Why is there no Swedish vigilante justice?

Why is there no Swedish vigilante justice?

You'd think the streets would be full of it by now.

Not all swedes are cucks.

They dont have the balls do do anything jhonny.
Also,brb have to prepare my confederacy flag to piss of my leftist neigbour.

>Not all swedes are cucks.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

They did that once( the metro thing) but the swedish wymyns said #inteerkvinna and told the men to not protect them

It's easy to blame them for not having balls and to an extent they don't but the bigger problem is that not enough people feel comfortable expressing ethno/nationalist sentiments, the cosmopolitan egalitarian memes are too strong and anyone that looks out for his own group is labled a racist nazi. This tabula rasa meme that we're all born in a blank state and therefore belong to the same group needs to die.

A lifetime of indoctrination

>believing their propaganda machine
C'mon, son.

Their government, police, and even their women fight against them, defending the muslims.

It's white suicide.

This is what happens when education fails to make children into something more than working people.THey are supposed to be proud citizens ready to sacrifice their lifes for the fatherland but due to how specific the swedish system is it created a nation in wich progressives are untouchable.
Dan,to think that Swedes were the ones who ended our empire.

>traveling 1000 miles to beat the shit out of some one who raped some one in a shitty city down south.
top kek mate. Do you have vigilantes from Montana beating up criminals in New York?

Yeah the problem is the school system not shilling nationalism enough. In our schools we have a whole class on it and our history lessons explains why the zionist movement came to be and how we needed to create a country, without a national identity the country will just get taken advantage of by economic migrants.

dude i know exactly where you're coming from. I swear if that shit ever happened here burgers would have a fucking field day.

I hate sanctimonious veterans. I see them at McDonalds all the time wearing their fucking combat fatigues like they think they're in fuckin Kabul... bud you're in Canada... do you want me to buy you breakfast LOL... all those welfare queens deserve is a bullet to the head

>Dan,to think that Swedes were the ones who ended our empire.
Yeah, now be careful before i come down there and give you the schwedentrunk.

Sorry I didn't realize sweden was 1000 miles long.

You wouldn't do shit... your soldiers suck so bad you need robots to kill mud hUT taliban LOL

Despite the memes, white people are very patient and peaceful.

You are a jew though,Israel knows that if it doesnt fight it will cease to exist. Migrants are infact good,but only if they are white,thats why i am a supporter of no internal EU borders.

>Swedish vigilante justice

Mexican intellectuals

Lmao,Sven ever since Carolus got sniped by that random Norwegian you lost any significanse in global politics.

What?

Swedes are soft, all the Viking genetics have been bred out of them.

>Lmao,Sven ever since Carolus got sniped by that random Norwegian
Not proven
>you lost any significanse in global politics.
Same as you then.

Damn

Absolutely braindead

There's not exactly any American vigilante justice either about any of the stuff that goes on here, how is this problem unique to Sweden?

Show me a major war that Swedes won after Carolus.
>Same as you
Nah,we played a big rolde during the Napoleonic Wars,WW I and stopped the commies from taking Germany in 1920.

>Show me a major war that Swedes won after Carolus.
Show US a major war we lost.

>american geographical education

>Nah,we played a big rolde during the Napoleonic Wars,WW I and stopped the commies from taking Germany in 1920.
And then they chimped out on you and threw your country into darkness for the next 45 years...
Man, fuck germans

Sure
The Great Northern war.

Its almost like the """"turmoil""" in Sweden has been laughably exaggerated.

You gullible retards will believe anything you read, so long as it supports your narrative.

Same war that he died in you utter fucking retard.

>supporter of internal EU borders
>he actually thinks all Europeans are white
>he actually thinks slavs are white
How fucking new are you jew cuck?

>roach
>Haha fuck those Germans right
Haha mmm

So? You aksed for a major war that you lost,not for a major war you lost after Carolus.
And even if,thats like saying that Switzerland is aglobal war since they didint lose a war since Napoelon.
Fuck off,i just dont fall for jewish divide and conquer tactics that you fall for everyday ahmed.

>so many grenade attacks in Sweden it deserves it's own wikipedia page
>l-lol you d-dummies every-y thing is okay

Kankerbro nailed it hard.

Dude even the fucking kikes in Israel are whiter than slavs

Leaf

Yes goyim,we are whiter than those filthy slavs who dare to elect conservatives!

globall power*

>Poland
>the cuckservatives in Poland are real conservatives

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha please user I thought you were serious there for a while

Prove me wrong faggot.
How is your proggresive feminist goverment? You are not in a position to call other cuckesrvatists.

Muh based Catholic Christian values
Pic related really makes you think

>protestant
Look whos talking...

You're part of the problem. Get violent or get hung

>implying the Swedish church is not just another part of the government propaganda machine

There is literally no separation between church and state here, the state actively funds this shit.

Holy shit.
But i thought that thye preffered ahteism?

of course, but this has nothing to do with Christianity itself, it's about occupying another sector of society to propagate your agenda

Lol you're arguing with a swede. Let him enjoy the last few moments of his entire tribe's heritage before it gets completely annihilated demographically.

So since Germany is mostly catholic nowdays,and anglos are supportign sharia for UK are protestants officaly dead?

Nah there are a lot of Lutherans in the U.S.

Oh you mean white knighting for people who never asked for it? Do you do it when someone in your neighbour town gets raped?

Ah,forot about them.
Funny enough they survived only becouse they increased centralization,something that luther was against.