How are the Republicans the ones who are xenophobic again?

How are the Republicans the ones who are xenophobic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
nypost.com/2017/02/07/nancy-pelosi-still-thinks-shes-fighting-against-president-bush/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you even know what Xenophobia means, Tubby?

You are aware that perjury is a crime, right?

can CA get rid of this creepy old pedophile?

What the fuck has been happening post-election? People are resigning left and right n shit.

Then why isn't Hillary in jail?

Does she even know who the current President is yet? Last I heard she thought it was still 2004.

>crypt keeper calls for more souls

He spoke with the ambassador in an official capacity as a senator. There is literally nothing illegal about that and he did absolutely nothing wrong.

You do realize you need evidence of a crime and your hurt feelings aren't sufficient evidence.

Corrupt niggers like Loretta Lynch.

Are you shilling or something? We all know the left is peace-loving thugs and race-mixing cucks. Xenophobia is a point of pride among real men.

Apparently the deep state got a case of deep butthurt.

The Democrats have been referring to the Russian ambassador as "a/the top Russian spy". Textbook case of xenophobia.

>People are resigning left and right n shit.

deepstate is shitting it's pants over the sex trafficking bill taking down the entire DNC and key corrupt persons in the GOP

Sessions won't resign. She called on the same for Bannon and Miller.

They unironically think the entire US administration is being directed by the Russian government.

The only reason Flynn resigned was to save face, Trump didn't even want him to. They compare these minor procedural fuckups to legitimate DNC treason and corruption (like how they fucked Sanders over).

JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST

JUST
>JUST

This crazy bitch should've resigned a long long time ago.

trump and team need to stop backing down

There is a full coup d'etat goin on at that the bureaucratic level. Every resignation is just a loss from one of the two sides.

tfw after this latest CREW and Brock bullshit, Jeff Sessions is given the green light to investigate the Clinton Foundation and Pizzagate then he finds Pelosi is up to her pierced nipples in the democrat dirty business.

Just happened to be the same ambassador who General Flynn lied to the vice president about. Just happens to be the same ambassador that the CIA has labeled for years as a spy master. Just happens that Jeff Sessions said he didn't in his inquiry to get his job. Just so happens that Jeff Sessions the Attorney general is leading the investigation into Russian involvement with top Trump people.

holy shit he spoke to an ambasador

HOLY SHIT

Why is it anyone who goes up against Democrats are called racist, xenophobic, homophobic, yada, while liberals saying the same shit are swept under the rug and covered up for?

They couldn't make a case against her. Either she is too connected and good or there was nothing there. Either way with skills like that she would have made a great president.

Sessions said he had no communications with "The Russians". Democrats say he had a meeting with "A Russian Ambassador".

The definition of "The Russians" is different from the definition of "A Russian Ambassador".

Just as Bill Clinton claimed that there are different definitions of "Is".

How do Democrats not know the difference between "The Russians" and "A Russian Ambassador" is my questions. Are Democrats just stupid or lying?

Real stupid men.

It's endless sabotage from the left

Trump didn't even want Flynn to resign. He did it to save face. He has ambitions.

It used to be a combo that no one could argue against.

>whataboutism

we have dismissed these claims. If they had anything on Hillary she would have been on trial already. They don't.

>only stupid men hate foreigners
did your rabbi tell you that, ctr shill?

Lying about it under oath is illegal you moron.

Over specialize and you breed in weekness. Mixing races ensures a single condition can't wipe out all humans. Stay "pure" you shithead and enjoy your shallow gene pool.

There are multiple on-going federal investigations on the Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. Comey is just following procedure.

And we what is the evidence of wrongdoing now?

Can you tell us exactly what he lied about by quote?

His perjury was recorded. That is evidence right there. Are you literally retarded?

Not the democrats, the service men and women of the United States intelligence community.

Flynn talked to the exact same guy as sessions and resigned.

And the question they asked sessions was if he spoke with the ambassador for the Trump campaign, not as his job.

JUSTICE?

Why is he an ambassador that's allowed in our country and allowed to talk to us then if he's supposedly the spy supreme?

They back down because their lies keep getting found out.

It's funny how liberals bitched and moaned about Joe McCarthy for fifty years but then turn around and pull this shit

he was asked if he or a member of the campaign had direct communication with the Russians during the election. He lied when he said (several times) that there was no contact. The washington post provided evidence that he met with the Russian Ambassador at least twice. He's still lying about it now, saying he doesn't know what they are talking about.

It's really an open and shut case. He perjured himself, intentionally or not, he needs to go. At the very least he must recuse himself from the investigation.

They have a case against her. Taking something down that big doesnt happen over night.

And Trump literally acknowledged that there was nothing illegal about that, that wasn't why he resigned.

Seriously. A fucking AMBASSADOR.

They're losing their fucking minds over that.

They were talking about having contact with Russians about rigging the election. Why would Jeff sessions meet with a Russian ambassador and openly talk about fucking up the election.

So he prosecuted her right?

Flynn didn't have to resign. He chose to. He has ambitions and was saving face.

Sessions gives zero (0) fucks.

wow, you are cucked beyond belief.

Did he state under oath that he did not speak to the Russian ambassador? There is nothing wrong with speaking to him or not telling everyone about it.

There is something wrong with lying under oath. Did he lie under oath?

Why are the shills still getting paid?

If they know he talked to the Rus Amb don't they also know what he said?

He was asked if he'd met with "the Russian government". Ambassadors are not government officials.

While he did say he hadn't met with "the Russians", that's meant Kremlin/Moscow for decades.

He's probably just mixed, m8.

Ain't it great? The American people hate Trump more than any president in history at this point in their presidency. Democrats are winning hearts and minds.

He met with the ambassador but not as a member if Trumps campaign. Holy fuck you're retarded

I respect your view and will say the same thing to you.

These claims on Trump have been thoroughly dismissed. If they had anything on Trump, he would have been on trial already. They don't.

This. Sessions opposed W's immigration openness back when it was unquestioned Republican received wisdom.

There was no wrongdoing because everything happened in an official capacity. It's an ambassadors fucking job to be in contact with US officials.

Not cucked just rationalizing my having kids with women if different races.

Was that blue pill hard to swallow, or was it suppository?

Clinton was found guilty of perjury though, the only thing that saved him was the democrats in congress. He was almost impeached.

hmm!

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

you're definitely scared, scared enough to make multiple slide shill threads!

>Suddenly ignoring perjury because muh mommy Clinton

Even if she did nothing wrong in any other way, she still committed perjury. Don't expect everyone else to play by the rules if you have no expectations for the rules to apply to everyone, faggot.

Rigging the election? You mean what China, Israel, and Saudi Arabia actually did? These tinfoil hat tier conspiracies of MUH RUSSIAN HAXXORS;( are a joke

Protip it's WikiLEAKS not WikiHACKS

Why are we even falling for this bait. Sage and ignore these shit threads

Neck yourself, or wait a few months.

Shariahjew is so fucking obvious it's sad

Yeah and the CIA allows him to be here and regularly monitors his communications as part of their spying. Hence how general Flynn got caught. Better to have a spy where you can watch him. Especially if you get good intelligence from his presence.

> Sessions talked to 20+ ambassadors including Russian as senator before Trump campaign sponsor
> Democrats say he must resign

President Obama (left) meets with Sergey Lavrov (right), Russia’s foreign minister, and Sergey Kislyak (second from right), Russia’s ambassador to the United States

it's a fact, user.

You don't have to break the law to need to quit. You just have to draw attention to Trump Russian connections.

the same ambassador flynn talked to just a few weeks later that led to him being forced to resign. really gets the noggin joggin

we didnt listen to our founding fathers.

Didn't this nigger also say to a Russian ambassador "I can be more flexible after the election"

Was 'Bama's administration tied to Russian meddling in the election? Did he lie under oath at a senate confirmation hearing that he hadn't been in communication with Russian officials?

When he met with the Ambassador he was working directly with the campaign. Also, if this was a non-issue, then why lie about it and continue to lie about it to this very moment?

it's very obvious that Sessions wanted to keep his meetings with the Russians a secret until he was confirmed, probably because he wanted to steer the investigation away from the facts.

I guess I just have this weird thing where I give a fuck about the rule of law and expect honesty from someone when they are under oath. Fuck me, right?

you really think russia would even speak to liberal niggers? how much are you getting paid, shill?

how do you figure that moron? the democrats don't have the votes in the house, the republicans did. Even with the votes they decided not to prosecute. Hillary, because as I said before, there was nothing there. Sessions was recorded lying under oath to congress. At the very least that requires an investigation not headed by Jeff Sessions to make sure everything is legit.

>No nations~
>No borders~
>There are no illegal people~
>We are all one~
>EXCEPT FOR THOSE SHIT FUCKING RUSSIANS I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT ANYONE WITH RUSSIAN CONTACTS IS OUSTED FOR TREASON.
Liberals.

Why do you guys always deflect to "Oh Obama did it so it's OK for /ourguy/'s to do it too."

It's not really an answer.

>still on whataboutism

You can start a separate thread about Clinton if you want, we are talking about the Russian spy sessions in this thread.

Could you source the lying under oath please? Post transcripts please.

> it's very obvious that Sessions wanted to keep his meetings with the Russians a secret until he was confirmed

They were never a secret you shameless shill.

Yes because the head of Russia's spy ring who has been hyped up by the democrats as super dangerous is totally that sloppy that he didn't know he was being monitored by the CIA.

nypost.com/2017/02/07/nancy-pelosi-still-thinks-shes-fighting-against-president-bush/

caring what a senile and irreverent old woman has to say

(((
“We’ve seen nothing that we can where – where I can work – with President Bush on,” Rep. Nancy Pelosi said during a news conference on Monday, prompting a wide-eyed response from House colleague Maxine Waters.
)))

kys

Watch the video on youtube, just search Sessions confirmation hearing, they talk about it in great length. Sessions lied about it several times when asked point blank.

>I guess I just have this weird thing where I give a fuck about the rule of law and expect honesty from someone when they are under oath. Fuck me, right?

Pretty much, yeah. You're a sensationalist cuck reacting to what bought-and-paid-for media corporations tell you to since their opponents are in power.

When there's evidence, feel free to be hysterical again.

then why did he lie about it? I mean you can deflect and deny all you want, i still haven't received a reason for lying about the meeting if it was legitimate.

Could you at least paraphrase the conversation, please?

>Cuck, shill, shareblue

At some point you cultists will have to deal with the real world and the people in it. not everyone who disagrees with you or expects the law to be respected is your enemy, far from it in fact. We are protecting you from tyranny as well.

>Loretta meets with slick Willy for half an hour
>Dems - Nothing

>Sessions does his job a year ago
>Dems - "TREASON OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

>russian "meddling" in the election is providing evidence the democrats and the media corporations now shilling against Trump were in collusion to rig the elections

>this makes trump and russia the bad guys

really activates my almonds

Double wrong. He was impeached, he found guilty.

>We are protecting you from tyranny as well.

>we

Well we already did it by electing Trump instead of Clinton.

You people need to wake up and accept that real law and order, you know like enforcing immigration laws, is finally here.

I don't get leftist cognitive dissonance in projecting their shortcomings on to their opponents. It's insane.