy dice mouthed islanders

I hate America so much. I wish the Great Satan of America would die.

that's why the concept of leftovers was invented

Looks like 5 guys. They are known for huge proportion sizes.

Chang Wong detected

Welcome to the big leagues, nigger

I wish you would stop trying so hard to turn your country into West Asia

big special burger for a big special boy :^)

What the fuck does a bong know about food? There's a reason your government pays for all those British celebrity chefs. People in America think you eat garbage

troll so hard motherfuckers cant sage me

Five guys is known for its large portions. There is no "kid size" you wonky toothed cunt, theres normal which is one patty, and large that is 2 pattys. Fucking bong.

I hate 5 Guys. It's vomit food. I wouldn't feed it to my dog if it was the Apocalypse. Try Checkers. Or Fatburger. Or In 'n Out burgers. Better yet, eat a home-made salad.

And stop posting food posts on /pol

>orders off the kids menu
>also orders a beer
Shit doesn't add up here op. You're not in the type of place that would have a kids menu.

pic taken at 11:02, posted at 11:12

looks like your impoverished ass couldnt wait to ravish that 5 Guys burger before commencing to shitpost on /pol

Thats Five guys there is no kids small shit head.

This. Their burgers are huge and they always give a shit ton of fries. If it was really for a kid (menu says "little"), then cut it in half. Although, that burger clearly has 2 patties on it, so it is a regular burger.

>Checkers
>not vomit food
>better than 5 guys
There's shit taste and then yours.

>5 guys
Bland, burned burgers and tasteless fries for $13 per person

>LOL MURICA SURVS BIG MELS
>THAT MAK TEHM BADDER TEHN EU
>THERS NO REFUUGI CRYSIS
>WER NUT CUKS
>LOL LAF AT TEH BIG BURG NO WE RNT GETIN CUKED BY ISLAMB

Checkers??? Gross

I am Iraqi Christian. Your Zionist loving country destroyed my homeland and let the Muslims ruin it! America will burn in hell!!!

it is pretty small to be honest

you sound just confused whodi

>sell a product intended to be an occasional extravagant meal, a feast
>OH NO GUYZ IF YOU EAT THIS EVERY DAY YOU GET OBESE

yeah no fucking shit. Growing up I lived around tons of burger shops and places, but my family would only go out less than once a month

You better fucking believe that when we went out I ate like a king. Way more than that burger as a 8-yr-old, and i've never been fat in my life.

>b...but muh poor ppl can only afford fast food

this isnt even fast food you nigger, mcdonalds has apples and tiny-ass sandwiches. this is supposed to be huge.

Fucking hell, im hungry now

Thats malt vinegar, not beer. Have you ever even been to five guys?

>What the fuck does a bong know about food

Not much, still more than north america.

lmao that's the biggest burger you can get at 5 guys, kids meal is 1/6th of that

I have this strange feeling this isn't a child's small. OP is a fag.

SAGE

Calm down, Achmed. Your country has been a shit hole ever since Alexander passed through. America did nothing wrong.

>eats snails

Once. It was pretty bad.

>t. Snailsucker

You probably went to a shitty fiveguys then

I think we're ignoring the real question. We should be asking: why did you go into a restaurant and order a kids meal?

Hon hon hon hon

Saddam was a great man you kike loving shit for brains.

ITT: post Typical American Meals

I'll start

You went to 5 guys and bitch about the size of the meal? Are you that fucking stupid.

t. fairy bread

You don't have a clue

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

ITT: shitposting aussies who have never been to america
Piss off cunt

??? Wtf are you talking about?

What the fuck are those

Why are you spouting garbage?

That looks like a perfectly normal meal for a child.

>Jesus we've become so Americanized

burger here
this is true, british people have no concept of taking leftover food home with them

If it is 5 Guys then a small isn't part of a kid's menu.

just remove the bread and french fries, and you have a great protein snack.

>1 post by this id

no its not

saged

reported

hidden

Looks fucking delicious OP. If you don't give that to your wife's son, I'm afraid you're commiting child abuse.

They're all shitty. Five Guys is the most-overrated burger place -- as well as being overpriced for the quality.

>5 guys
>Thinks that's a normal restaurant

You tourists don't understand that this is not a normal meal, the closest 5 guys to me Is Madison witch is like three hours away.

Go to a diner or something, don't hit up fast food then bitch about something I'd normally take home in a dogie bag...

That meal would cost like 15 dollars here.

Because they dont understand the concept of showers, they think you need a servant to draw your bath for you to be clean

I understand your outrage. A childs meal should be way bigger than that.

Only 1 reply, OP is shitposting again

Checkers is disgusting

Why is it so small? how can a man sustain his FUPA with such sparse fare?

t. health fag

USA USA USA

Remember meat are powered by solar plants, and we got plenty of land.

When did Sup Forums turn into

Listen you bong.

Five guys doesn't even have a kids menu. The small burger in your pic isn't designated for children.

diabeetus

God Five Guys is the worst fucking burger joint I've ever been to.

>pączki
why are they using Polish word for donuts?

idk man, this didn't make me feel much cleaner

nice off-topic thread!

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

you're definitely scared, scared enough to make multiple slide shill threads!