European Parliament committee votes to lift Marine Le Pen's immunity from prosecution

Le Pen posted graphic images of Isis executions on Twitter and now the EU parliament have lifted her immunity

Does Front National have a plan B if Marine Le Pen goes to jail?

source: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-union-vote-lift-marine-le-pen-immunity-tweet-isis-violence-a7604506.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XpI-IaQGWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

>Does Front National have a plan B
Bring back Jean-Marie "gas chambers were detail of history" Le Pen, or prepare Marion

the question is could they win?

what is with the other people in the party? i never heard of them

wait what... let's prosecute someone for showing the brutality of the group we're at war with? that's their logic?

>logic

it is forbidden in France to show gore pics in the internet

Florian Phillipot is our memester-in-chief, he is vice president of Front National and will probably be Marine's PM.

it was brave for her to do it but her enemies will use it against her

Someone said she is like ISIS, she got mad and published ISIS beaheading propaganda photo on her twitter replying "this. this is ISIS". A relative of the victim urged her to delete her tweet, so she did.

Now she is being pursued months later for that.

>Timing

Jesus fucking Christ.. is all of Europe a total 1984 shithole? what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

i thing it was a year ago so yes it's absolutely Politically motivated

Have faith in your people. America saw through our (((media's))) bullshit. Maybe yours will too.

Sounds great personally. Imprisoned for exercising free speech?

The trial would be a circus, and the right would have thier version of Mandela.

Simple answer: cultural marxism

are horror films illegal? jesus France is fucked

how popular is he?

Well that's depressing

ask a Frenchman but i doubt it

definitly

People love nothing more than a martyr

>blast people with truth
>someone thinks this is mean
>someone decides to retaliate by making saying "mean facts" prosecuteable ex post facto
>this method of trying to get rid of the opposition isn't laughed into the ground

EUROPE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

>rosbif discovering parliamentary immunity
In France it is forbidden to cumulate mandates, if she was also a MP in France she would have immunity too.

Free press. Cool.

He tries to hard, Mario is way more popular. You could say that supporters of the Front are divided in 3 groups : pro-Marion (identitarians), pro-Philipot (anti-EU), and normies

He tries to hard, Marion is way more popular. You could say that supporters of the Front are divided in 3 groups : pro-Marion (identitarians), pro-Philipot (anti-EU), and normies

>Le Pen posted graphic images of Isis executions on Twitter and now the EU parliament have lifted her immunity
>have lifted her immunity
Why the fuck does she need immunity from these to begin with, why do only MEP have it, and how the fuck does the EU prevent a nation from prosecuting one if it's own citizens to begin? Jesus Christ Europe.

Just wow, talk about having full control.
It's really like 1984

i never heard his name before. Its always the Le Pen family. I guess the chances that Marion aren't that high right?

Why do Europeans love Islamic Terrorists?

literally commie tactics 101

What the fuck.

Isn't France also the country where it's forbidden to take paternity tests without sucking a judge?

>brussel fuck france
again and again and again....

Hate speech isn't free speech. No, you can't yell fire in a movie theater without repercussion. She's fear mongering and trying to stir things up. She'll be prosecuted accordingly.

And they call americans stupid....

so im guessing french people haven't seen the pictures of that concert massacre

Fuck off loser.

the French law enforcement wants to punish her but they couldn't because she had an immunity (until now)

Does anyone have the tweet?

your entire post is hate speech. reported.

i never heard of him before. Its always the Le Pen family. I guess the chances that Marion aren't that high right?

fuck off its double standart

absolutely

She is so fuggen cute
You know what that means right boys?
Spamming french websites with gore /raid/? /raid/

You would be surprised to see how Marion is popular

youtube.com/watch?v=2XpI-IaQGWc

i hope you die. 0 irony. even if this post is bait i hope you die. someday we'll discover that karma is real and me wishing you death right now, 100% wishing you would choke to death on your own vomit, will ensure you're reincarnated as a middle-eastern sex slave being brutally raped in all your holes by overweight saudis at first, but later, as a humiliation toy being fucked by dogs and camels.

This is bullshit! She wants France out of the EU, so the EU says she's not allowed to run! How dare they interfere with their democracy! STAND UP AND FIGHT FROGS, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

You are allowed to train and give weapons to islamic terrorists, but how dare you post images of the resulting massacres?
Because showing the images of our (NATO) millitary campaigns is much worse than doimg the actual killing.

I get the concept, I just don't get why it's like that. Also, there's a conflict of my principles going on. On the one hand, that's a fucking travesty of a law France has. On the other, what right does the EU have to intervere with a nation's law enforcement and courts?

This law was made by this kike. Probably to increase the censorship...

(((they))) trying so hard to not let French trump into power right?

SHE VAPES

Fuck you Germany. Every time I see one of you EU cucks posting it's worse that a leaf post. People want independence and UK got it, France wants change, and the only thing you bastards talk about is how fucked those people are for wanting their independence, and have a voice- you just talk about how good the EU is. Eat shit.

the french are such faggots. even frenchmen hate france and theyre the most concieted arrogant cunts on earth

you cant drink booze out in public, you cant collect rain water, theres plenty of bullshit you cant do. no country is perfect as far as ive seen in terms of laws and freedom

I'm going to go ahead and ask you to turn in your flag and go pick up a Brussels flag. You're not welcome here.

We're Americans, user. They are European. There is no hope there.

Lel, they are trying really hard.

>start the media outrage our Fillon when what he did was only morally wrong at best (not that I am defending doing something morally wrong, but it is obvious what the real intention is when it's done by half their government but only investigated for one candidate)

>revoke Le Pen's immunity

The justice system has been completely compromised and acts in the interest of a few

remember germans always destroy all what they touch

our girl

i am not surprised

is she good at debating?

Ben Garrison is on a roll. His cartoons are way more relevant now.

>logic
You are only allowed to use "muh feels" pictures when it's helping the cause of all that is good and right, i.e. Globalism.

Europeans have no concept of law. They are literally just decreeing things that look convenient at the moment like a tribal chieftain. Normally, immunity from prosecution for government members is to protect the operation of government from political fighting and allow controversial discussion. Apparently in Europe it's only to facilitate pedophilia and tax evasion.

This has potential...unfortunately not enough of us speak French. We stand out too much.

shes french. french debates are 45 minutes of nonsensical bullshit and 20 seconds of farting into your own mouth. perfect for a woman

Yeah, I had hope for Germany but they're too far cucked.

So the eu is trying to influence the French elections? Where's the outrage?

she's doing dabs

>is all of Europe a total 1984 shithole?

short answer: yes. The East resists a little bit, but they are poor and want gibs from the West, so they keep a low profile.

I'm sure photographic "proof" of the holocaust made it to grade school student's history textbook all fine though

it's a debate of the situation in France. If you don't like it, than go away

>no country is perfect as far as ive seen

I heard Uruguay is pretty based.

its historical tradition

>that shilling comic
>Farid Boudjellal
comedy gold

Marion is too young. By the time she'll be old enough for office, France will have fallen

Her aunt is a lawyer, she is a lawyer too, they have been fighting the establishment for 30 years, they sure are good at debating, and specially when the TV host is always trying to insult them.

Here subbed debates
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8

It's name alone precludes it from being based.

we're not in Nato you cuck. just (((associated))) with them

>you're reincarnated as a middle-eastern sex slave being brutally raped in all your holes by overweight saudis at first, but later, as a humiliation toy being fucked by dogs and camels.

If he wasn't baiting that might even be his fetish.

Jailing political opposition... YAY PROGRESS!

u forgot about evil ruskies.
sunset, rain, snow, u 2d girl die its all ruskis.

She's French, smoking in some form is mandatory

So tolerant, so much liberty of expression

Snail cucks, I have the solution

tell us

That's how the globalists have always operated. As soon as they get into any position of influence, they immediately start expanding the authorities of said position while also making sure that no one who disagrees with them can take advantage of that very same expanded authority.

It's the same thing their useful idiots do in every argument, they'll constantly try to call you out on the same shit they did just half a minute ago because
>You don't want to be as bad as I am, do you? ;)

Agree.

>u forgot about evil ruskies.
>sunset, rain, snow, u 2d girl die its all ruskis.

true, even the rapists were your "green manlets"
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html

she is really not bad

Not only we don't have freedom of speech, we can't even post pictures or videos depicting violence on the internet now? Top kek, are all those ultra violent hollywood movies clips and video games going to be considered images of violence as well?
Better let this shithole die once and for all.

Maybe if you didn't have such a fucked up system in the EU that all you German fucks act like you own, then this wouldn't be an issue. I swear just because you guys are the "Super Power" of cuckland doesn't mean you guys tough shit. Look how poorly Europe is doing right now. These people want to change or leave and the only thing you can do is talk shit.

He didn't do any of that though? He posted a fact (Le Pen's immunity being revoked) and then asked a question (if FN has any alternatives in case this actually has consequences for her).

None of it was in any way pro European cuck behavior.

He's too red pilled for the kikes.