Soo Sup Forums is mad about the fact that 5% of divorces end up like their little fantasies...

Soo Sup Forums is mad about the fact that 5% of divorces end up like their little fantasies, where the lady gets the house and dog

Meanwhile females have been 2nd and 3rd class citizens for literally thousands of years? Raped on site, given 50% of what men make, and are ridiculed to this day?

Now that we are close to equality privileged men start complaining that they have to actually compete? Boohoo, poor white men ):

Not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrNWw7TGkjo
youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms&index=13&
youtube.com/watch?v=8EK6Y1X_xa4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

poignant

what

what did you mean by this?

This is the worst bait I've seen in a while

I'm more mad about this

youtu.be/WrNWw7TGkjo

To be honest

I always hear " woman do the same work for less money" why men ecen still employed? :-)

Learn to b8 and slide better retard. First day on the job eh jidf?

Sauce

Literally everything you've just said can easily be debunked in the spam of 5 minutes... it must be that lower IQ and smaller brain talking

>given 50% of what men make
how is that bad for the woman?

And you wonder why girls are swarming to middle easterners and Africans? It's because they actually act like men. All the white men on this board do is cry. Biggest. Turn off. Ever.

Keep denying reality and living in your fantasy world, you're the one that's not going to produce, virgin.

literally only clicked because of that pic, we wuz pervs

everyone is a fat neckbeard virgin basment dweller here, even you. if you say you're not, you need to prove it and then GET OUT REEEEEE

>crys about getting raped
>sucks up to rapist
Wat?

Girls with sharpie eyebrows are not white

Lurk moar reddit fagggot

Sage sage sage

Awful bait, just awful.

kill yourself

OP GIVE ME FUCKING SAUCE PLZ

i saw this bitch in the green panties HNGGGG

>>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

saged redditfag

Fuck you OP.

Women initiate 70 percent of divorces. Google it.

Women do not deserve half of a man's belongings. If it ends, she deserves the bare minimum...or should get a job and support herself.

Fuck alimony.

>Now that we are close to equality
I'm going to pretend women are my equals when they're getting drafted.

Why were women happier as 2nd class citizen than now?

Majority of women vote with their fee fee's
True fact

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms&index=13&

They should not be allowed to vote.

Haha op is a woman prove me wrong

brap

Stockholm syndrome, Many such cases!

Women have immeasurable advantage in the venues where it counts the most: our family and criminal courts.

i always find that argument funny, we taking your women now haha

dude, if your black in america, your grandma, her grandma, and her grandma got fucking spit-roasted by white guys everyday after picking the cotton, and their cum is forever infused in your DNA

cry more

Women are not equal, sorry. They are on average less intelligent than men and don't have the temperament necessary to get ahead in a working environment. Most female "careers" are nothing more than makework at a government or nonprofit.

To achieve true glory as a woman you must find a good husband and make lots of babies. Jews tell them they can compete in areas where they can't which leads them to become depressed. Jews tell them being a mother sucks and that it is not as important as sitting in a cube all day and becoming a lonely childless cat lady. These are both false. Feminism is a Jewish attack on white women. There is literally nothing more important than children for children are the future. Deep down inside all women know this is true and want to have babies. Embrace your biology and achieve greatness.

This

>Implying that jungle fever is not a fetish which only a small percentage of people have.

Not even black men prefer black women.

You're not a woman, Brianna Wu

What does race have to do about it? Cunts like you are the reason men are starting to dislike women. A system that you can abuse is still a problem, if you patch a big leak in a pipe do you say "we just fixed that big leak why bitch about the little one it has"? No you dont you fix the little leak because you want a perfect pipe and thats what this is, we want a perfect system of equality not one that is good enough because we werent equal in the past.

Whats a third class citizen?

>raped on site
>using muslim countries as examples
then go preach towards muslims. white people protected their women and to this day make sure their stupidity didnt make them homeless

Sage

Underage

TITS OR GTFO

The only way to validate your argument, is with a timestamp, and your tits.
Sorry, the old rule still applies.

damn....... really makes you think......

women have basically lived through one long holocaust since the dawn of humanity......

>Raped on site

K

Just hammers home the idea that libtards don't understand basic economics

forgot my supporting thesis

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPTTFFFFF*
>oh my goodness, user!!! I-I didn't s-see you there. I'm sorry, it won't happen again i swe-
*BBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFLGLRFGFFFLFLF*
>o-oh my gosh! user p-please leave right now!
Ok fine let me just...
*snnniiifffffff.....*

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta provider.

MODS not politics related sad b8

You are one of those insufferable cunts IRL aren't ya, cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=8EK6Y1X_xa4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE

Indeed. Pointlessly Poignant.

>thousands of years
That's the point. Continue on with your delusions of equality and you'll get what you deserve.

White men are the most capable in the working environment. Other people see this biological unfairness and get upset about it. White women should not be upset however, because they are a part of us and perform a vital role in the advancement of our civilization. Men and women evolved to work together. Yes men are the leaders in this relationship but that does not diminish the fact that men would be nothing without their women.

>look i have a vagina my opinion is validated
tits or gtfo

>Meanwhile females have been 2nd and 3rd class citizens for literally thousands of years? Raped on site, given 50% of what men make, and are ridiculed to this day?

And the more they demand to be in charge the faster they're going to end up right back where you're complaining about.

Sage this garbage.

Saaaaaauce

>5%

Because it isn't like every man I know over 40 hasn't gotten the same treatment from his first wife and a jewish lawyer.

You are aware that white men and women are just a diffrent side of the same coin. They grew up in the same culture.

Yet, you're still a 200 pound beta virgin without proper Tits and Timestamp.

>Be a woman
>Can accuse people of rape, doesn't even matter if it's true or not if it gets enough heat the accused person is ruined for life
>Can divorce for any reason and automatically get half of a mans stuff and man has to pay alimony for life
>Get prioritized on job applications because of AA
>Can do fuck all on any job, once you get fired just scream ''MUH OPPRESSION'' and the company is in a load of shit
>Work less, leave earlier, call sick more often ''MUH WAGE GAP''
>B-but muh equality

Feminism is a big mistake and unluckily for you more men wake up to that fact every day so it will only be a matter of time before you go back to being third class citizens again. And boy oh boy will that be hilarious to watch.

Freaking this.
OP is bait but let some truth slide through.

Think of how smart your children would be. Would you deny our civilization your genes and more people raised by a 143 IQ mother? Don't let the Jews fool you into thinking being a CEO is more important. They want top tier girls like you to remain barren and become childless cat ladies.

sage

This is based on education fields, career choices, hours worked. If you decide to get a gender studies degree, end up working at Starbucks until you get knocked up, thats hardly the fault of the Patriarchy.

>5%
Where are your stats to back your claims? Usually there's some link, even if it's just some shitty salon or huffpo article, when this kind of shit is posted.

fuck up

Sasuke?

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue shill post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE this thread, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP sector. Gas the Ferengi interstellar war now.

>bait: the post

Notice the fact that the cuck specifically mentions white men when they're the ones who gave women rights.

I want to fuck that rabbit.

You could have stated your degrees and been fine but you chose to state that you were better. Anyone who shouts muh intelligence is normally not that smart, degrees do not equal intelligence, plenty of people who i went to school with were idiots and plenty of people in my business are downright incompetent. Yes the views on women here are awful, but pol has people from all walks of life so don't assume that you are somehow above them.

>le South Park
That's So Alt Right!

a ceo... what a waste, could have been a spiritually rich stay at home mom, your soul is likely barron and your life is filled with distractions unbecoming of a female...

oh and tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

dumb phoneposter

bait slide thread

sage

old pasta, but shit I'll bite, as a fellow MIS major I can tell you it's a pretty fucking useless degree. Sure it looks impressive on a resume but doesn't give you that many skills because it is so damn broad about different aspects of the IT world, doesn't teach you to program as well as CS majors, and unless you keep up with every program you work with after class has ended you will forget everything. Also the very few attractive women in this program are fucking retards that just cheat by flirting with the nerds to get their code/ solutions to homework. Women make shitty leaders as well which is why you see so few of them as CEO's.
>tldr roasties in MIS are fucking retards unless they are fat ogres who actually have to rely on their brain and not looks

>Meanwhile females have been 2nd and 3rd class citizens for literally thousands of years?
Feminist lies.

Saaaaaauce

Alimony is slavery. State sponsored slavery at that.

Weak. Really really really weak

sage

>Whether* comparable*

>id of 46*

You like getting the ficki ficki?

Ha ha, that's some fantasy you have there OP.

Psh, male privilege? She gets to dress like that and gets lots of attention, but if I wore that I'd be called a fag.

cmon man give us a source

Haha, mfw i remember that pasta :^)

Why do you hate men you ungrateful whore?

That pic, jesus...

Either you are a 7/10 baiter or another shit for brain degenerated cunt who's toyed with by (((them))), almost as senseless like a dog's rubber duck.

jokes on you I fuck my headmate all day long and you can't divorce someone who's stuck in your brain

please check my blog about vegan foods, trust me it's trigger free

>10/10 pic is not related to OP

Why do you LARP on Sup Forums? Youre distinctly using Sup Forums terminology.

What's funny is she can do something about her weight. the only thing manlets can do is wear lifts.

>Women
>oppressed

Literally never happened