Story Time

>Born in NYC to Ashkenazi Jewish mother and Israeli father
>Parents are extremely liberal, father left Israel and can never go back to avoid draft
>Move to California when I am a kid and they become total hippies
>both are university professors in social sciences
>sex positive, vegan, marxist, anti-establishment, privilege checkers
>we host a Sudanese exchange student, parents call me racist for not being attracted to him
>said student rapes me, parents blame me, refuse to press charges
>Secretly start to harbor self deprecating views. Hate my inner jewishness
>Have all sorts of fantasies about Nazis, definitely not healthy
>Want a perfect gentile Aryan husband with kids from a surrogate mother
>Is this even possible for me?

Tl;dr

Can I ever get a successful, well put together alt-right type of guy to like me? Even if I'm a jew?

Man your parents did a number on you, and I can relate.

Dont let your own self-loathing drive you though. Better to learn to love yourself, then look for a mate.

Definitely possible OP, wanna exchange contacts?

Jew or not, tits or gtfo

>>Is this even possible
accept jesus christ as your lord and savior, and POOF, you're no longer jewish.

Don't worry, you will be fine. As soon as you move from your parents ' you can do and think whatever you want.

>t. 56% lol
Argentina is objectively whiter than the U.S

Here's some advice for you:
Tits + timestamp or get the fuck out.

waiting on pics

>christfags really believe this

Jews are as much genetic phenomena as they are a religion

One word is the answer to your problem... DEFOO.

>"normal" couple in the theatre is a black male and white female

We WUZ WHITES AND SHIT TOO MANE

Don't get pulled in by the Khazar milkers boys. This is how they trap you into the tribe.

I think most of the ancestry of your x chromosomes are indio.

Big Jewish teats or fuck right off

If you're hot, yeah. Sorry about your parents. I worked with a lot of people from California and they're seriously fucked in the head

I would say to look for the guys who are part Jewish themselves.
I found out through DNA test that I'm small part Ashkenazi. It made me more open to the idea of marrying a Jewess and just not having children.

>that pic

>Tfw when the Jews accidentally Jew themselves

>successful, well put together
Yeah
Maybe aim for something a little more in your reach

Please post tits or gtfo

PS I am in Trump Country in California you need to get out of the cities

OY VEY! THE GOYIM KNOWS!

thats the thing though, if jews would shut the fuck up about their genes and stop saying theyre jewish rather than from X european country, it wouldnt be a thing anymore. From a genetic perspective, "jews" are just inbred pockets of turkic-europeans. Jewish genetic markers are a fraud exaggerated by jews for special treatment. A German ashkenazi jew and a French Ashkenazi jew are far more different genetically than they are similar.

Damn dude, too far man, too far

I think what you should hate is Zionism, Marxism, and SJWs, not your Semitic heritage. Even Hitler had a half Jewish friend, and when he found out, he called him an honorary aryan.

I am sorry for your experiences. I'm sure there are men with a pure Bavarian phenotype who would like to marry you, provided you are their type. I do recommend that you seek (((help))) to improve your self-esteem, and to move past your talmudic experiences.

As a fellow Jew browsing pol I can relate to you.

(Hint it's your Jewish parents telling you to move the fuck out and make money.
How can you call yourself a Jew like the same Jews that got burned up in Hitler's ezbake oven, when you can even handle a life a way from war and fun. Your parents think so lowly of you that you can't even defend yourself in the land of the free and protected from a nigger. Why do you deserve to group yourself with Jews when in reality you're just a cuck without a penis. Jew women are strong,sneaky and smart. What does that say about your view on the world?)

Long Island here, I'm a WASP and my fiancé is Jewish, Russian background.
Years of living around Jews has taught me that the right wing ones aren't that bad, the left wing ones need to be ovened tho.
I'm not going to have a surrogate, she's got blonde hair and green eyes so it will be fine.
We're not going to raise our kids Jewish tho, this has already been discussed.
Jewish women make excellent partners, as long as you don't go out with a degenerate leftist one.

Stale as fuck

how common is it for females to get circumcised in the jewish fath?

Assuming you are telling the truth, I cannot even imagine what your parents were thinking. How can they ever reach a point where they blame their own daughter for being raped? It might be best just to defoo them and try to live a normal life.

>daughter of an Israeli draft dodger
>parents are Commiefornia college professors
>tainted by sudanese nigger dick

who would want anything to do with you? you need to find a pathetic lib guy to do you bidding. then you can fuck whoever you want.

this

Now that i think about it, as a jew you have IMMUNITY to NAME THE JEW. And point out their hypocrisy, and their lies, from a privileged position among the virtue signalers

This shabbos goy was sucked in by the khazar milkers. Do not follow his footsteps. This is how they trap you. His children will be kikes and then we will have to be invested in the future of the tribe in order to be invested in the future of his children. Classic kikery.

Yes, if you're attractive. A friend of mine is pretty alt-right and he's dating a Kurd so not every traditionalist man is looking for a pure Aryan woman. Why the hell do you want your kids to be from a surrogate mother though, that seems weird

>rape

naah give up

noone likes used goods

>hehe I'm a gurrrl
>JEEEEWISH
>Also have been reap by nigger
>I like natzeees
The fat neckbeard behind the monitor I stroking his dicklet for every (you) he gets

I've seen nothing more pathetic in my life than lol larping

shes just playing the long game. i guarantee your kid is learning yiddish and getting a bar mitzvah. believe me or not but the jewishness doesn't just go away. she is playing you and

i am gay(not feminine), alt right and white. i could love you. and i would totally like to build a family like that.

>I've seen nothing more pathetic in my life than lol larping
you must be using a proxy then

I was hoping it was this bitch again

btw if you want to exchange contacts i can give you my email. i don't use many other social networks and i would prefer to not write my profile directly in this peaceful board.

>>Want a perfect gentile Aryan husband with kids from a surrogate mother
>>Is this even possible for me?
No. Gas now.

Make Amerika wieder Jüdenrein.

Hitler 2020

>TEW SLUT
really maeks me thingk

>jewess
>raped by a nigger
>wants a QT Aryan husband

whew......thats a tall order sweetheart im not gonna lie. The whole wanting a surrogate for children so you dont pass on your trash genetics is a major plus but you still have the stain of unclean niggerdick in your vagina.

Get your tubes tied, wash your gash out with bleach and ill take you as my 3rd or 4th wife. Thats the best i can do.

>, I'm a WASP and my fiancé is Jewish
Rassenschande carries the death penalty.

calm down Netherlands. We cant all be hardcore all the time like you guys.

>Is this even possible for me?
Yes, but why is having a surrogate mother so important? Honestly you don't seem like a bad person but your self hatred is probably really unhealthy. Hating members of your race or ethnicity or thinking that the majority of your race or ethnicity are bad is one thing, but refusing to have biological children because of your race or ethnicity is pretty fucked up.

While I may get flak from Sup Forums for this my first suggestion is to get therapy as while your desires don't seem unhealthy the cause and result of the problems do. Wanting certain traits in a husband is fine, wanting a specific race that isn't your own as a "fuck you daddy" however probably wouldn't be grounds for a stable relationship. See a psychiatrist and try to find someone that your are first and foremost attracted to and compatible with. If you are attracted to a black man who shares your political views and is fun to be around go for it, if you are attracted to a white man or a Jewish man who fulfills those same criteria go for it.

tl;dr nothing good can happen from seeking out a man of a specific race and by doing so you are little different than white sluts who obsess over black men or having black babies.

moar?

jewishness passed down matrilineally

Uncle Geertje is going to build us a nice etnostate, and then we're throwing him and his Jew friends in the ovens.

I'd just lie, tell my kid he's white and never let him have contact with his piece of shit grandparents.
I guess

Her parents are paying for the wedding and it's being held in my church.
I know Jewish tricks and I have covered all the angles.

I don't see why someone of English descent living in the US should care about no longer existing German laws.

Because there are an ever increasing amount of Neo Nazis in the USA, who are becoming more and more willing to commit to violence to save their race.

So smart move to betray your race. Get shot, traitor. You and the rest of the scum.