Third World Country /general/

Third World Country /general/

This thread is exclusively for anons who live in third world countries and want to kill every degenerate who lives in them.

First world fags not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Snu-hP4ju5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come to Australia and see for yourself.

I belong in this thread.

3rd world just meant you didnt align with the allies or the soviets after ww2

I'm pretty sure the southern cone has higher GDP's per capita than some Balkan countries.

Also, Ukraine and Belarus are very poor

Do third world immigrants count?

t.Afghanistan

Third world means not part of NATO or the Warsaw Pact. Ireland and Sweden are Third World bystanders. Turkey is First World and any Soviet satellites are Second World.

>third world
Cold war is over grandpa

Sometimes it's too much user

Nobody considers any place in Europe or China as 3rd world besides retards on Sup Forums who can't into statistics and demographics

Brazil was an ally.
A decisive one, tbqh.

Achmed reporting in

>99% tax
>not 3rd world

The only reason we have high wages is because of high taxation. People need to earn more to pay all the taxes. Therefore, we are "rich".

just kill me already

how true is this video user?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg

that math doesnt add up you sound like a vpn false flagger based on your poor math skills

Anyone know where I can buy some rope to neck myself?

We did the best we could, but in the end Germany was a world away while the United Jews of America was just around the corner...

I can't hear you over your smacking lips, mister 64%

reporting in , actual third world faggot here

please end me

>1 chance at life
> born at sandnigger shithole

END ME NOW

pajeet here. We seriously need a big famine or epidemic/plague of some kind. I wanna get rid of about 7-800 million people who are basically sub human trash tier in my country. Any suggestions?

yes! begin with yourself

It's not bad desu, I still hate degeneracy overall buy I'm trying to improve myself and make my country great for the first time ever.

we know, we see your flag

Actually a contributing member to society. Try my best to be a good citizen and stay in this shithole and try to improve it instead of leaving this country at the first chance I get. Really awesome advice you have given me you moderate goat fucker. now kys.

>Bolivia
>Its not bad

sure thing faggot

Every day I think about killing 90% of this country's population.

>Actually a contributing member to society

stopped reading there , such things dont happen in poo land

also nothing such as a good indian citizen , pajeet

Even if what u said is true you wont change shit faggot , literally a billion in your country , and more than half shit on designated shitting streets and eat curry all day

Dothead poo in loo curry stench cow worshiping pajeet

me too m8 so much dumb people running around having children stealing and muggin
I only hope narcos genocide all the scum

>not respecting double digits

Sure thing sandnigger....

lol You might wanna include Greece in there. The pedos have never recovered.

don't really care about god and religion. Agree we're overpopulated, with 80% of the population dumb as niggers, that's why I said about killing them off. Also hate curry, terrible smell so we agree there too.

Spain is third world

Pretty soon London will be too.

paint dalmatia in yellow

nah they are second world at worst
they dont kill you for food, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Snu-hP4ju5U

>Hey look !!!! i got 2 identical numbers in a 9 digit row of numbers !!! HOW LUCKY

fuck off spic or whatever you are
did i ever mention god or religion you fucking poo ? end yourself please

india should be turned into a massive factory or something that could actually benefit people unlike shitting streets

>its not bad
JAJAAJAJAJAJA
we all are friends here dont bully the bolita you faggot

Are you me?

I just left the place.
Emigrating isn't so bad 2bh

That map is shit m8.

What is up my underdeveloped negroes?

my debts

Why the fuck you end like that? man, your population multiplies the Mexico population like per 10 times

i am degenerate

>Ukraine, Moldova
>not 3rd world

how does it feel to be the best of the shit weon?

It is expensive, but anyone with a ok job will live good here. Varg is just a criminal loser who was living of welfare. That's why he doesn't like cops and lawyers who "won't do their job" (corrupted ones).

China should definitely be considered third world. All the foreign exchange chinese students at my college dress and act like niggers. Imagine what the Chinese who weren't able to afford to get education in America act like.

>france
>not 3rd world country by 2020

You forgot to add Detroit to the map

Nuke us

>tfw would be 1st world without k*rds

Enjoy your rapefugees James

ive been to (not piss-)poor peru which must be equal to poor bolivia, and its not bad, quite comfy, life is slow as any rural area

technically Ireland is third world because it was never in NATO

Pretty cool weon

without k*rds AND m*slims

keep it up m8

We aren't.

Oficially neutral, like the Yugoslavia

i went to jamaica once. smoked weed with bob marley

so without turks ?

fuck off subhuman no one asked you
well ireland is not an actual country

Also how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman ? NONE

I agree that Israel sometimes can be and feel 3rd world country.

would you rather be born as a Israeli arab?

You gotta make it yourself. Grab some twigs are get going.

kek
make a second world countries thread ( ex or currently communist countries )

>another turkroach complaining about how shit kurds are
cut them lose them, let them have their independence

>b-but muh clay
>even though it was never filled with turks
>literally just holding on to some land just so you can say it's yours

based Hashemite, long live the King!

thanks, i hate my self less because now i know there are others that hate themselves more ( ive got island nigger blood )

oh my goodness , i would like to thank allah for giving me such digits

allahu akbar , alhamdulillah

clarifying not anglo pacific island and its both parents around half

no thanks greatest ally

wouldnt you be mad if gypsies got their own country ?

based achmed !

Google "Queen of jordan rania" and thank me for quality fap material later

why?
dalmatia is advanced as italy, i've been to zagreb and varazdin. And i have to say they're worse than fucking Zadar.

Now I recall you are that newfag samefaggot, change your flag or writing style, too easy to notice

Why not?
I'm pretty sure their lives better her than In Jordan.(I'm taking about Israeli citizens)

fuck off subhuman , im here since 2 hours im an oldfag

potatoniggers BTFO, maximum keks

actually not , life in jordan is fucking great im just larping for (you)s

come visit amman greatest ally , just kidding gas yourself while i eat my shawerma , kike

>Russia
>not 3rd world
what kinda map is this?

hey guys am I too late?

Balkan countries are second world beaner. All white ex commie countries are. We're not as rich but we have some basics like a good medical system, good education and welfare. There are no third world countries in Europe, even Moldova, the biggest shithole, has some basics and isn't on latin America or Africa levels of fucked up on average.

Taiwan is also considered 3rd world shithold too.

Shut the fuck up sandnigger scum. You don't need to tell me what's wrong with my country

T. NEET moor

You overestimate Moldova and balkans, its harsh times for them. Calling them 2nd world is being generous.

triggered pajeet ! did your shit-curry mix end ?

Balkans are definitely not 3rd world. To me 3rd world means famine, massive unemployment, no easy access to clean water, no electricity. Balkans have none of that

fucking niggers
check'em

I'm technically 4th world tier.

I like you

poorland

pooland

your countries name can be turned into funny shit like this , also 4th world is too generous for you , disgusting pale skinned piggy go die from alcohol poisoning while cleaning toilets

>Italy and Greece not sometimes third world

Serbia's considered third world and Croatia isn't. I am so triggered right now. The only reason they are doing (slightly) better then us is because they are part of the EU and have a coast which lets them rake in that sweet tourism money.

And here we are

no , (number) world country ratings are only for countries containing humans , subhuman trash
i don't

get pinochet'd faggot

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REEEEEE

Jew clay

you mean if anatolia was greek again

I've been to Serbia, you guys really are poorer than us, not trying to be offensive in any way.

1st world reporting in.

I do what I want, pooskins.