You heard the media, it's time to stop!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Coincidence_Detector#Install_Instructions
youtu.be/yBPy_wf73VA
freetexthost.com/zklolqux3h
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_N1yJsppI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are Jews b8ing themselves or something?

No one know what ((())) even means, yet some kikes have come out saying that it's anti-semitic? It's like they want people to get suspecious.

>(((Opinion)))

>(((Media)))

>(((Jon Levine)))

(((Time)))

>(((fake news)))

Yeah what does ((())) even mean lmao I just put it around Jewish creations and opinions that are said as (((facts)))

(((Jewish Americans)))

((((Some retard made this up docking around not really having any intent or meaning, then someone mildly reacted so the retard thought it was gold and kept doing it till other retards picked up on it.))))

>if you name your enemy, they win
wew lad

>doing something you when you don't know what it means
Sheep.

Shall we convert to
卐卐卐This卍卍卍

Test

This resist shit is so fucking faggy.

>hebrew alert
>hebrew alert

I still don't get le parentheses meme.
Is it just put around things that are mildly Jewish?

(((OPINION)))

>no one know what ((())) even means

never forget the time that Wikileaks accidentally named the Jew

it originated from TRS radio podcasts where they pressed the pedal to produce a reverb effect every time a jewish name was mentioned

now hit me up with a (you) and thank me you fucking newfags

>jewish cemeteries have been desecrated
Did people actually go and put ((())) on jew tombstones?

That's some fucking god awful kerning in officially. Did that do that on purpose?

specifically the Merchant Minute, as produced by Tyrant Fashister.

I love that Jews always presuppose that it is their place to tell us what the think.

>(((WE)) get it.

no, a bunch of (((vandals))) have knocked over tombstones in 2 Jew cemeteries

F

and the hebes are chimping the fuck out over Trump suggesting that the attacks could be false flags

ahahahah literally OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

((( ((())) )))

Fucking hell and the kikes say Trump is a narcissist. These cunts are beyond up their own arses

Test

and by "comprehensive strategy," you'd better believe they mean "give more Federal shekels to Jewish centers"

and it's not just the lefty kikes either

No homo, but the dude on the left is a qt.

(((U.S. lawmakers)))

MADE ME KEK AUDIBLY

The article is talking to fellow liberals, dumbass.

We use ((())) CONSTANTLY, to mock you guys.

>(((LEVINE)))

got'em

Wikileaks bringing the bantz

More like give anti-semitism it's own hate crime status, punishable by 50 years and payment of up to 10m to the victims family.

my left or your left?

Isn't this kind of politically incorrect of him? What about all the other victims? Gypsies, homos, disabled people and so on

K

reminder that you should install the coincidence detector encyclopediadramatica.se/Coincidence_Detector#Install_Instructions

Oh you sure roasted us kek, good one now will the right recover.
They're telling you not to use it because they don't want to get named mate

supposedly the Jews made them up

they were TOTALLY telling the truth about the number of Jewish dead, though

you think they'd really lie about something like that, goy?

Checked

You can keep him, but I want to holocaust Forehead Kikenosemberg on the right's tight asschwitz.

wasnt there a memorial at some 'death camp' that had a plaque which said '20 million jews dead' but they had to revise it down?

i know that happened somewhere, just not sure about the numbers and where it was exactly

(((holocaust)))

Fictional facts and factual fiction.
Makes sense to me goy! Good ((logic)) right there

the number of dead at Auschwitz, and it's been revised downward dozens of times since the end of the war

somehow, the number of kikes who died in individuals camps keeps declining, but the 6 million number stays constant. really activates the almonds.

With Jews fake news.

You can tell a Jew is lying because its lips are moving

The Final Solution (song):

youtu.be/yBPy_wf73VA

LYRICS:

freetexthost.com/zklolqux3h

>(((jewish))) americans

>mfw there are newfags who don't known how to pronounce the echoes

youtube.com/watch?v=p0_N1yJsppI

Literally : "Oy vey! Shut it down! The goyim know!"

Sup Forums is newfag fucking central, they even defend it sometimes. You even seen underage brag about posting on it on other sites like it's super edgy or something. It's to Sup Forums now what Sup Forums was in 2008.

Can someone help me out, I just realized my coincidence detector no longer works.

It seems the list that it uses no longer exists, is there a new version?

THIS WHOLE THING WAS JUST DUMB FROM THE GET GO

I BEEN SAYING THIS FUCK IT ONLY MAKE SOMEONE LOOK LIKE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE THAT IN ALMOST ANY USE OF THE THING

WHEN I SEE IT I JUST THINK LOOK AT THIS FUCKING IDIOT

GOD DAMN I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS

FUCK EVERYONE

~ just don't know when to stop.

((((((John Levine))))))

>This

We also picked up too many non-whites.

(((((((((((()))))))))))

Sup Forums Hive mind

They can't.
I mean, they could just drop them from their Twitter handles again, but the only thing it takes is one Sup Forumstard calling them a (((Jew))) nd they'll immediately flip their shit and put it back on again.

Levine can take his echoes off when we swap it for one of these.

>卐卐卐This卍卍卍
tip top kek

Lol

Haha Greenblatt. Fucking faggot kike. How about an ADL for the Children of Israel. Sure as Hell isnt this Jew infestation. These crypto kikes all belong to the SOS.

Jews hate being identified as jews. I dunno why, kinda weird don't cha think?

Daily life.

(((THIS WHOLE THING WAS JUST DUMB FROM THE GET GO

I BEEN SAYING THIS FUCK IT ONLY MAKE SOMEONE LOOK LIKE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE THAT IN ALMOST ANY USE OF THE THING

WHEN I SEE IT I JUST THINK LOOK AT THIS FUCKING IDIOT

GOD DAMN I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS

FUCK EVERYONE)))

fixed

oy vey

Its even more funny when you realize a wikileaks staffer installed the coincidence detector on their machines and the person who posted this legitimately thinks the people attacking wiki leaks intentionally put the ((())) around their name to signify they are part of some group.

Originally for crypto kikes ( kikes with non Jewish names that might appear not Jewish but are ).

You're all fucking newfags you itty bitty babies

DELETE THIS

What about a classic?

Goldburg

>0 sense of irony
>Having the audacity to call anyone a newfag

2006 reportin'

Huh. 4chins doesn't support the Unicode character U+2721

I have this image in my head of the NSA and FBI constantly baiting each other on this board as they become more and more immersed in shitposting, until finally, their office culture is basically Sup Forums and they suffix their job titles with "fag"

'08 reporting

That happened after the coincidence detector got shoahed and jews were signalling in twitter with the brackets about how unafraid of nazis theu were.

maeks u rlly think........

this is the tweet that started it all

it's even more funny when you realize many ppl attacking wikileaks actually put ((())) around their name in protest to signify they are part of some (((group)))

GTFO my pol newfag

no, it's because a bunch of jews on twitter think they're fighting the nazis by marking themselves with the 21st century version of yellow badges

10 reason that make you check you GF's phone right now... it is about (((cheating))) in this post
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

they love it, they love suffering and think it's the equivalent to being made to wear a star

pure (((coincidence)))

How do you tri-force?