Where can I find an aspie racist traditional waifu who would want to raise my 6 children with me in a house innawood?

Where can I find an aspie racist traditional waifu who would want to raise my 6 children with me in a house innawood?

14/88 mode: I want to be able to say her "Hitler did nothing wrong" without her freaking out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thuleanperspective.com/tag/asperger/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibPwnytGcjA
wurstfest.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love when women wear their hair in a braid like that.

That's a plait, not a braid.

You'd love it here in the mountains. Virtually every girl has their hair in plaits or braids.

In a Church, go there on Sunday, find a girl you like and ask her out.

You make one. What you should be looking for is potential candidates. Varg's wife was apparently already super interested in Pagan/Traditional stuff.
I'd say that's a pretty good indicator of quality women, having unorthodox(by our times) hobbies like that.
Of course you have to look out for women who only do it for attention.

>aspie racist traditional waifu
>aspie
Of course a fucking frog would be happy about throwing white genetics down the fucking shitter

Outside of your basement, for sure

>2017
>not betting your genetics on autistic traits

Didn't hilter invade your country?
Are you ok with foreigns invading your country and taking the government?

Patrician taste.

I'm talking to one online. She lives in a town of 1000 in alabama . I was trolling with a friend on Rust capturing players and making them sing alabama nigger when this girl sings it perfectly without me saying the lyrics. The rest is history now she's my online gf shes full 14/88 even questioned if Spain was white

HERE I COME

>what is Vichy France

Southern states in the USA. They live near niggers and know that hatred of a race or two is right.

Women are by nature leftists. You will never find a wiafu who genuinely thinks Hitler did nothing wrong.

French were happy with the cohabitation, the truth is they let the gremans invade the country because they were massively pro nazi.
In our churchs girls are all like pope Francis. No thanks.
thuleanperspective.com/tag/asperger/

>online gf
Don't do this man.

The woman in my pic thinks that.

Could we please stop to glorify hitler and see him as what he was an instrument or useful idiot for the zionists.
1936- zionists: could we get our holy land?
Britain: sorry nope
1946: zionists: look what hitler and the nazis have done to us could we now get out holy land?
Britain: yes no problem.

Everyone with a basic knowledge of history should be able to spot this "coincidence". And see that even hitler was part of a greater plan and that he in his might drunkeness didn't see what was really going on.

No she doesn't.

She just goes along to get along. Deep down she likes Tyrone and Ahmed and thinks Hitler was a monster.

Jews were beginning to go into Palestine long before the big H showed up

Yes but he was obviously the legitimation for taking it.

superior

Don't disparage Ms. Varg like that you heathen!

>thuleanperspective.com/tag/asperger/

That's insane, and you know it.
Gooks have more aspies/autists than euros

European women are not all like burger women.

That's pathetic Juán.

then why did it take 3 years for Israel to become a state after world war II?

*trump voice* WRONG

Why ? We play vidya together everyday and she's smoking hot

>tfw east European traditional racist pagan wife

I feel bad for you cucks.

But in all seriousness:

Is right.

Have a strong set of values and your woman will naturally gravitate toward them.

>1936- zionists: could we get our holy land?
Britain: sorry nope

That's not true. The british have been supporting a kike state since before THE WWI

even Heydrich's SS sent some Jews to Palestine

Here's how Varg did it
>be good looking
>kill someone
>get media coverage
>hybristophilic women flock to you
>pick from them

ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

>my online gf

HAHAHAHAHA

Gooks have more Neanderthal DNA than the Euro, so that's not that insane. But I don't care, the point is aspie traits are very valuable.

>Implying Women can think on their own.

As long as the dick is good, she is well fed, and you always take her out and maker her feel loved; she'll laugh at all your jokes and die hard support you on literally anything.

Women "think" with their hearts. I've saved a few feminazi souls with my dick here in the jungle and our colleges are getting better, one fuck after the other.

(When you treat them right, even if you break up, they will get used to an alpha and never give attention to feminazis or cucks again. Literally stopping their growth. I'm not joking, Dick is the solution to the world's problems)

East europeans are pretty much mexicans of Europe though.

>the point is aspie traits are very valuable

It's not.

Having a defect that perharps can enhance some other abilities are not good

Don't really care brah.

White American women are complete and utter shit.

> he doesn't know about the haavara agreement

t. Jamal

WATCHA DOING RABBI ??

You guys are just jelly you don't have a southern gf to scream nigger at people online with . Besides if things go well this could be my ticket to getting American citizenship

>Defect to small talk in exchange for a superior mind and inclination for strong traditional values is somehow a bad thing.

She probably does the gf act with another dozen guys, if you are lucky and she's not a he.

I accept all of that op but I'm also really ugly.

You gotta go to the Nederlands, Jacques

youtube.com/watch?v=ibPwnytGcjA

even assuming high functioning autism is a thing and not some psychologist meme, I don't see how, overall, it is a defect

I mean sure, in the hypersocialized normie society of these days it might be a defect but we aren't exactly looking to fit in with those normies here.

>Defect to small talk in exchange for a superior mind and inclination for strong traditional values is somehow a bad thing.

How "superior mind"?

Also, being autist doesn't make you traditional.

They do not develop organically, they are molded and created. My wife was an SJW in college who voted for Obama twice and wrote her thesis on the black panthers. Today, she is a /fit/ Orthodox Christian who dresses traditionally, voted for Trump and is red pilled on the JQ.

You should be right, aspie girls have special hobbies. I will go to my local medieval club and see if there is one that I like who is still single.

Disgust.

Did you trully married a woman from a shitty background?

>wrote her thesis on the black panthers

I wonder what would happen if I wrote my thesis on the NSDAP

In a time machine

Nope but thanks for directing my attention to this.
What I don't understand is that most of you think that th jews are so tricky an deceptive but would never question this whole nazi thing as that what it could be: another very elaborate trick to get what they wanted.

>implying we don't Skype 6 hours a day everyday

i love it when they have a black dick inside them

Like has already been said...You can mold them to think Hitler did nothing wrong but only if you aren't an autistic beta faggot who she respects/admires.

She actually comes from a very large and powerful family, about as close to nobility as you can get in the US. She just got brainwashed in college is all, I had to deprogram her.

>kikes going back to kike homeland
Why is that bad?

>How "superior mind"?
Most aspies have IQ above 130 retard.
>being autist doesn't make you traditional.
The mind of the aspies is bent to traditional values like fidelity, loyalty, hard work and more.

Hey that's nice.

My brother it's with his online gf now, it took her five years to come to the country, I hope it's easier for you.

Oh man I just started seeing some new girl.
She was showing me pancake art videos and had an extremely negative reaction when there was one of Trump.

How do I begin to tell her about the Jews and the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong?

I think you're on the wrong side of the border Sven.

How old is his wife anyways?
She looks pretty young

Because they got what they wanted.
They could have sent them everywhere why there?

She's around 28, I am pretty sure

Half is age, 25 or something.

1. Find wife that doesn't quite feel at home in modern society. Hobbies that get laughed about, like LARPing are a good way to do this.
2. Redpill her about the traditional lifestyle and how it was taken away.
3. Enjoy your waifu.

try to test her and see how deeply is she political about things
even good wife material will tend to show a socially acceptable facade in public as they are more susceptible to peer pressure

definitely less than 30

Why not there? It's were they come from.
They are happy and we are rid of them. What's not to like?

Again why do you help your ennemy to get what he wanted since centuries?
Why satisfy them when you want to punish and exterminate them? They shouldn't be happy.

A good point to start I guess. Unfortunately there is almost no LARPs in France.
But thanks for the advice.

The odds that she hadn't burned coal is 0%

I don't want to say that it's true, it's just very very suspicious.

It's a hard slog.

I've gotten my gf to hate Islam, immigrants and she kind of hates blacks but won't fully admit.

But she seems to fargone for me, I think I might have to leave her. Feels really fucking shitty.

>inb4 autist leaving his gf because she won't say "Hitler did nothing wrong"
I want many white children and to be married to a woman who wants to be a mother. She's anti-marriage, anti-mothering and anti-child

Look at medieval markets. A good start are castles, they usually have a few of them a year. Since spring is starting, the first ones should crop up by next month or so.

>France talking about Hitler not doing anything wrong
We really gone full circle, haven't we?
>France not having traditional wives when every French documentary is promotion of French native food and traditional people
Move out of city i guess. Paris isn't a love city.

>Gooks have more Neanderthal DNA
About that. The neandarthal DNA they're comparing was found in Altai mountains which is in central asia. I'm pretty sure neandarthals had racial differences between regions. If they had compared with european neandarthal dna, northern europeans would've had a lot more common dna.

I met my girlfriend at an event called Wurstfest in Texas.

wurstfest.com

One of Hitlers solutions was to just send all the Jews to palestine. He didn't want to kill them, just physically remove them.

Jews are split into two sub-sects. Zionist jews and globalist jews. Zionist jews want an incorporated Jewish state to centralise Jewish influence. They're not that dangerous to be honest.

The other is globalist jews who want global hemegony. They're the ones who need to die. They believe the entire world is their Zion.

Awsome video. And Nederland girls are among the pretiest girls on earth.

Online so you talk to the bitch and someone else gives her dick cuck

Me

Quality numerals there, sir.

>France talking about Hitler not doing anything wrong

Literally impossible. Every single white woman craves the big BLACK cock and she wants to raise a beautiful baby in multicultural, multiethnic society.

Charlemagne division had the most aesthetic symbol

>pic related my desktop

There is no girls on the internet.
We really gone full circle, haven't we?
Why?
Thanks Austria for the good advices.

No matter how often I rethink this whole shit it isn't logical to me.
I understand what you are saying but it makes no sens to me.
They were ennemies of the german people and you don't satisfy them. They should have send them to a african shithole. I know about the plans to send them to madagascar and yes logistics would pose a problem but still why give them what they wanted?
Sorry guys.

stfu
i love hitler

>tits or gtfo

you too

tits or gtfo

thats not very conservative
get out and LEAVE

>woman claims to be conservative
>tells a man what to do

you know the drill. tits or gtfo.

ok but u are not my husband?
goodbye

>They're not that dangerous to be honest.
Well... to Palestine maybe they are, and eventually greater israel