Bong get in here

Which one is your flag?
Why do you have so many inconsistencies in your flag's design? Are you aware of the inconsistencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is our flag

give me insight as to why there are so many versions of your flag in all forms of multimedia?

Because people are lazypr don't realise the flag is asymmetric.

I think our flag looks better with black instead of blue

PROTIP: there's a hidden red swastika behind the St. George's cross, that should help you remember

cause we are so cool

This is the proper one.

>England with the union flag
TRIGGERED.

Its a nice flag.

Was St. Patrick a Nazi?

Chinks make cheap tourist trap stuff and get the flag wrong, is the only correct one.

Because it's not easily MSPaintable so people fuck it up

You can see it with the colonial flags especially, people make the proportions all munted

St Brigid's cross is the swastika-like one, it's based on interwoven vegetable fibers.

false.
debatable.
false.
false.
false.

false.

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
This is what your flag looks like. The red bars are connected and symmetrical.
Your flag like your culture was hijacked and changed and programmed into your mind that you accept and not question the changes.

Lemme guess, catholic primary school?

Not likely seeing as he undermined the closest thing to the nazi idea of the Aryan state in Western Europe at the time, ie the celtic caste system

Check your saltire before I raise the naval ensign over your mother

>This is what your flag looks like. The red bars are connected and symmetrical.
The Scottish and Irish components are counterchanged upon one another, with the thin white boundaries to obey the law of tincture in heraldry.
Ayy lmao

Superior flag reporting in.

repeating the thoughts and expressions you are programmed with does not reject the fact that you were programmed to retort that way.

>American states

>programmed
Lmao, what is this, /x/?

you're retarded

Maybe so, but they were nice trips

you are confused. That is normal. You were never programmed to question your eggistence.