I don't get this whole Jewish thing

Are Jews like meeting up in a room and are like hey you Mrs spectre go Sweden and promote immigration, you Peter Mandelson go to the UK and promote multiculturalism and Jacob Javits you go to the United States and promote equality. I've seen the proof and stuff but it still just seems far fetched to me. I mean how do they all get each other to go along with it and work together? It's not like they all went to the same school. Some of these Jews are in fact American born. Questions questions questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh that's because the faggots here are delusional.

you're right, the conspiracy is retarded

Yes, this is the Jewish family that owns every Media outlet in Sweden, including Cinemas and many other things. It's not exactly hidden.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

You're right, it's really a ridiculous notion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress

Newfag plize

No they have a long term plan and act according to their holy scripture.

Well, do they still exist? When was the last time you heard of a Bonnier in power?

Board of directors meetings, mainly.

>holy scripture.
Cite passages that say so.

Just because you are too ignorant and mentally weak to actually do research doesn't mean a thing. You are ignorant about 99.999999999% of the world, and you think that means it doesn't exist? Woah, stop the presses, BritCuck OP doesn't know something, that means it's not real! Checkmate Trump supporters! I'm with HER!!!!

You fucking kike posters are so transparent.
>Oh gee I have no idea why anyone would suspect Jewish involvement in the 2000 year degradation of the West and Middle East.

A jew is like a parasite. It's in its nature to be subversive and to leech on and destroy its host. They can't help it so they must be removed from this planet violently.

Don't try to reason with these autists lol. I love to debate, but debating with a fucking retard only makes you cringe (average pol user)

If i was Hitler the first thing i would do is to march all Sup Forums users in death camps.

/thread/

It's just a meme. We blame the kikes, because the truth is too painful. We've been sold out by our own flesh and blood. Our own ethnic kin.

Get fucking lynched kike.

>Maybe they just worked hard to get that position. You could say nepotism, but if you gave a retard a management job in your fortune 500 business, he would probably ruin it so you could say they are just smart.

Give me more info on this, please.

>too ignorant and mentally weak to actually do research doesn't mean a thing.
That's not the problem I just want to know the logic. Do they meet up in a room and are like you Mrs spectre go Sweden and promote immigration, you Peter Mandelson go to the UK and promote multiculturalism and Jacob Javits you go to the United States and promote equality.

>You are ignorant about 99.999999999% of the world, and you think that means it doesn't exist
I said I've seen the proof but it seems far fetched. You could all just be coming to the wrong conclusions.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

So many shills in this thread. Fuck me

I knew you were going to quote the Talmud, but most of these Jews in power aren't even that religious. Also, a lot of Jews don't even know about these passaged when you quote it to them.

Talmud isn't our holy scripture, the torah is.

there are candidates for selection, jew pick the jew. not hard to fathom.

>Also, a lot of Jews don't even know about these passaged when you quote it to them.

Now I must ask... Are you clinically retarded?

Holy shit you are new! You are about to descend the rabbit hole my bong brother.

>neo/pol/ has no dislike for the Jew
i want the_Donald to leave

But some jews like rabbi Tovia singer and others say that you can't even read the Torah without the Talmudic commentaries.

>Now I must ask... Are you clinically retarded?
No. why?

Talmud lays out how Jews are mandated to deceive goyim. You said

>Also, a lot of Jews don't even know about these passaged when you quote it to them.

>Jews lying and trying to deceive as always

Yes it's hard to read the torah without the commentaries but how are they talmudic in nature? Most people don't read the talmud, it's a rather esoteric branch of judaism and not covered in torah class in school.

If you already have me pegged as a liar then no matter what I say no matter how reasonable you'll always reply "well of course he'll say that, he's a liar!" I suggest you research the talmud on your own if you don't believe me don't just listen to the infographic pictures posted here.

>He hasn't read Culture of Critique

>yfw the jews fabricate the holohaux only for it to backfire a century latter when the masses aren't programmed by centrally controlled (((media))) and now actually want to Holocaust the Jews

Haha you are right i guess i mean why would they lie hahaha
You changed my mind anglo friend

You are right. In my eyes a jew will always be a lying vermin which has only one goal: to systematically destroy its host which is humanity. Unlike most other Sup Forumsacks I have already dealt with jews over and over in my life and I have seen with my own eyes what you parasites really are

Think of it this way. When you go up to Christians and talk to them about genocide verses, they absolutely know nothing about it same goes for jews who know nothing about the Talmud. Even Jews have interracial marriage, which you think they're trying to force on us pic related is a Rothchild and black guy. They're married.

Show me where the kike touched you Johann.

Can you give a greentext?

Noone is claiming theres is a conspiracy with every single jew being part of it.

Because jews have to spread this way. They have nothing of value so they need to freshen up their blood. Remember tho that only he whose mother is jewish is a jew.

Think of it this way. When you go up to Christians and talk to them about genocide verses, they absolutely know nothing about it same goes for jews who know nothing about the Talmud. Even Jews have interracial marriage, which you think they're trying to force on us pic related is a Rothchild and black guy. They're married.

>Remember tho that only he whose mother is jewish is a jew.
Source

A girl that marries a non jew is ostracized m8, at least in the incestious religious communities jews can't spread that way.

No. Just hope that you never find yourself in a jew's grip.

>Noone is claiming theres is a conspiracy with every single jew being part of it.
But yo are claiming that those in power are. Pick related is a fucking rothchild!

Jews are not nationalistic. Just because crypto-Jews do it, while parading around as whites doesn't mean that the Caucasian goyim want it - but they're conditioning them to accept it.

I'm not talking about religion here, kike

The talmud is a religious text though. Is the source of our evil rat-like characteristics genetic instead of cultural?

>Jews are not nationalistic
kek! You don't know Jewish tradition!

>but they're conditioning them to accept it.
What even themselves like pic related in here

>cultural
You have no culture. All you have is endless nothingness which you fill up greedily with the blood of innocents

God damn Hans calm down, we're not demons from the infernal realm.

No you aren't, indeed. As I said, you are parasites, vermins. A pest. And a threat to all that is good and holy on this planet.

How can we be different from regular people if there are no genetic or cultural causes to our parasitical nature?

Yes most of the powerful Elite is jewish.

It isn't a Jewish problem, but a German problem. There's a mass German conspiracy to destroy and rule the world. The Jews are just a tool to delude and control the non-volk.

That's a question you should ask yourself. Maybe one day you will commit suicide, if you find the answer. That's all I can hope for

You're right that it isn't directly an holy scripture. An holy scripture is directly the words of gods or prophets. This is the interpretation of holy scripture by respected rabbis as a function of applying jewish law. It changes nothing about the current discussion but you use word play to instill the false pretense that it's unrelated to jewish faith.

regular people deny the inner parasite from childhood and it goes away, allowing you to produce goodness into the world.

Whole heartedly giving into your destructive nature, i.e being jewish, doesn't provide you with the ability to produce anything. you can only steal.

explaining the jewish problem to a jew.. I've been baited. Fuck off now.

Yeah, but one of the things you claim they are pushing is multiculturalism and race mixing bit one of them is in fact married to a black man. google kate Rothchild and look at her BBC husband

How's Israel?

Every family has a black sheep. The Rothchilds is a large family. It's entirely expected that some of them are liberal fags. It changes little about how the Rothchilds operate as a whole.

>Just because crypto-Jews do it, while parading around as whites doesn't mean that the Caucasian goyim want it - but they're conditioning them to accept it.

Jews today, the ones who claim to be atheist, unobservant, or whichever title they choose to be the placeholder for their "God's chosen" mentality (their spurning of spirituality stems directly from their superiority complex), are the ones pushing multiculturalism the hardest - the secular ones.

They seem to think that they know what's best for non-Jews, despite getting it wrong time after time throughout history. They get into positions of power, which isn't inherently or necessarily bad... but it's what they do with that power once they get it.

Hitler was angered by cultural Bolshevism, which he bluntly called a satanic power. Today's culture is that but amplified times a thousand.

No, my words are true. The talmud isn't our primary religious text, this is relevant to the discussion because others would have you believe it's equivalent to the bible. You're trying to put words into my mouth because you dislike the fact that your false narrative was exposed.

It's as if racist conspiracy theories have no basis in reality. Who thought!

Who cares? Theres a clear push for those things and its also clear who owns most of Hollywood and the media.

It's the interpretation of jewish faith in the context of jewish law. It is a primary reference.

Read Shadow Men.

Of course not, don't be stupid. They meet up here:

The talmud is a manifestation of the true nature of the jew. You not being aware of your own nature doesn't make you less of a piece of filth

The torah is still open to interpretation. In times where the jews were prosecuted in europe, we naturally developed ruthless pragmatic memes. In modern times where egalitarianism and positive rights are the status quo, rabbis give much different interpretations. This can be comparable to the way christianity has become more tolerant of gays to reflect the cultural changes. The implication that all jews or a majority of jews follow the talmud literally is comparable to saying that the westboro baptist church represents mainstream christianity. It is at best a misguided born from ignorance, at worst anti jew propaganda.

>uses one example and applies it to all

When you put it down like that even they get how retarded it sounds. But they still push it.
In reality (some) Jews are so liberal and "subversive" because they are fucking Jews. They've been persecuted for centuries for good or bad reasons, most often out of pure malice. They are allergic to nationalism and it's pretty obvious why.
So it's a cultural thing, it goes by inertia. Not some vast centralized conspiracy. Such thing is mathematically impossible when you take into account real-life factors.
But most conspiracy theorists are less intelligent and less educated people. So it's no wonder they spout shit like that. It's how an idiot copes with the world.
Think of our ancestors who saw a lightning and then presumed it was some guy throwing it because he's angry.

No planning is needed. It's in their blood to Jew.

Jewish cabals are real they are called thinktanks

Well they have spent hundreds of years gaining access to high positions in governments and corporations. Once you have that you just hire fellow Jews, people you can blackmail, and useful idiots and it all falls into place.

Christianity has been killed as a religion. I've not heard a decent story about Christianity in ages - last focal point of Christianity was Westboro Baptist Church, who the ((media)) demonized.

Westboro Baptist SHOULD be mainstream Christianity. That's the point - but the Jews have subverted Christianity in order to make a more multicultural, secular, anti-Nationalistic society so they can survive and continue to plunder.

>thinking is Jewish!
For you people Jew is just a word you use for things you don't like.

Do you know what thinktanks are you mongoloid

Do you?

>Christianity has been killed as a religion.
What is this delusion, is this an american proxy?

yes

Educate yourself dummy.

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

>jew is just a word for people who's actions you don't like

Read a book user.

According to conspiracy theorists it's in Jewish DNA to do this kind of thing.

>Europe will no longer be a monolithic societies

t. Barbara Spectre

He means that churches are starting to accept homosexuality and political correctness. Basically reforming into something that isn't even christian.

If jews are bad and are promoting this and are nepolistic then they had to have raised her in thinking all other races are bad. But her family hasn't abandoned her or anybody. You're just being paranoid.

Depends on who you ask. It makes sense that nepotism is in their blood, they evolved that way by moving throughout Europe and the middle east while sticking together.

So what's Jewish about researching?
This is like "muh Jewish bankers" meme, and then BAM, you realize four biggest banks in Weimar Germany were German owned.
Are Jews some innocent harmless victims, of course not, but this blind malice towards them is just fucking retarded and honestly debilitating.
Paranoia and delusion is a dangerous thing, and it can become debilitating when it assumes cult-like properties.
For example: Stalin being so paranoid about English that he ignored all warnings of Barbarossa because he thought it was all Anglo plot to make him join the war.

That's just semantics, if they call themselves christian I call them christian. Even if we consider the current form of christianity to be a corrupted version of true christianity, it's irrelevant to the point I was making - what is written in the book is not necessarily what the people practice.

The company is literally owned by family members to this day

spoken like a true kike

Eloquently?

>Ethnic Slavs dominated the Politburo since its establishment in 1919.[29] This isn't strange, considering that the three most populous republics within the Soviet Union were ethnic Slavic; Byelorussia, Ukraine and the Russia.[29] From 1919 until 1991, 89 members of the Politburo were Russians (which makes up 68 percent).[30] In distant second were Ukrainians, who had 11 members in the Politburo, making up 8 percent.[29] In combined third place, are ethnic Jews and Georgians, who had 4 members respectively.[29]
Pro-tip: out of 4 Jewish members two were shot by Stalin and one was icepicked.

your day is coming

>Are Jews like meeting up in a room and are like hey you Mrs spectre go Sweden and promote immigration, you Peter Mandelson go to the UK and promote multiculturalism and Jacob Javits you go to the United States and promote equality. I've seen the proof and stuff but it still just seems far fetched to me. I mean how do they all get each other to go along with it and work together? It's not like they all went to the same school. Some of these Jews are in fact American born. Questions questions questions

Jews act like a nation inside other nations.It's not that complicated.Most of them hate western civilization so they work hard to destroy it.

Hey, my Montenegro!