The Promise — Film about the Christian #ArmenianGenocide committed by Muslim Ottoman Turks

T*rkroaches BTFO.

Can't wait until they start getting butthurt again and again and again.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtekphm2ipM

Goy, only we have a Holocaust.

Jew Roaches sliding thread.

Nice, glad this is getting more recognition. We must stand with Christians, especially ones from regions in which they are a minority.

>comments disabled
Looks like the roaches have already stormed the comment section kek

öh my godddd, people who lived 100 years ago committed crimes, how awful is that. Now i should give my lands to Armenia to pay for others' crimes. :(

Shut the fuck up muzzie, nobody's asking you. Go back to sucking Ivan's cock after shooting his plane down because your people are all retards.

>Polish
>Still believes in Abrahamic religions

:(

Yes

>turkroach
I think I don't need to say anything more.

You got the one where Armenia ball keeps getting beat up until Azer ball threatens them and Armenian ball flips its shit saying "no more!"

holy shit, way to not come off sounding like a complete indoctrinated autist

>ONE TRUE GOD

t. Another roach

No, sadly. I have some more Armeniaball I cantry to find, but have precious little.

Here's some Ancient Armeniaball.

Good, awareness should be raised about this. Even in late 19th century Anatolia was 25-30% Christian.

>insulted by a leaf
While you live in north america, you're still a nigger.

How many nationalities can Oscar Isaac portray?

He's the Ben Kingsley of this century.

Lol shitskin, pedo-worshipping, cockroach looks for sympathy from Sup Forums in an Armenia thread.

You do realise that Ben Kingsley's still alive, right?

>Turks flooding the IMDB page with bad reviews months before the movie came out
>mfw

How butthurt can one people be?

hell be fine.

There was no armenian genocide, they fought the war on the russian side and got BTFO hard at the end but it's not genocide.
There would be no armenians to whine about it if genocide actually happened.

considering the scale of the killings (1.5 million) and the fact that it served as a blueprint for the holocaust, Im surprised there arent more movies about it.

I guess there arent many wealthy armenians in the USA

Fuck off Cenk.

Mudslam is still an Abrahamic religion you fucking idiot roach.

You're basically slaves to kikes but pretend you're different.

Stick those butts out for Allah so our bombs can blow you shitskins off this planet.

Way to support Muslim shitheads over Christans, jinzo.

>tfw IMDB forums were shut down 2 weeks ago
>Roach lobbyists can't posts anymore
>Much trigger

KEK

>t. Shitskin

Using the "Never Happened" meme again yet again.

How many T*rkshekels did they deposit into your account?

>over Christans,

They're honorary jews.

This. Sup Forums is beginning to sound like jews that are trying to use the holocaust as a weapon against the right wing in Europe

>Im surprised there arent more movies about it.

Because (((they))) want to be the only ones with a Holocaust. Hence why Schindler's List is still top heh

>I guess there arent many wealthy armenians in the USA

There are plenty actually. Kirk Kerkorian, a billionaire who passed away a few years ago (he pretty much owned Las Vegas at one point) left over $200 million to help push this movie and produced it before he passed away.

>(((Armenians)))
Stop defending your greatest ally, burger.

abi senin kedilerin çok tatlı lan

daha at lütfen

>not realising all turks on Sup Forums are atheists
>not realising turks as a whole are pretty secular
>lets play point out the random hijabs in random turkish locations on google maps :)

To beat the Jew you become the Jew

>Roach in UK

You have to go back, monghol Mehmet.

Don't forget our 2 gorillion Christians slain. Can we get our slice of Palestine now?

>posting images only from Constantinople

Try looking for images outside of the tourist area you fucking dimwit. It's all shitskins with Hijabs. Idiot.

Actually, can someone answer me this with an answer longer than a single pejorative.

Why is it acceptable to deny the existence of the Armenian genocide, but not the holocaust? Or is neither really acceptable?

btw a mongrel mixed americunt can't talk shit about going back

btw nigger Turkey is a better place to live, I'm gonna go back

>Why is it acceptable to deny the existence of the Armenian genocide, but not the holocaust? Or is neither really acceptable?

Because Jews are the most powerful and rich lobby in the world.

Because T*rkgay has a powerful and rich lobby in USA. Erdoshit literally said Muslims don't commit genocides and it never happened.

He got BTFO'd in the EU last year for denying it.

this is izmir, the shitskins are in the east and they are called kurdish people, and the hijab count is higher but no sane person goes to k*rdshitstan anyway

Stfu faggot.

I'm 3rd generation here and my grandmother was 2 years old when she escape in 1915 and has been here since then via Ellis Island.

I'm as American as anyone else.

Go fuck your sister, which is the norm in your shitty and backwards roach "culture"

We killed them before they killed us. Even now Cuckistians have fucked up revenge fantasies.

>We killed them before they killed us.

>Using this as an excuse

Mehmet, my son.

everything depends on the area of the city desu

30-40% women on google maps have hijab when I watched turkey

I really don't care what foreigners say.

1.5 million keks
They are really trying to repeat jewish tricks

the worst diasporafags are the ones who are more than first generation, which proves they must've lived in an armenian ghetto in america (proving they're scum)

1st generation turk here noghetto based

I thought I found some but then looked at the date and saw the snow and realised those were just normal scarfs kek

>Foreigners

Niggerroach you moved your roach monghol asses to the native land of Armenians (and Greeks and Assyrians) in 1453 after the fall of Byzantine Empire.

That's not even your land.

Typical Mudslime animal conquests.

And yet you still follow Mudhammed, who is a known pedophile and homosexual.

And yet you still look up to Atagay, who is a known pedophile and homosexual.

Why are you even in the UK?

You're literally despised all over Yurope.

When I lived in Berlin for a few years, you guys were a joke and everyone treated you like shit. Even me and my drunk german friends would make fun of you and your shitty Döners.

Again, I don't care. Keep crying.

Do you realize your country is basically my bitch?

And your "dear leader" is our puppet who is a slave for our Jews?

Basically my tax money keeps your country afloat. Kek.

I didn't choose to get born here
I've always wanted to move back, but I was never allowed to

now I'm independant but I'm struggling with money

also german-turks are literally all niggers, no shit they get treated like shit

diasporafags as a whole are pretty cancer but when they're picked out in little areas like myself we are based

in short: kill yourself

btw when I was 14 a sket literally asked if she could eat döner off my dick

döner is OBJECTİVELY based

>I'm struggling with money
Typical untalented T*rkroach with zero survival skills or natural gifts (because you have shit DNA).

>also german-turks are literally all niggers
What's the difference between you and them? I don't see any.

>döner is OBJECTİVELY based
Stolen food.

Stolen culture.

Stolen land.

Now that's objective.

you sound really bitter and mad

you're trying so hard to make us angry, one turk already ignored you pretty much while you write big paragraphs ranting to him about "muh christunity", we should have really finished the genocide

you should stop tryharding it makes you seem like a loser (keyword: seem, I'm being nice)

>MUH 100 YRS AGO
>HURR
just stop. you won't get anywhere in life with your negative mindset.

>tfw my mum's Armenian

sorry for your loss but you really shouldn't kill your mum no matter how disgusting she is

Try harder Abdul.

>Abdul
>claims he knows anything about our culture

calm down mehmet

barevvv axpercan

>Our culture
>This butthurt

Ok Ahmet.

So i expected pol to be a bit smarter than that
why are they making a moving vilifying the roaches exactly as they are having a new souldan ? It comes out 4 days after the referendum they are trying to make roaches look terrible to normies so they can take full control of their oil . Why do you think they are never cared about the armenian genocide until now goy? It's all a plant by (((Hollywood))) to make the upcoming inevitable war with turkey look less inhumane it's just propaganda
P.S. I don't care whether there was a genocide nor what happens to turkey all i want is my island back and the roaches to fuck off from my natural gas

>that flag
>he's calling me mehmet
stop larping as an armenian cenk, no matter how low your testosterone levels get you can't deny your true heritage

>to make the upcoming inevitable war with turkey look less inhumane

Good.

stop calling us roaches and give us the respect we deserve and then I'll think about it

incase you have any trouble with your education system, our preferred names to be referred as are:

Turks, Turkishmen, Turkish people and ubermenschen

vonz es?

>ubermenschen
>T*rkroaches

Roaches will be so mad nice. But don't forget the PonticGreek and Assyrian genocides that took place at the same time

Thank you Brother! I wish more ppl where like you!

>considering muslim opinions
>1st gen turkslime who openly shits on the culture that provides him humane condition

i mean.. there is nothing to discuss here. muslim guy needs to get deported or shot. just remember to vote.

Yes, we were brothers and they killed us because they had tiny penises.

kek

lavem, vordexaci es?

>respect we deserve
there are respectable mudslimes, sure. but you... you are a dog pretending to be human. an idiot dog at that.

:p im atheist like i said, all turks on Sup Forums are atheist

its very odd if you do find a muslim turk here

btw nothing wrong with dogs, why do you think they call people who get pussy, dogs?

"you dog you~!" lol so I'm mans best friend? I'm loyal kind but lethal at the same time? I'm the best guardian

cheers, they're cute af too

It may very well be a Jewy plot, but any movie that favors Christians over anything, especially Muslims, deserves to be supported in this day and age.
Roach.

dogs need masters

No problem, bro. Nice flag. Wish I had more Armeniaball comics.

they don't need them

there are many stray dogs in turkey having their own lives, they don't even have disease anymore as they once did

they're free to roam without owners and they take care of human as human takes care of them as well

im sure your inhumane country keeps them all in cages tho, lmfao sounds like something a mudslime would do ^^ x3

>Thinks being atheist changes the fact he has inferior DNA and was born a literal shitskin Roach.

KEK

CENK IS GONNA FLIP

>stray dogs
>good argument
>cz
>inhumane
and thats why ure an idiot dog

lol? if you haven't realised, we all share the same or similar dna

you definitely have anatolian in you, and most of my bloodline is bulgarian and anatolian

we have the same dna you stupid naive fuck

>he thinks stray dogs are bad
what is wrong with you?
they are free of disease, are properly taken care of and support the humans in their daily life, while trading for food (we have food depositories/vending machines for dogs on the street)

lol you'll never know that feel when you're 5 and playing in the park with 5 stray dogs

there are so many stray dogs here that you have to watch where you step to not step on dog shit.

>he thinks T*rkey getting destroyed is a bad thing
Just as planned.

>reddit
You have to go back.

thats everywhere though

I still do that here cause owners here are fucking dirty cunts who don't clean up after their dog

but the atmosphere with so many strays is so based and lively, especially as a young kid I get so much nostalgia from turkey in that aspect

your disgusting country deserves to get overrun by kurds. I hope Trump arms them heavily.

lol why is it disgusting again? and why does it deserve that?

just cus ur fee-fees were hurt 100 years ago? lol pathetic bitterness

Not really, they gang up and attack people at night.

those are black people user, you're getting it mixed up