SHITLIBS FUCK UP AGAIN!

SHITLIBS FUCK UP AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

isd194.org/news/updated-information-graffiti-found-lakeville-south/
youtube.com/watch?v=QkjLJGU7jt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAKEHATECRIMES.ORG

WHy has this not been tweeted to them? Why has there feed not been flooded by this?

>non-caucasian
It was probably Sup Forums

>Non-Caucasian
>Significant special needs
So they were black?

Source of the school statement?

Found it.
isd194.org/news/updated-information-graffiti-found-lakeville-south/

i wish the truth be told it was hebrews that pushed over those headstones in the jewish cemetery ...

if it were a hate crime wouldn't the headstones been smashing or broken ....

Severely underrated. Sup Forums meetup was all non-whites and women.

>we come to find out that the student was a hotep who hates the jews for poisoning the water making him retarded and hates niggers for bringing his people down

Sounds pretty based tbqhfampai

Kek

this happens so often
do leftists have a genetic predisposition for false flagging?
how do you explain this phenomena?

At this point all "hate crimes" are hoaxes until shown otherwise

He's a sped kid.
t. go to Lakeville schools

>Non-caucasian
And you told me it was Shain himself
I demand an apology Sup Forums

It's frustrating when they get busted on their bullshit they totally ignore the evidence and memory hole the incident. Dylan Roof will be brought up for the next hundred years but Vester Flanagan was erased from history

>WHATCHA DOIN RABBI

HALE HORTLER

i love watching the stories disappear down the page of huffpo as well and the comment sections suddenly fall silent

gg

Leftists get sexual gratification from playing the victim. Liberalism truly is a mental disease

youtube.com/watch?v=QkjLJGU7jt0

HIL

>significant special educational needs

Uh this isn't /soc/ faggot there's no such thing as "Sup Forums meet up "

Imagine that your entire worldview and sense of self is based on being a victim. Now imagine that incidents where you are actually persecuted are nearly non-existent. Now imagine that you are actually given special treatment and presumed to have moral authority when you talk about your oppression.

This is what it is like to be a minority in America. They have no choice but to invent persecution, and are generally incentivized to do so.

Why would you even take the time m8

>implying the mods aren't shit at their jobs and don't allow meetup threads on Sup Forums

the fuck is wrong with you?

It gets tweeted, but they'll block you for proving their witch hunt wrong.

Idk. Have you ever pushed down Jewish grave stones?

I'd imagine a giant slab of rock would be difficult for someone from Sup Forums to break.
We are not antifa, we are not #SwoleLeft.

>Smashing an 8 inch thick slab of rock.

Perhaps you could, with a sledge, but it would be pretty loud.

I'm sincerely not a typical black hating Sup Forums user, the only people I really hate are fucking leafs.

But it's hilarious to me how "He Will Not Divide Us" is an Anti-Trump slogan when this piece of shit Talcum X(He's Fucking WHITE) has actively done FAR more to divide us as a nation than Trump has.

kek

Niggers are too stupid to take 3 seconds to Google which direction a swastika goes before they try to frame white people for a (((hate crime)))

Dylan Roof has a Wikipedia page. Vester Lee Flanagan doesn't.