Why are white americans becoming browner?

why are white americans becoming browner?

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.[36]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

why are white americans becoming browner?
Is it not fucking obvious?
> Mestizo immigration

>what are percentages

If 100,000 blue eyed people moved to america this year those percentages would change. If 100,000 blue eyed people had kids with each other this year those percentages would change. The only reasons why white people or blue eyes would become less frequent in U.S. is if they do not have kids with each other. This is not only happening in the U.S. but every other white country. White people are too selfish to have kids.

>White people are too selfish to have kids.
What? It isn't selfishness that causes white people not to have kids, if anything they're probably the least selfish race.

Do a survey with any 20 year old white people. Ask when and why they want kids. Most will say they are either not ready yet claiming that it will be better at 30+ years old (which is not optimal for healthy offpsring see: autism), they simply don't want kids ever because the world is overpopulated (with non-white people) or they simply don't like kids. White people are dumb cucks who want to not exist anymore.

Yeah but what you said doesn't imply that they're selfish, if anything it implies that they're too unselfish and altruistic. That combined with their cuckery and inability to account for externalities when dealing with a question like that (thinking browned/blacked formerly white countries will be better for the environment) is their problem, not selfishness.

It's selfish to not want kids in the sense that raising kids is basically the end of party life and little to no responsibilities. They are like if NEETs got jobs. Would rather club and do degenerate shit forever instead of fulfilling their biological purpose.

because genes for blue eyes are recessive, duh

Why? Could you stop yourself from colonizing?

It really bothers me how we can't just design the way the baby will look. What sort of crazy shit people would do if they were both ugly as sin.

Blue eyes are being wiped off the face of the planet

Not everyone without kids is having a good time user. Sometimes all arrows point to "This is not good for me, the child or the world"

If you fail to see why when the logistics are explained to you, that is your failure. Parents need to be observant.

> American fantasizing about sex with niggers again
No wonder other countries see us as being a bunch of degenerate mongrel retards even if we're white.

It's natural. I want to defile my pure French/German genes.

>altruistic
>not having their own white offspring

Someone failed biology.

there's something so ugly about her hair

All nigger hair is extremely ugly, not just "something" about it, it's just pretty much universally terrible, I can't even blame them for getting weaves desu, at least they look much better.

Blacks can't even grow long hair compared to Whites and Asians.

from what horse farm do they steal all those wigs?

Poor children in India get forcibly shaved by their parents and have their hair sold

It's mostly the hair exports from India, not even shitting you

i hate when Sup Forumsacks include shitty chinks when they say something positive about whites, like ''only whites and asians have civilizations".

fuck those diarrhea colored midgets, White Pride Worldwide. Fuck the rest, simple as

Is there any articles, data, videos, etc. about it? That's fucking crazy and depressing that they're so poor that people with straight hair can literally make an economically significant amount of money by just shaving/cutting their hair and selling it.

>wearing wig that was used as asswipe in a designated ganges shitting street

She honestly looks like a weird type of Jew

Going back to my highschool biology class if I remember correctly blue eyes are recessive

All it takes is one brown eye gene and you almost never have another blue eye kid in that bloodline

what more sad is all the millions on nigger women who have to wear fake hair just to look halfway presentable. Can you imagine waking next to some sheboon seeing her bold monkey head...

Well, I don't know any anecdotal evidence at this moment, but sure as hell know that India is the #1 exporter of hair by a fair share

It's disgusting, as I see it, even more I doubt that all of them take care of those wigs, they probably get bug-ridden, moldy whatever the case

All in all - wigs in general are retarded, maybe only in case of chemo