Have democrats shit the bed?

Have democrats shit the bed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clairecmc/status/837272862432104448
twitter.com/clairecmc/status/837325748960694272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably

Who's the house intelligence chairman? A dem?

My digits confirm it

Maybe the success of Trump's address has cowed them

People always tell me they cant present evidence because its an ongoing investigation. I guess thus far the investigation has zero evidence to back these allegations in all reality!

This whole Russia thing is like if the Republicans were witchhunting Hillary's emails but they didn't even have solid proof that the email server even existed

Mine confirm that the deep state felt that Sessions was going to be a bridge too far and that the public backlash would be too great

They have not stopped shitting the bed for at least several years now.

So far we haven't confirmed shit

Dems literally have nothing.

His answer pertains to the question. What was the question?
Sen. Al Franken "hat he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign."

"in the course of the 2016 campaign." is important context when listening to Sessions answer.

Trumps 2016 campaign started on June 16, 2015. and Jeff sessions was the first senator to endorse him.

So educate me americans, when a senator endorses a presidential candidate does that mean he is part of his campaign? Sessions was not part of Trumps campaign as far as I can tell.

So his answer in my opinion was honest when you take into context the question.

How many democratic senators had conversations with Russian government officials at that time?

Why is it considered nefarious? Very confusing. The left are masters of propaganda.

Did sandy hook really happen?

fake news

This thread is getting slid hard

But hookers and golden showers and muh Putin

From the Saffer political blogger Mike Smith.

Well look at that, I guess the hole Putin blackmailing trump thing is real.

Well beyond that at this point.

It's almost embarrassing to watch.

Sounds like what the fucking FBI under OBAMA already confirmed.

slid?

They've been shitting the bed non-stop since the primaries. It will continue.

The Democratic Party has been an utter disaster for nearly 4 months now

>Have democrats shit the bed?
>Democrats shit bed.
>Trump pays to watch
>Russians tape it.
>Russia owns your president

It looks increasingly clear that no matter what the truth is, Trump will have lost all political capital before 6 months in.

You all know this to be true, regardless of how fair it is. He is going to be cockblocked unlike any other president.

Mark my words, the wall won't even have left planning stages by the end of his term. Most Midwest communities will still be rotting and literally dying from meth overdoses, and minorities will be an even bigger share of the electorate.

somebody predicted it exactly

Quality post even for the likes of a leaf

uh...nice tabs

>Trump will have lost all political capital before 6 months in

He still has the hearts of the American people, especially after that senate speech he gave.

Just wait until the arrests start. He'll have all the capital he'll need.

How the fuck do Dems expect to have halfway normalized relations with Russia ever again if they want to fire everybody who talks to them?

Here, you can borrow mine

WTF? This is smart policy

Thanks a lot, now we'll never be sure

Concern troll please trump bought himself mountains of good will on Tuesday

Well, there it is in black and white.

They just can't stop blatantly lying to everyone's face.

>Trudeau puts on French maid's outfit and cleans up the hotel room after Trump and the Dems leave
>Hums 'O Canada'

Democrats have and will continue to blame muh Russians as they have nothing to offer. The MSM is continuing to be the mouthpiece of the neo-Liberal agenda and further drag the press down the muh Russians rabbit hole.

Honestly, if the actual Russian government needed a reason to cause neo-Liberals trouble... now they have it. Wonder what Russian will ever actually do in retaliation against the Dems?

TRUMP BTFO

didn't that girl fucked rato?

>40 million shillbux down the shitter

They aren't stretching the truth anymore they're literally lieing.

Nobody shows more commitment to bad ideas than the Left, its almost admirable

>when a senator endorses a presidential candidate does that mean he is part of his campaign?

No, no it doesn't. That would be retarded.

Progressives getting absolutely BTFO today.

Feels good man.

Bro they shit the bed when they nominated hillary "collapse like a tower on 911" clinton

Stunning ginger ;)

This and remind me which party controls both houses.

Is house intelligence chairman a meme position?

get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot

So its all just smoke and mirrors as usual.

That you're a faggot

My digits mean kek is angry with us and won't be appeased until a sacrifice is made

They can't do anything. The screws on Russian liberals and gays are already as tight as they can be if you don't want to go full gulag.

Claire McCaskill did during August of that year, after she adamantly said that she never had a call or meeting with a Russian ambassador in an attempt to delegitimize Sessions's meetings.

Yes.

link to poll?

Time Travelers ARE real!

Pretty sure I had a pic too.

Demorats are done if they keep bringing up this insanse muh russia shit / its very transparent what they are doing

This shit is so funny.

They have the transcripts.

They know exactly what was said word-for-word.

The media just sensationalizing that the conversations occurred.

Because they know what happened was perfectly legal, but want to create a non-story to diminish Trump.

It's time to go home.

Shit it, eaten half the shit, smeared the other half on their face, went live on television licking their lips, and then shitting on live television again, into each other's mouths.

They're done.

>The screws on Russian liberals and gays are already as tight as they can be if you don't want to go full gulag.

That is not what I am asking.

What will Russia do to US neo-liberals/Dem party? The US Democratic party is driving the world to hate Russia and I assume Russia will retaliate sometime in the future.

It's so obvious how desperate they are getting. It was funny at first but now it's sad.

There's even a photo of one of the meetings kek

Disgusting liars

Democrats are to scared of having a civil war so they make fake news.

b-but muh perjury

Ooh... cannot take a compliment.

To be fair, she's legit retarded and likely has kuru.

Yeah. Democlaps are beyond fucked.

It's been how many months since claims of Russian hacking and Trump in contact with Russia? They still have nothing.

The only thing they could conceivably do is to dig up more dirt on the Dems.
Other than that good cooperation with the Trump administration would be punishment to the liberals in and of itself.

Over played their hand on this one

You are like a little baby

Figuratively? Yes.

Literally? ....yes.

>likely has kuru

Got any proofs?

Is her tongue fucked up like Hillarys??

>it was the russians
>jk it wasnt
>wait it really was the russians
>nope i changed my mind
>hold on i was kidding, THIS TIME it's the russians, trust me

when will they learn

Even Politico admits, McCaskill is a lying fuck.

Senator Al Frankel received a phone call telling him not to board any planes the next day on September 10, 2001. He has no room to complain about anyone else having improper correspondence with anyone.

The best part, all the responses to her tweets are calling her bullshit.

twitter.com/clairecmc/status/837272862432104448

twitter.com/clairecmc/status/837325748960694272

I DECIDE THE CONFIRMATIONS AROUND HERE LAD

Wtf is this real?

Story?

Everyone in Montreal woke up mad as fuck today, apparently

More like

>"Stop whining about rigged eletions"
>Russians hacked the election
>voter suppression
>Dems had low turn out
>Russian involvement

yes but it doesn't matter. They will reclaim everything and USA is going to get back on track after Trump. Just like Russia is going to return to 90s policies after Putin.

My digits confirm Sessions indicting Soros and Shariablue

Trump has basically locked on missiles on a thousand targets, started spamming missiles, and Democrats don't know where to hold their ground.

Businessmen and Wall Street are getting everything they wanted.

After a decade of bullshit, oil pipelines are getting built.

Trump is a mix of paleocon and paleodemocrat.

Lots of "keynesian" projects. Tax cuts promised. Deregulation.

Everything the "business world" liked from old democrats and libertarian Republicans mashed together.

Maple syrup shortage. The main pipeline into the city must have burst.

Dont throw digit claims around so lightly lad

Guess Trump really is guilty of being Hitler.

every time I hear or see some leftist piece of shit screaming about impeaching Sessions over lying it makes me yearn even more to turn their head into a canoe with a .45

Wait, they don't even have solid evidence that he contacted the Russians?
For fucks sake how do these people keep their credibility

You're a faggot.

nice

They also cleared Flynn but that bird has flown now