I'm LOLing HARD at the hypocrisy of you guys

Hey guys, just started browsing this shithole so I could see right winger's reactions to Trump's presidency totally failing. Your tears are tasty!

Anyway, I'm a moderator over at r/esist and r/MarchAgainstTrump, and we're DOMINATING the front page right now on reddit. MILLIONS are seeing us DESTROY Trump's lies and bigotry, daily. Everything the man says is a lie, and right wingers like yourselves, who have NO principles or values will eat it up if BenCheeto GrabEmByThePussilini says it.

Anyway, explain your hypocrisy here:

Hillary: lies under oath
Right wingers: "LOCK HER UP, SHES A WOMAN AND EVIL, LOCK HER UP!"

Sessions: Lies under oath
Right wingers: "THATS FAKE NEWS, PUTIN IS GREAT, I LOVE PUTIN"

As if it couldn't be any more clear that your worldview was DRIVEN by sexism. Anyway, peace out right wing safe space losers, we're going to get Trump impeached over on reddit using LOGIC and SCIENCE. Have fun with your primitive racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti LGBTQIA, anti SCIENCE worldview.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8
order-order.com/2017/01/30/londoners-behind-trump-petition-rest-country-not-fussed/
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/02/so-is-it-ever-appropriate-for-a-senator-to-meet-with-the-russian-ambassador/
youtube.com/watch?v=qgLLQEEiohc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything you wrote is true, don't expect anyone to get trolled by that.

SAGE

This is a bad post.

Years of your life, wasted.

Folks, ignore this slide thread

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RATED AS 100% REAL BY SHARE BLUE

4 right wing cowards already spotted, absolutely amazing the cognitive dissonance you right wing lunatics can overcome just to protect your Cheeto in Chief

(((((((You)))))))

shit quality bait desu

some of the Chinese collaborators morons have "ShareBlue" on their LinkedIn profiles. how fucking stupid can you get?

Yeah, bring out the Jewish conspiracy theories, that'll show me!

Wow, you right wingers are NUTS. I've never seen so many people disconnected from basic facts. How am I supposed to talk to people that don't accept basic facts?

SAGE this shit thread

Op kys

Former Trump voter here. Its great watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously guys we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

But I'm just baffled what you would take time out of your day to shit on people. How does it make you feel?

Jesus you're cancer. This is going to getyh thrown out and your faux rage with it

Clearly didnt perjure himself
Fuck you and kill yourself

this is a bad thread make a good thread then we talk okay honey thanks

No doubt my man, great that you've seen the light about Trump.

On the bright side, his tiny hands probably can't even press the launch button anyway, so maybe we don't need to worry about nukes haha!

>failing
You mean like how we got everything we want, you got nothing, and we're only going to get more of what we want over the next eight years?

You get that the Democrats are finished, right? There is no Left in America anymore.

>tears
You mean from winning so much it's literally starting to hurt?

the average autistic *chan user has been turned in to a mercer shill with equal income as before the flip.

You're staw-manning pretty hard there friendo.
Though I will admit BenCheetoGrabEmByThePussilini is pretty funny and creative.

B-but Russians

This thread is now about illegal immigrants who are a burden on the American tax payer.

Muslims recently killed a zoo animal because the animal was fed food their religion says is bad. Your thoughts?

Cool story bro

This is fake news. Sage and hide.

Newfag doesn't know the meme. Back to r/politics please.

Fuck illegals, we shouldn't even waste the money it takes to deport them. If you're in this country illegally and commit any crime, you should be shot in the head.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

SAGE

That really activated my almonds. But for serious, we can't let this guy get his hands on my lunch codes.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!!!!!????

Oh LORD, that is HUMOROUS my friend. Let's do some fact checking, shall we?

Fact 1: The left is rising all over the country to combat Trump's re have been protests across the land, and the Women's March was a GLOBAL protest. But pests not let those pesky facts get in the way, right?

Fact 2: Michael Flynn is OUT, thanks to our tireless efforts to remove Russian influence from our government.

Fact 3: The Muslim ban was DESTROYED, because We The People stood up, used our constitutional right and fought back. Bigotry is not welcome in this country, not now, not ever.

Fact 4: The left is a coalition of women and people of color. The ring is home to RACIST white people. People of color will be a majority VERY SOON. Still think the left is done? We've got the numbers long term friend, your bigotry is the only thing that is done.

You fail to remember the most successful and highest rated address by a president was only 2 days ago.

Playing word semantics with gotcha articles won't dent trump or sessions.

You all lost and blew your wad on Flynn. No one in fbi or cia will testify to Congress about Russian connections because there aren't any.

You and the rest of media look phony trying the sessions angle 2 days after Trump had even liberal pundits saying he was the president.

You lose for another 8 years.

Fascinating - again no reaction to mercer. maybe no one know's who financed
breitbart
and apparently has a psyop biz as a hobby.

OP is retarded.

This would be like if I went to rebbit and bragged about dominating Sup Forums with more right wing shit. Dominating rebbit with more liberal trump hating shit on their already liberal echo chamber? Wow great work. You deserve a medal.

Dude only city retards voted for Hillary. All rural people voted for Trump

Thanks for helping to Correct the Record. $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

SHILLS ARE TRYING HARD TO CREATE A FAKE NEWS STORY AND COVER UP THEIR SLUSH FUND BEING DISCOVERED
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
SHILLS ARE TRYING HARD TO CREATE A FAKE NEWS STORY AND COVER UP THEIR SLUSH FUND BEING DISCOVERED

You're on the wrong side of history, friend.

Sessions didn't lie under oath.

You retards are really out of touch with reality.

I'd feel bad for you if you weren't a bunch of insufferable cunts who belong in prison.

Just started browsing
Already knows how to reply to posts

Real convincing faggot, know how to greentext as well?
Sage

this may be fake news.

here you go op. i made you a handy chart of why you think everyone is considered a right winger. im actually registered democrat but you guys are fucked now. way different than even 10 years ago

Get a load of this guy. Trumpanzees thinks it takes some sort of expertise to post on Sup Forums

Yeah, unlike right wing retards, it doesn't take me a month to figure out how to click one button to reply to someone. LOL.

>Russian influence in our government
>Muh Russian hackers meme

Explain this libshit
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

You can take the couple out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the couple.

Trashy and cheap.
Put down the grey goose filled with cheap Barton's. You have no money. You have no loyalty. She would leave you for me in a second if I cared to.

But my standards are higher than the ghetto.

Nice hair. Hahahahaaaaaaa

k keep us posted

Yes, this just means we've moved the Overton window to the left.

Do you right wingers understand anything that goes on, or do you just drag your knuckles from your computer to your fridge everyday to eat your fried food and put on a new tinfoil hat?

LOL at you guys.

>Sessions: Lies under oath

I'm bored and I'll bite, I would like you to tell me what Session's said, word for and the question he was asked word for word.

Steps for removal of office:
1) Must commit 'high crimes or misdemeanors'.
2) Must be convicted. Requires a two thirds vote.
3) Must be recommended for removal of office as punishment.
4) Must be voted for removal by the senate.

Bill Clinton didn't make it to step two. Not a chance the republicans will torpedo their own careers to even try.

"political capital", Trump has all the power of the voters, the GOP would be decimated in midterms if they go against Trump's popularity. It is a gamble for them, but it can simply come down to the Globalist owners want him out even if it hurts the GOP as he just killed the TPP today.

The dems are the Tea Party now, every fart he makes is "unconstitutional", they are over reacting and all the people in the street are in cities already voted for hillary.

Everything the Tea Party did the Pussy Party will repeat with the same BS results.

Instead you should be looking up abid Awan, imran Awan, jamal Awan. DNC hired Muslims that were running classified intel info and access systems they should have not.

The mid-terms can be a blood bath for the Dems:

senate
Repubs have 52 seats, with 9 up for election, 1 in a hostile state.
Dems have 46 seats, with 23 up for election, 11 of the 23 states Dems have for reelection are in hostile states

This isn't a slide thread. It's a retard trying to bait

ITT: newfags falling for shitty troll

Do we have proof of this?

Hey guys, just started browsing this shithole so I could see right winger's reactions to Drumpf's presidency totally failing. Your tears are tasty!

Anyway, I'm a moderator over at r/esist and r/MarchAgainstDrumpf, and we're DOMINATING the front page right now on reddit. MILLIONS are seeing us DESTROY Drumpf's lies and bigotry, daily. Everything the man says is a lie, and right wingers like yourselves, who have NO principles or values will eat it up if BenCheeto GrabEmByThePussilini says it.

Anyway, explain your hypocrisy here:

Hillary: lies under oath
Right wingers: "LOCK HER UP, SHES A WOMAN AND EVIL, LOCK HER UP!"

Sessions: Lies under oath

As if it couldn't be any more clear that your worldview was DRIVEN by sexism. Anyway, peace out right wing safe space losers, we're going to get Drumpf impeached over on reddit using LOGIC and SCIENCE. Have fun with your primitive racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti LGBTQIA, anti SCIENCE worldview.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8

ITT: Troll attempting to personal army leddshit

>i'm a liberal
>i respect everything that is at a disadvantage to white cis males
>still calls everyone that opposes him "retards"
beautiful sense of purpose you have there, dickhead.

I remember my first post here.
Welcome newfriend!

The FBI found no evidence of wrongdoing when they investigated Sessions. Nice slide thread though. Trump isn't going to be impeached and if he was you'd get Mike "Deus Volt" Pence.

March 7th is happening and you shills can't stop it!

Well, it's just as I expected, nobody is explaining why they are ok being hypocrites.

You right wingers crack me up, you know that? If I wasn't so excited that people of color, who OVERWHELMINGLY VOTE democrat, were about to become the majority, I'd be upset that you conspiratards actually got political power, but it's only a matter of time before bigotry is defeated once and for all in this country, and your time is ticking. Mwah!

10/10 best new copypasta

Nice strawmanning jackass

Are you going to respond to my post or are you going to conveniently ignore it because it challenges one of your claims?

why do you think it is that people of color vote democrat? im genuinely curious

This isn't reddit moron. Go down vote some shit on r/The_Donald.

>the Women's March was a GLOBAL protest
If anything it was a major city thing only. lets take britain as an example:
order-order.com/2017/01/30/londoners-behind-trump-petition-rest-country-not-fussed/
>This map from Press Association shows that 15 of the top 20 constituencies with the most signatories in favour of cancelling Trump’s state visit are in London. The rest of the country doesn’t seem bothered, other than the student towns of Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Brighton and Edinburgh. Who’d have thought it?
Only London and the University cities, which are notoriously known for being filled with leftist liberal shitheads, are the ones kicking up a fuss about Trump. The rest of the UK didn't give a shit about that petition or anything to do with Trump.

If you take that report you can easily transpose that over to how the """womens march""" reflects reality.

>liberal degenerates complaining about being restricted acting like liberal degenerates

pottery.

Hey John c-call me if there's a party or whatever I'm up for anything really haha, o-ok? later bro

"However, Justice officials acknowledged that Mr. Sessions had spoken with Mr. Kislyak twice: once, among a group of ambassadors who approached him at a Heritage Foundation event during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July and, separately, in an office meeting on Sept. 8. The contacts were first reported by The Washington Post."

Right winger doesn't even read his own article, imagine my shock.

Why hasn't Trudeau banned Sup Forums in leafland yet?

You people are cancer

You have obviously not been monitoring any real news sites or organizations, democrats are actually making themselves look stupid and they are crippling the democratic party. But go ahead and believe whatever bullshit you like; its every Americans right to be a complete retard if they see fit.

Because they know right wingers are racist? Seriously dude?

And left wingers aren't?

The US Constitution explicitly defines impeachment of a federal official.

Only retards think that impeachment is up to a popular vote. Might as well get rid of courts and leave justice up to a public vote while we're at it.

You're not going to impeach a president from your shitty subreddits.

Enjoy your party being entirely powerless.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm neutral regarding the Hillary vs Trump issue, but I'm curious to see your solid evidence and factual proof of Trump lying under oath.

Oh nooooo! A senator spoke with a foreign ambassador!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!

He's also in cahoots with Britain, Japan, China, and even Germany!!! I know this because he also met with their ambassadors.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/02/so-is-it-ever-appropriate-for-a-senator-to-meet-with-the-russian-ambassador/

k

Clinton got impeached and still finished his term, so please shut the fuck up libtards about impeaching trump; its not going to happen

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Thank you for correcting the record

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP's sector.

>D-Drumpf btfo
>he won the nomination
>and the presidency
>and Mexican contractors are already lining up for that wall
>but w-we're gonna get him, r-right guys
>maybe if we circulate a few more petitions-
>the D-Drumpfkins are probably crying right now, right guys?
>*sniff*
>r-right?

I don't even mind the newfags anymore; this is beautiful, you hit absolute rock bottom and you actually congregate here to broadcast how desperate you've all become.

but why would that make them vote democrat? there arent racist laws right now except ones that give non whites advantages

It's quite funny that redditors thinks anyone on Sup Forums cares about what's on r/all.

i dont even know what "r/" means

youtube.com/watch?v=qgLLQEEiohc

It means faggots.

Yeah, and the sun didn't rise in the morning, until it did.

Right wingers have stated their preference to pass discriminatory laws, people of color understand that, that's why they'll NEVER vote for right wingers.

This get

It's truly amazing to watch you liberal retards flail around like the aspies you are.