Tfw you start legitimate threads voicing your concerns about a clearly unhinged narcissist that's worshipped by Sup...

>tfw you start legitimate threads voicing your concerns about a clearly unhinged narcissist that's worshipped by Sup Forums
>try to redpill your fellow Sup Forumsacks about the true face of the man they so admire
>a few of them do their own research
>find undeniably damning evidence
>create their own threads in order to spread the truth or at least ignite a discussion
>be accused of shilling and being part of shareblue

Anyone with even the slightest amount of critical thinking can see through this stealthkike's bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=1TgdLkGwbTw&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares

give us a quick run down

Molyshills please listen to reason and quit blindly following this cultist

Nobody cares

how did u get that he like him from "nobody cares"?

Smells fishy to me

Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

Not politics or news. Fuck off sharenigger kike fag.

>listen to the guy who got outed by many people as a cult leader years ago.
>who admitted to being A FUCKING KIKE
>his subscribes shrinked hardcore since the Fritz video
>makes political videos but has never debated any experts with opposing views
>said Islam is the final redpill in one of his videos years ago
>he advocates for kids to join his cult when their parents violate the NAP
>his closest associate lives with him now and worships the ground he walks on
>made a video on 2010 where he asked people to shoot him
>he says he is against bad parenting but advocates pedophilia and bullies kids on his videos
>he is A JOBLESS NEET
>regularly contracticts himself, being ancap who supports strong borders, being a libertarian who supports Trump
>defends (((free speech)))
>hates monogamy, supports polygamy

MolyMeme journey as a CULT LEADER
defoo.org/inner-circle/

MolyMeme admits he is a jew

MolyMeme supports open borders
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

MolyMeme EXPOSED!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

He's got utopistic economical views, he's narcissistic and the defooing stuff is mostly bullshit yet he's still one of the best analyzers of current events. That tells you something about the landscape of modern society.

Never cared about this cunt and he always seemed culty but what the fuck is up with 10+ threads for days about this?

Do you seriously believe most of Sup Forums listens to him?

Delusional retards, more people tune into TCR to laugh at Ghost.

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who ACTUALLY BELIEVE that there would need to be an organized shill effort against a Jewish vlogger who promotoes (((anarchy))), (((atheism))), and (((free markets))) to (((MGTOW))) shut-ins, who has never been published and reached peak fame by appearing on JRE a couple years ago.

Stefbots of Sup Forums, we are not shills, we are your concerned friends that are simply using this opportunity to break your conditioning.

>tfw Sup Forums is Molymeme's new inner circle

i would say close to or less then 10% of pol gives a fuck about molymeme

He's a narcissistic shithead, but just about every other good political commentator, mainstream or otherwise, is as well.

We don't stop listening to Andrew Breitbart, David Brooks, Tom Ashbrook, Jon Stewart, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Rush Limbaugh, or just about any other famous political talk show host/commentator just because they're self-obsessed pieces of shit.

We look past their personality cult identities because frankly, we want to hear what they have to say. If anything, the raging narcissism is what drove them to spew their political opinions and observations to the masses in the first place.

Molyneux is no different. He's a raging egomaniac with a checkered past that should be enough for us to dismiss his observations out of hand (though it's no less damning than Jon Stewart being a D-list comedian best known for a bit role in "Half Baked" prior to TDS or Keith Olbermann not even being able to hold down a job as a sportscaster before magically becoming the Walter Cronkite of the modern Left), but most of us enjoy at least the general gist of what he's been saying lately enough to keep paying attention.

Kublai here gets it

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

The real redpilled folks already knew that Stefan was a joke anyway.

We know it's you Shariablue.

Got to bed. You've got prison in the morning.

>MolyMeme supports open borders

He literally defends borders there and is showing an example of jewish hypocrisy.

>MolyMeme EXPOSED!!

The ashkenazi jews are the highest iq group in the world, most israelis are not ashkenazi.

Not an argument.

Not gonna lie, Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

cult leader shit is old
argue some time please

>He is a massive egotist
>He has recently been pandering to the religious because he has such a huge ego that he thinks he is comparable with Plato and Aristotle

>Plato believed that religion was a noble lie which was necessary to keep the people in line and naturally defensive of their culture and nation, Aristotle somewhat agreed with this line of thought. "Intellectual elitism at it's best."

>Stefan now uses his platform to use this noble lie to influence the people who he considered a mob of idiots.

This being said I still like Stefan and I think he is a good weapon against the left, I just dont like his ego but who cares. Some german cuck got his feelings hurt for being a cuck? Sounds good to me.

To be fair, he once pointed out the power banks have in printing money, and without it you can't economically fund going to war.
Shortly after this, his youtube account was shutdown for 1 day.
A warning shot, so to speak.

Not gonna lie.. Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

MIKE PLS HELP!!!

>Anyone who disagree with me is bluepilled
Congratulation, you are the cancer killing Sup Forums

MIKE

MIIIKKEE

MIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEE

GET HIM OFF MY SHOOOOEOOEOEEOEOEOOOOOo!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4

yes hes a piece of shit
but his message is gold

>MolyMeme supports open borders
are you dense?

Why is there an ongoing battle for the consensus opinion on an youtuber?

Stops posting about irrelevant shyt

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

ONE DOLLAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

MIKE! MIKE! SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW! MIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2cents4u shariablue

MIKE! I SAID SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

It really feels like they are trying to destroy the public faces that keeps battling their narrative in internet platform.

This is just an extension of the Milo thing.

As a person he's a total knob. As a red pill maker he's great.

See his video on immigrant crime on Holland. Spells it out in a way which you can't argue with. He's proved that immigrants are a problem and their kids are even worse.

No such thing as bad sources, only bad information. He's a provider of good information, I don't care about anything else.

Sage, pls fuck off leaf

This is a prime example of mike trying to shut down threads with different proxies

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So now nobody is allowed to criticize retarded e-celebs because "xD no punching to the right guise"

You're not of /pol.
You're not fooling anyone.

>$+0.02

>$+0.02

MIKE WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP!

Die in a fire you anti-Stef niggers. I'm getting my helicopter. Go fuck your mother.

You're not teaching us anything new. Molymeme being part of a cult or even being a kike is nothing new.

Hell, here's a video of him admitting to having a kike mother from a year ago.

that kike has been riding the trump train long enought

no more shekkels for molymeme and bamboon intellect

those kikes (milo includet) have earned enought on the trump train
it is time to piss of and get some real intellectuals and inspiring leaders

evry fucking "conversation" is a cringe fest you autistic retard

youtube.com/watch?v=1TgdLkGwbTw&t=2s

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDES THE SEASIDE. OH I DO LIKE TO BE BE BESIDE TH- DID YOU JUST INTERRUPT ME? MIKE, SHUT HIM DOWN. END THE CALL.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA