If you can not refute this logic, you can not refuse to accept immigrants

Hello. As you know, I am nip self-hater.

I think we need immigrants and I HAVE resons to support this.

1.population decline and skewned demographic distribution.
>this cause larger tax for younger generation because of fewer numbers of tax payer
2.Cultural enrichment.
>It is well known fact that diversity is helpful for creative activity. in fact, the companies which adapt diversity management are 23.4% higher profit rate than others.
3.fill the gap between blue collar and white collar labor force.
>these days, Japan is suffering lack of blue collar labor force. it affect to companies profit rate by rising wage. Acceptig immigrants is win-win for immigrants and native Japanese
4.Immigrants will boost economic growth
>accepting immigrants will increase Consumption. C affect to aggregate demand, and increase of aggregate demand itself will be filled by increase of supply.
Therefore, immigrants themselves are good for ecnomy. + consider about their effect to company's productivity.

Other urls found in this thread:

diversityinc.com/diversity-management/proof-that-diversity-drives-innovation/
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39128037),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the 88th threads these past months

A FUCKING MAXI PAD

You are welcome. at least I am working hard for diversity.

I am not valuless tard!

They will benefit you short term but not long term.

in long term, we will die.

who cares the world after death?

Source on 2nd claim? legit interested

what's so bad about caring about other people and your impact on their future?

There are many sources that say diversity management is good
that's number is from my Japanese article. and I am not sure what was name. probably published from 経済産業省(our goverment department of economic activity)

diversityinc.com/diversity-management/proof-that-diversity-drives-innovation/

Go back to scrubbing toilets, Private Sanchez.

I'm a tourist in Akihabara right now. Where can I find girls to spill my filthy gaijin seed into?

tourist in akihabara in 01:47

wow. gaijin is such active

1. Japan is overpopulated as it is.

2. Even if that statement is true about the companies, which I doubt it is, given you provide no evidence, correlation != causation

3. Japan is service based economy, farmers and builders either have to adapt or get lost

4. Yes, let's forget about how it decreases the wages of native workers, raises prices of everything because of higher demand, especially real estate (bbc.co.uk/news/education-39128037), which, by your same logic, is related to the number of immigrants. Before you say it is because of high investment into real estate, that is London. Billionaires do not invest in Cornwall and Leicester.

5. "Cultural enrichment", you mean like pic related?

6. "I am not saying it is impossible for various races that would exist in some country to have sometimes a common interest, that the hereditary tendencies of one race be just as favored as those of another by the same circumstances. As long as this state of affairs lasted, both indigenous and naturalized would certainly live peacefully. But circumstances change and with them the interest of the various races could also change; and if not today, then tomorrow; if not tomorrow then day after tomorrow the tendencies of the naturalized will be in conflict with those of the natives, and then the interest of some will beat odds with that of the others, and then the interests of some could not be satisfied without sacrificing those of the others; and then we would have a fight for existence between two races, with fierce battles that could only be ended either by the total abolishment of the State, or when one of the races is totally crushed so that again only one dominant race remain in the State..." - Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

>this cause larger tax for younger generation because of fewer numbers of tax payer
Only if the immigrants are net contributors, which they aren't most of the time.

>It is well known fact that diversity is helpful for creative activity. in fact, the companies which adapt diversity management are 23.4% higher profit rate than others.
Not true:

>When Passionate Advocates Meet Research on Diversity, Does the Honest Broker Stand a Chance?
" To illustrate the chasm that can develop between research findings and advocates’ claims, this article addresses two areas: (a) the effects of the gender diversity of corporate boards of directors on firms’ financial performance and (b) the effects of the gender and racial diversity of workgroups on group performance. Despite advocates’ insistence that women on boards enhance corporate performance and that diversity of task groups enhances their performance, research findings are mixed, and repeated meta-analyses have yielded average correlational findings that are null or extremely small."

>these days, Japan is suffering lack of blue collar labor force. it affect to companies profit rate by rising wage. Acceptig immigrants is win-win for immigrants and native Japanese
Not true, simple jobs will soon be automated(see self-driving cars, automated factories, automated pizza-delivery, etc). Not even IT-jobs are safe.

>accepting immigrants will increase Consumption. C affect to aggregate demand, and increase of aggregate demand itself will be filled by increase of supply.
Population size must be the only important thing, just look at Africa. Oh wait...

>diversityinc

Obviously I'm not in Akiba strip right now, senpai. I'm in bed after a long day of touring.

Surely we can always trust "diversityinc" to give us a fair and unbiased take on the impact of diversity.

>he hates the self
Go make some babies if you're so worried about demographic issues.

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
Whose judgment upon you must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one staring back from the glass.

He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
For he’s with you, clear to the end
And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.

nice^^

I hope you enjoy staying Japan.

Btw, enrichment is always welcomed. Please feel free to fuck Japanese woman and make a child

>he doesn't have same opinion with me,
>so he must be jew

oh,,,, come on

go home, CTR/Shareblue. I don't really care what you do with Japan, just stay the fuck out of Europe.

Just take qualified and hardworking Aryans as immigrants, problem solved

"aryan"

nah. We don't need such racists

no, we don't need any more nip/white mixing.

Stop this messed up miscegeny propaganda. Let the whites work in Europe, the nips work in Japan, etc. Stop the globalist bs

>Immigrants will boost economic growth
Certainly good business for rape crisis centers. Everything else, not so much.

Have thought about deporting the nigger NEETs like yourself OP?

If you want immigrants, please, just make sure they're your own colour.

No globalism, only Aryans and honorary Aryans

It's nonsense.

Everyone should be allowed to enter this nation.

If you have such racist agenda. who want to move to Japan???

no such thing as honorary

yeah "honor" is stupid idea.

True man do what they need to do regardles honorable or not.

Keep fighting the good fight japanfriend, even Swedens extreme immigration didn't hurt much. Sup Forums is just filled with neets without social experiences.

You are by far the most persistent troll I've ever seen. Well done.

So, what's it like being an English teacher? Also, how hard does your cock get seeing all these (You)'s?

> future of japan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK DAVIDO-KUN

Redefinition of the law, nice try though.

>This role playing faggot
Multiculturalism is a MYTH.
Races stick to their own unless forced to congregate.
It's how ghettos are formed.

.t 90% white

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and like I told you in the last thread, we proud and accomplished whites will gladly come and culturally enrich you. not if you let in a horde of society-destroying shitskins, though. if making Japan into Hapan is your goal, I'm aboard. If you want to take if nignogs and rapefugees, though, you've come to the wrong neighborhood.

also I'll be bringing my guns with me

情けないやろうだな、外国人の女がたくさん来日するとまさかセックスができるとおもっているのか?お前のようなちんこ小さいやつは外国のおんなのことうまくいく?まじわらえるし、お前は一生童貞なままだぜ

1.population decline and skewned demographic distribution.

The age pyramid of a country can be balanced via 1 billion methods outside of immigration. Immigration is not a permanent solution to this problem, it only delays it. Its like solving a rat infestation through artificially creating a tarantula infestation.

2.Cultural enrichment.

This is a lie. Source or fuck off.

3.fill the gap between blue collar and white collar labor force.
>these days, Japan is suffering lack of blue collar labor force. it affect to companies profit rate by rising wage. Accepting immigrants is win-win for immigrants and native Japanese

Why do you think the west is experiencing an automation crisis? Our working class is being replaced by machinery. The 1st world needs to decrease its blue collar workers, not increase.

4.Immigrants will boost economic growth
Therefore, immigrants themselves are good for ecnomy. + consider about their effect to company's productivity.

This isn't even an argument. God I fucking hate gooks. OP is a retard.

it's okay. bro

I just want to create people like me.

Beta should be removed. No more person like me.

fuck immigrants. every. single. time.

The pros never outweigh the cons

>1.population decline and skewned demographic distribution.

Small government, or better yet government should take reproduction as a matter of national importance. After all, other Maslows Hierarchy of Needs like food and shelter are considered socially important, but reproduction is treated the opposite. Producing isn't important, but aborting is. This is where we fucked up.

>2.Cultural enrichment.
Rape, higher crime rates. Diffusion of traditional culture. The nation stops sharing it's values. The nation loses social cohesion and become a country with several nations in it, then balkanizes(basically what happened with the USSR).

>3.fill the gap between blue collar and white collar labor force.

One genetically different group, we'll call them whites or asians, do better than another group across the board. We won't name that group. That unnamed group will forever have implanted in it racial irredentism.

>4.Immigrants will boost economic growth
At the cost of social strength and nation cohesion. Basically, it's selling the soul of a nation for short term gains. A Faustian pact.

And the fact that the perpetrators are pretty much 100% immigrants?

>Implying """"""refugees"""""""" want to work hard and don't just come to Europe for the gibs
>Implying """"""refugees"""""""" want to integrate

Also I would rather my entire country go extinct than to replace the population with a bunch of niggers and mudslimes.

Law had to be redefined to make it look not as bad as it really is

Why do you make these threads every single day? Why not post this on 2ch and see how they feel about immigration?

I am not asking you to accept refugees.

I am saying immigrants. immigrants include refugees

Yeah and fuck immigrants as well. Even if they work hard I don't want there to be so many that my culture and values disappear.

Why do you hate Japanese values, culture, and people?

why not?

I love cosmopolitan value

It's bullshit homogeneous groups perform better.

If you want immigrants because of low birth rates then you might as well change the name of japan to something else.

> 1) Fewer tax payers => larger tax per payer.

True but it is a flawed assumption that people produce wealth to be taxed. In fact capital is the productive engine of production. It is not the backhoe driver that digs holes but the backhoe machine. In other words, reducing the numbers of people increases the productivity of the remaining people for a given amount of capital. Immigration reduces the productivity per worker for a given capital.

> 2) supposed 23.4 % profit for whatever uncited statistic.

Citation needed

>3 ) Japan suffering from lack of blue collar labor force.

Raise wages or automate. Whining about affecting profit rate just means your companies would sell your country out for short term cheap labor. Companies would pollute your lands for a short term buck too. Don't let them.

> 4 immigrants will increase consumption increasing demand to increase supply

Why would you care if this happens? Why not demand less and make less and be happier with less impact on your environment in a homogenous society free of ethnic strife?

>Cultural enrichment
>Muslim population

HAHAHA GTFO you fcking fag, I don't want my culture to start raping goats.

So you're feeling of worldliness is more important than the people and culture that raised you?

You would betray at least a thousand years of history, tens of thousands of evolution, and the permanent destruction of those things because you like that hit of dopamine from the buzzword diversity?

only losers look at history. true man make history.

"destruction". nice word choice. Probably Alexsander the great would have been called so. but after all, he was hero.

IMMIGRANTS WHEN NEEDED ARE FINE!

1 MILLION REFUGEES IS NOT FINE!

are you one of those perverts that touch random ass in the trains?i saw you in shibuya last year!

Was he? He almost allowed Persian culture to consume the Greek.

Let's say the Japs breed with a second group, and they start identifying with that second group. Then, they decide the Japanese way isn't worth remembering, and they strike it from the books. Or worse, demonize them. The people who nurtured you and raised you are now the villains- or even worse- forgotten for all time.

You've destroyed a legacy. You yourself will not have a legacy. What are all these good feelings and happy times-if it's as if they've never existed?

Immigration is good in most cases, especially seeing it from an economic pov. The problem is - who are the immigrants, are they willing to take blue collar jobs, what's their cultural background?

when immigrants came to my city a century ago there were some cultural clashes, but it turned out fine, as they were mostly Italians, Germans and Japanese - hard-working, non degenerate people that kept their religion and culture to themselves. Now as far as I know the average muslim arab goes to Europe solely to leech welfare, cause social trouble and/or spread their culture and shit religion, sometimes by force. That's not good at all.

>persian culture to consume the greek

yeah. We call it cosmopolitanism.

Don't worry we will enjoy rich islam culture in future

In those circumstances, I agree.

wait until you learn about the part where they snip part of your dick and clit off.

You have insanely hot women that are surrounded by autistic virgins all day. I would KILL to live in your country.

>Overpopulated
That meme has already been debunked

yoku dekimashita!

>be shitskin immigrant Syrian rapefugee from Afghanistan
>train for 9 years to get a job
>finally get one
>it's at a rapefugee orientation center

SHEEEEEIT

Speak for your own country. You cant vote in mine so your opinions on immigration mean nothing to me.

not the "refugees"
import people with have at the very least a technical education.
and even then not too many of those

Importing immigrants only skews the taxpayer problem even further as what happens in reality is for every hard working immigrant nowadays there are 3 that don't work or find jobs, have 10 kids and mooch off welfare. The culture of the self made man is gone.

Let's say all your arguments are true.

Nothing about them says any benefit from accepting immigrants from the Middle East and Africa.

If there is a need or benefit to large amounts of immigration then according to your arguments in favour of immigration, it would be ineurope's best interests to accept immigrants who
-are economically productive
-commit low crime
-integrate and assimilate to core western values well

In which case Europe should reject most immigrants from the Middle East and Africa who are on average inferior in all 3 of those respects from immigrants originating in Europe, India and east Asia. And there are just as many millions of people wanting to immigrate to Europe from those places and on average they are much more economically productive, assimilate much better and commit much less crime.

So OP your post has not defended the immigration policies of Germany, Sweden and other European countries at all.

>You will never be part of the post-industrial movement of Japanese pro-masculine pro-intellectuals like Mishima

>you will never be betaest beta

you are in good condition fore sure

>Mishima
>Beta

He committed seppuku according to ancient tradition and he wrote beautiful books, the Japanese right-wing loves him.
I'm thinking you're the beta here.

yeah we call it beta.

>please, fellow soldiers! follow me!
>just ignored and laughed
>commit seppuku

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

This is why I hate Japanese culture. so stupid

thanks for the great wojak, satan

>HELLOY GOYIM IM TOTALLY A CHING CHONG MUH NIGGER IMPORT IS GOOD FOR YOUR ECONOMY SEE (((DIVERSITYKILLWHITEY.GOY)))

>according to some guys research diversity is
good
>t.(((DIVERSITYKILLWHITEY.GOY)))

>in news at 11 if you use more diverse sources for your research your research tends to produces better results
>research has literally no relation to codewords for KILLALLWHITEMALEPEOPLE
>t.the actual researcher

>SEEE GOYIM YOU NEED MORE ILLITERATE NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS BREEDING WITH YOU WIFES AND LESS WHITE CULTURE!

At least he took action and died trying to follow his dreams, meanwhile you sit here posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum

I love it when faggots like you think they need to prove something only to be rejected by the nip in eigo. sad!

Nice proxy, fag