VISAS NOW REQUIRED FOR MURKENS IN EUROPE

Well I guess you can kiss your small local economies goodbye eurofags! No more touristbux for you guys

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/europe-votes-impose-visas-americans

>euros BTFO themselves once again

what was it like before? just stamp your passport?

it's for your own safety

You have stopped coming anyway. And most you niggers don't have money.

I didin't vote on that shit...

Let shitskins in but block muricans? Really? Fuck the eu...

That was just because, while you could travel without visa in all of EU, you still required visas to Rumanians and Bulgarians, even after EU asked you many times to not do so for reciprocity's sake
Since you didn't lift the need for visas for them, it was only logical that we required visas from you

>accept hordes of mudshits to live with you without as much as an ID card
>being this petty to tourist dollars over drumpf btfo

dobbkek

Why you hate us, Europe? Are we really that bad?

Oh no. I'm missing out on walking the streets of Paris...

Holy shit i fucking hate the EU what the fuck

So, lets fuck everyone (less US tourists and there will be retaliation from their part for sure) just because an couple of romanians and bulgarians needed a visa?

european visas usually ask for contact info of european citizens that i am associated with
i have no family or friends in europe so i cant tour?

Keep your money. Not that we don't want it, it is just that money goes to further the bullshit.

>cucked by brits for centuries
>1921
>Brits get BTFO
>2017
>cucked by the German Union
get your shit together Ireland

This story has been going on for some years, and there was no sign of collaboration from the American side
It was logical

I dont hate you, its those ignorants at the European Parliament that act like retards...

>giving us all one more reason to leave the EU so we can suck burger tourist dicks for their precious burgerbux

hey niggers
1200 ad medieval risk here come play and kick some kebab ass

I have a trip to slovenia in a couple months, and my passport is being renewed. I might have to expedite now just so I can get my visa. I probably have to cancel my trip.

Commie EU strikes again.

>allow entry to literal millions of third world subhumans without any papers at all
>demand visa application from burger eating americans

this fucking joke can't end soon enough

>mfw this leads to trump imposing visas on europeans

Thank fuck GB's getting out.

>EU lawmakers voted to force Americans to apply for visas when traveling to Europe in response to Washington refusing to allow all Europeans to travel to the States visa-free.
>As of January 2016, the visa waiver does not apply in cases where a person had previously traveled to Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen on or after 1 March 2011 or for those who are dual citizens of Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria.
Why is the EU such a cancerous organization?

Oldest ally, i beg you, take us with you.

After all we did to them let them be a little happy, come on

But niggers and sand niggers from violent non-western countries A-OK!

we wuz important n shieeeet

>EU taking shots
>The best parts of Europe are already in the process of leaving the EU
>implying anyone wants to go there bad enough to get a visa anyway
Top Zozzle

So you can travel without visas all over Europe, but some Europeans can't travel without visas to US. That is a little unfair.

American tourists are always welcome here

Like someone would travel to usa?

>gib usernames and passwords
>gib accounts
>gib laptop
>gib phone

Drumpfshits BTFO
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does that include UK?
Its the only country in Europe we visit.

We are always here lads

Feels good to know Brussels gives a fuck about us existing.

Fuck off Ahmed

oh no. that sucks

wew lad, I guess they want to keep their people from knowing how bad it really is
>w-what? You guys don't have biweekly grenade attacks? You have to let refugees live in your homes? What do you mean there's no sharia law neighborhoods?

You're still part of the EU for at least 2 years

>My basset hound died while I was stationed overseas.

why you make me remember german user?

N-no we will be out soon mate, just watch!

Phhh jokes on you kid. I have a European passport from an EU country as well.

Nothing personal

more reason to never go to nigger disneyland

But that's why the EU did it. Because the US was imposing visas on europeans, and unlike everyone else refused to stop.

Has the House of Lords even voted yet?

Well, guess I'm going the Caribbean this year instead of southern France.

Not that I couldn't get a visa, but if they're going to insult us I will take my money elsewhere.

>Actively fucking over tourism,one of our few (the only?) ways to make some moneyz
>Griechenland pay denbts
Nah,fuck you all desu.

yes, they would

And you think they won't impose visas on us? We've handed out passports to millions of Muslims, once it becomes clear it is a security risk to accept British passports visa-free they will start asking for them.

After the distasteful autism at the carneval in dusseldorf you were still considering going to us?

>i need less paperwork than a burger to travel EU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I'm convinced the EU is absolutely retarded.

America is in the shitter because our politicians are incompetent and federal government cocksuckers. Europe on the other hand seems to have politicians that deliberately act like retards for God know why.

Honestly, I already know two scientific congresses moved to canada in last two months because people won't travel to usa. I'm pretty sure the number is not descreasing and I don't follow every conferess to be held there, just the ones which I could attend myself.

context of webm?

Only the shitty EU countries. Except Poland. Not giving free travel to poles was unfair. There were definitely plenty of them coming over and staying illegally, but I'd rather have Slavs cleaning my toilets than dirty Mexicans.

I like the beaches and the climate.

Oh well. The only countries that I will miss are Austria, north Italy and the south end of Germany.

I'll just take my money and visit Switzerland instead.

It's not retardation, it's that they care about different things than the people.
The US imposing visas on EU citizens is unacceptable to them, so they demanded it stops, and when it didn't they retaliated.
They don't care if a few greeks starve because of less tourism.

How is Poland less shitty than other East EU states? By being the largest welfare parasite?

They aren't dumb. They.re evil. Theyre communists driving Europe to suicide by Islam, propelled by Jews. They are beyond redemption. They both need hot lead in their brains.

Ooh...I have to get a visa now. How will I cope?

Lack of pragmatism. European politicians have no clue at all about "Realpolitik" and act emotional and heavily ideologized. Kinda like women so to speak

Could portugal break off from the EU?

Ameriweenies BTFO

You have to go back, pieces of trash!

it's about time we cut you off from our precious American shekels anyways. good luck with the barbarians though

Many Euro politicians ARE women.

haha enjoy your sandnigs Europe

>"eu citizens"

you mean rapefuges.

The US imposed visas on only a few eastern European shitholes that rightfully should need visas.

Not really less shitty, but poles seem to be overwhelmingly pro-American for obvious reasons.

Globalist shills can really eat shit and suck a dick

This is not gonna pass the Commission, it's just posturing. I don't know why the visa process is still in place for Bulgaria and Romania though, the ones that were going to leave already did for EU countries over the last 10 years

You sound salty, Paco.

And further more these specific countries have had US imposed visas needed for decades already, it's only because now the EU thinks you are going to be the United states of Europe that it's okay to do this.

They don't have citizenship, so they shouldn't be hit by this.
To clarify, the US imposing visas on ANY EU citizens is unacceptable to them.

>implying the majority of you poorfag Americans can afford to get across to here

We have nothing to lose, everything was already stripped from us...

>salty
>about americans getting BTFO
I don't think you understand the term ameriweenie

Murka gibe us free visas, this will BTFO Europe.

french olympics

tactical retreat

>be english
>can't speak english

alright, achmed

What have we done to offend you guys in Eu have we not kept the peace in europe not since the likes of the great Romans annon ?? cri everi tiem ?

2nd post best post.

Thank you for protecting those naive ignorant innocent ones that actually believe the "there isn't a Muslim problem in Europe" media lies.

>wanting to travel to muslim europe
yeah no thanks

You've got good access to US/UK markets via boat.

13 million of us each year. Multiply that number by a few thousand and that's how many dollars they're losing.

I get that. I'm just saying it's only because the EU recently decided to include all of these countries.

It's been this way for decades already.

Sad, it's nothing to do in the US during vacation.

Why the actual fuck would Europe shoot themselves in the foot like that? In my country tourism is so bad the current government might even make "young prostitutes" legal to try and get some tourist bucks flowing.

Not only are you not allowed here, you will be paying for a wall to keep yourself out.

Check his flag again, burger.

He's a nigger of the pasta variety, not potato.

So Europe is going to lose all that American money from tourists? Alright, fuck em. Enjoy your muslims faggots.

That sucks man but DESU that story is Al.out exactly what happened with trumps travel ban

No because terrorists have filled up the EU all they would need to do is get citizenship then come visa free to the US. Fix your refugee problem

someone lit some firecrackers at some tribute thing to people that died in the terrorist attacks in france

So in order to "get back" at the US they shoot their selves in the foot? I seriously wonder how much of Italy's and France's GDP is from US tourism.

>ivory coast
You can't lecture anyone here nigger.

Because your federal government refuses equal rights to 10% of European citizens

>tfw visited Britian right as Brexit occured
>tfw visited Norway which isnt EU
Guess i cant see Italy, Greece or Portugal now
Thanks EU

Yeah, we don't want really want visa free travelers coming in from borderline 3rd world countries.