I TRUSTED YOU CHAFFETZ

I TRUSTED YOU CHAFFETZ

Doing his job

>doesn't understand what recuse means

He isn't asking him to resign, dumbass. He is saying that as the AG he should step away from the investigation into the matter as it would only be appropriate to do so.

Nothing will happen to Sessions because he was asked if he had any contacts with MUH RUSHINS with the implication that the alleged contact was in regards to his ties with Trump. He rightfully and truthfully answered no because the contact he did have was not in that capacity.

>this much damage control

Hi shill

The globalists are getting desperate

Lol! MUH SHILL. Seriously, you guys are worse than Le Donald faggots.

hi shill

I hope you learned your lesson. People who are all talk and no accomplishments cannot be trusted.

If Trump folds on Sessions, his presidency is going to look like Schwarzenegger's governorship in California.

>he trusted a mormon

Another neocon traitor trying to oust more of /ourguys/ and install more neocon shills.

If they actually get rid of Sessions Trump is fucked, their end game is a Pence presidency.

Mormon Mafia

I would trust him less if he didn't say that.

Chaffetz is the real deep state

>1 post by this id

Sure is shilly in here

Haha, no. Chavez is in the mormon mafia, he wanted Romney or McMuffin. He was part of the Paul Ryan, Dan Senor disavow conspiracy after the alpha celeb pussy tape.

Sup Vlad, upset all your agents are getting caught?

Kek

I'm aware of this, but chaffetz and others shouldn't be playing into this Russian boogey man narrative faggot

fpbp

>thinking we don't know what recuse means
We're right-wing, we understand words and their definitions unlike you.

Being this retarded