Why are millennial White women turning to drugs?

youtu.be/izV5Ob9KVt0

krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/woman-arrested-in-sting-after-selling-drugs-over-facebook/369102313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woSbHbHd-EY&t=80s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzo(a)pyrene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because their lives are meaningless empty shells, stop asking questions you already know the answers to

venice is a shit
santa monica ftw

Have any anons used bath salts? I'm fine with old fashion psychedelics but curious about experiences anyone has had with synthetic marijuana substitutes

Black seed went straight to her brain and turned her into a zombie for negro cock.

I think she's just scared of black people...

I wish the government would lock these people away on normal food and water for a year or any longer if needed, and put them in jail if they start using drugs again.

K2 is the shit

I only care what drugs, desu.

Because men turn into transexual faggots with fake tits and puffy lips.

I've only heard people having bad experiences with it

If your underage probably will. If you're not and you can handle you shit. Its an absolute blast.

At least this nigs were checking if she was okay

And people wouldn't need to turn to these unregulated chemicals to get high if weed were legal. Like it or not, people will always find a way to get high.

I doubt she was on K2. Why would you smoke the fake shit where weed is basically legal? Probably took an edible and lost her mind.

I tried it when i actually wanted to smoke weed because my ex gf couldnt get weed so she just lied to me. Nothing bad happened, pretty fun trip. Wouldn't do it again because of the horror stories and why not just smoke actual weed.

Also i was 14 or 15 when that happened and even more of a nerd than i am now, which is why i didnt realise it was weed

>K2 is the shit
K2 is fucking garbage, grow up and find a real drug dealer.

God this is stupid. "Smoke the real shit"
Is the dead give away you are clueless ob k2. Its not fake pot. Nothing like weed. They got linked together and ppl cant forget it.
I smoke weed daily. Smoked k2 for over a year. They are not at all similar.

Smoked some "iblown" spice shit once, ended up having a seizure and a few days in the neuro ICU....spice, not even once!

Lol that was the beauty you didnt need a drug dealer.

What I mean by fake shit is its for kids that can't find real weed. You could not pay me to smoke chinese chemicals to get "high".

Women were freed to act as individuals in a manner that up to now has been nearly impossible for them.

They do not know that the divine individual is masculine and the feminine is not individual: The divine feminine is, instead, mother and child.

To stop suffering they need to voluntary adopt responsibility – responsibility for oneself and family. In that responsibility, and not in rights, resides Meaning itself – the meaning that makes life bearable.

How old were you?
Also no proof k2 causes any damage. You more than likely were young or had preexisting conditions and the k2 just triggered that.

Why the fuck didn't they just put her in handcuffs instead of letting her rampage around and ruin the nights of 30+ people. Fucking degenerate pigs.

"bath salts" aren't a thing.
Cannabinoids?
Pyrovalerones?
Opioids?

K2 is an actual drug and the high is not comparable to weed.

Because white women are more alpha than white men

Nowadays, /r/the_Donald cuckold "men" think it's cool and manly to avoid drugs or ban them

What a time to be alive

That synthetic cannabis stuff is dodgy as fuck, I'm not sure thats what shes on, but having a bad experience with that stuff is extremely unpleasant

Lol calls weed a "real drug"
But k2 is just "chemicals"
Buddy you need to learn about real drugs. Weed is not a drug it is a plant. Drugs are not natural.

I mean synthetic designer drugs. I assumed bath salts was a well known moniker but I don't know cause I don't do them

you need to be burned at the stake

if a guy was acting like that he would have been tased and shot 10 times in the back of the head before being handcuffed.

youtube.com/watch?v=woSbHbHd-EY&t=80s

bath salts is a catch all term for research chemicals, usually stimulants cooked up in some lab in India or China.

MDPV is one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

Yeah probably. An average man could do a lot more damage too though and is more likely to get aggressive towards people

I was about 30 at the time (4 1/2 years ago) & only took one hit from a pipe and sent me into some religious premonition seizure bullshit, but the other people smoking were just fine....and not that I'm proud of it, but should probably mention I wasn't some pleb tier user at the time, so I wasn't just having a "bad trip"....it was legit the only time I couldn't tell reality from my dream seizure state....had smoked the dumb shit plenty of times before with no adverse reactions, so who knows what the fuck it was all about...

Actually a drug is anything that affects the chemicals in your brain so technically thc on weed is a drug, however theres a difference between weed which is natural 100% and chemical drugs which are artifical and bad for you

>I mean synthetic designer drugs.
All drugs except purely vegetable/fungal/animal drugs are synthetic. "Designer" means nothing in chemistry. Chemists aren't fashion designers.

What type of synthetic drugs do you mean? There's a world of difference between alpha-PHP, AL-LAD, and 3-MeO-PCP.

"bath salts" is a bullshit marketing term used by idiots and the media.

No.
I cant believe Sup Forums is not red pilled on k2.

K2 initially being researched to help cure cancer. Govt doesnt want a legal and cheap way to fight cancer. Keep banning the substances so the researchers keep changing the chemicals used. Then eventual ban on all synthetics. No benefits for cancer research were able to be finished due to the ban.

No actual research has been done on k2 effects on human body before full ban. Multiple citizens volunteered to be test subjects but to bo avail. Instead just a full ban.
No deaths directly linked to k2.
Big push for ban was case in iowa where a kid killed himself over 2 HOURS after smoking k2. Anyone who has smoked k2 know effects wear off in 15 minutes. 30 at most. But yet k2 blamed because parents found out he smoked it earlier that day.

Its fucked.

tfw alpha & manly

Strange question. Had you used meth in the past week prior to smoking it?

Tried Spice once. Had a psychotic episode and had to restrained by ten people. The police took me to hospital and I was sectioned under the mental health act for a few hours. It gives you crazy person strength.

There was good stuff early on, just like a giggly weed high. But eventually that chemical was banned and it was replaced with one that made people freak out and have siezures. I smoked a lot of both, although the latter was not enjoyable it was highly addictive. So basically you would be this fried out paranoid zombie person if you smoked too much of it.

Although I used it a lot I only smoked it out of one hitters, I knew guys who smoked bongs of it every hour and they seriously fucked their brains up.

Rx

I wish more drug dealers would put cyanide in drugs to kill people like you

implying India & China would not steal a working cancer cure

>however theres a difference between weed which is natural 100% and chemical drugs which are artifical and bad for you

No there isn't. Do 300mg of THC one time. Straight up. Compared to 300mg of ethylone, it'll be night and day. In that 300mg of THC will absolutely ruin your day.

>things that are natural aren't bad for you
>amerishart education

Yeah I smoked a little bit once and had a bad reaction, heart racing, paranoia, vision distorted etc.

Thankfully I only had a little bit, I imagine it could have been a lot worse

>"bath salts" is a bullshit marketing term used by idiots and the media.

actually thats how a lot of people sold them online

>muh drugs cure cancer n shiet lemmi have weed

>mfw she took the Bogpill

This is an interesting short documentary on Spice in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

Hence "marketing term" you dong.

None of that.

Trying to replicate cancer benefits of weed so we can make them synthetically and do not have to grow it.

Wtf is DOM

What do you mean millenial women? How about all women born after the 60's.

They are selfish and live only for themselves. After a while they become so empty inside that only novelties like a new drug or experience is the only distraction that keeps them from crashing as they realize they wasted their lives. Drugs provide that distraction. While they should have been having children, they were out being hedonists. Instead of straightening up and flying right, they seek more and more escapism. It will eventually bite them in the ass since they can't outrun that empty feeling as time takes away their ability to have children. It is really, really sad.

Nope, no meth ever....but was taking a lot of benzodiazepines at the time & am figuring they were in play. What was weirdest was the religious aspect of it where "Jesus" told me I "wasn't worthy enough to see God" & gave me a list of people to save who were going to hell....imagine the looks on the faces of them poor EMT people when I tried to explain this to them, kek! That's why I was in neuro-icu, they ran a myriad of tests and was only able to show that I had indeed suffered a seizure, but the underlying cause remained medically unknown, as if it wasn't the random chemical sold by Ahmed at the corner gas 'n go!

Ok we get it you've done drugs before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DOM

why do you people think this bullshit? Where is your proof? If you think it works why don't you go test it yourself if you know so much about it?

>gets btfo by someone with knowledge

>replies with catty 13 year old girl response

>implying I haven't done enough cyanide laced street drugs to build up a tolerance / resistance
Kek!

I remember reading an interview with a scientist about how it was race to find benefits before it became illegal.

I just want to hear experiences with bath salts not get lectured on my drug semantics

Sounds spooky. I'm just too much of a pussy to put something like that in my body.

I drink a lot of kratom

People say it isn't addictive but I've met people who get bad withdrawal symptoms if they can't get it.
I watched a panorama docu on iplayer with an undercover reporter working as a prison warden. The lags have basically taken over as the prison is understaffed. Spice use is everywhere. One of the wardens had a seizure because he accidentally inhaled fumes from one of the cells.
Just think of how much is being smoked and how strong it is that you can get a seizure from second hand smoke.

Eva Notty is fine af

Protip.
Smoking or inhaling isn't for you in any way shape or form. A little carcinogen called Benzo(a)pyrene is present in smoke in large quantities. have a source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzo(a)pyrene

There are some decent withdrawal symptoms. Complete loss of energy and appetite is the biggest one. I didnt eat for days after stopping.

95% of the problem with drugs is the misinformation.
The other 5% is retards. Like this- How do you even get addicted to spice? What kind of weak and easily influenced idiot gets addicted to synthetic opioids?

>How do you even get addicted to spice?

Smoke it every day.

Jesus christ. It was going to be something you smoke it would be a pill idiot.

Good sense IMO.
Don't go places you're not ready to go. A sobriety is fine too.

Me too

>Smoke it every day.

>What kind of weak and easily influenced idiot gets addicted to synthetic opioids?

Weak and easily influenced idiots.

Does spice actually lower iq?

People that feel like they dont have anything to lose I suppose

Not a single study has ever been done on the effects of k2.

You wouldn't notice leaf. Try it, you can't possibly get any stupider.

probably it really fucks with the neurological systems. I know lots of people who have had seizures after smoking it.

Smoked k2 with hundred people total. No one ever had a seizure. Pro tip none of them were underage. Plus we bought trusted brands online not from the gas station bullshit.

Old school pothead here, been smoking casually for over 20 years, nothing too degenerate really.

>Cousin finds the shit in OP's pic
>Oh wow this is the best and greatest thing ever!
>Turns into a complete fucking moron within a week or two
>Totally detached from reality, doesn't even realise it, proper junkie style.
>Passes me half a joint while I'm at his house having a cuppa
>Take it out of habit, as you do.
>Absolutely horrifically painful migraine after a couple of tokes
>It's the worst whitey I've ever had, and I had some bastards back in the day
>Sit with my eyes closed, grimacing, trying not to breathe for 10 minutes
>It passes
>Call him a cunt
>Leave him to it & eventually break off contact because he won't acknowledge he needs sectioning under the Mental Health Act
>He can't buy it anymore because the spice shops keep getting threatened/smashed up by concerned locals.
>He's still fucked in the head 12 months or more later. Talking to him is like knocking a nail into a knot.
>He's still oblivious of the change it has made to his already full retard /alcoholic/ drugger personality.

>Tells me last month spice is worth more than heroin in prison, the cons can't get enough of it.

>Fuckin drugger

was hoping she would run into traffic at some point

what do you mean? stupid Sup Forums humor or not, the black people around her seemed remotely nice and reasonable.

Smoked K2/Syn/Demon/Spice everyday for about a year when I was 17-18.
5 years later I feel like it has permanently fucked me up. Can't even smoke weed around people anymore because of the panic attacks/anxiety

yea they were smoking gas station stuff. the problem was when they started banning jwh-21 or w/e they started getting progressively more dangerous

He likes something i dont.
What a fuckin degenerate.

Many such cases. Sad.

I love Mystia.

>there are people here actually advocating the use of research chemicals

I'll stick to the drugs that the side effects are well known. Enjoy your seizures and massive brain damage though, I'll let you retards try them out and let me know when the peer reviewed studies of their effects come in.

Yeah idiot. You were a kid.

you look like an idiot defending spice

Lol why?
Because you believe the hype that its so awful?

The reason for this is because "k2" isn't a single drug. It's a label for a company that constant produces drugs because their products get banned so damn often.

You can not tell someone that any spice is good or not because they change the chemical makeup so often to keep ahead of the law. This is so degenerate it's off the charts.

Biggest regret of my life. My brother who was on probation provided it daily since we couldn't smoke weed. He and his nigger friends actually broke into a liquor store in the ghetto and stole a few ounces of the shit.

>being underage makes you more prone to seizure.
Bollocks.
>trusted brands online
Even more bollocks.
t. old cunt drug dealer.