Why are all of you so against clean energy and eco-friendly power sources...

Why are all of you so against clean energy and eco-friendly power sources? I mean you people don't just dismiss it or ignore it. You literally hate with a passion. It doesn't make any sense?

Look at this picture. All the examples in it are real. Our world is being destroyed by pollution and it's disgusting. The only time our human population was even challenged was the 2004 Asian earthquake when 250,000 people suddenly died and our population STILL went up that year.

But overpopulation doesn't matter, living in peace and harmony with the world doesn't matter, we don't have to be all leftie peace and love. All that matters is the idea that you don't shit where you eat. You don't seem to get that concept?

And it does not require hellish communist-style schemes. The free market can do it! In fact free market was the one pushing the innovation all along. It's getting even more competitive than ever, with companies fighting each other for the chance to build clean energy sources. It's the future!

If we harnessed the power of the sun, no more filth-spewing factories.
If we harnessed the power of the earth, no more wretched oil spills.
If we harnessed the power of the sea, no more ticking time-bomb nuclear reactors.

Just give it up. Start rooting for green energy. And if you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for your children.

I'm not against any of that I just hate non-whites in my country.

We're not.

Why are you against nuclear power?

I'm not against it. If it works then start a business and sell it. Tax payers funding your R&D so you can become a billionaire is bullshit.

>Tax payers funding your R&D so you can become a billionaire is bullshit
tell that to elon musk, idiot

I hate leftists solutions (regulation, solar and wind energy, primitivism).

Climate Change will be solved by technology, specifically Nuclear energy and GMO's used to pull GHGs out of the environment. The left hates both of those, and that's because they don't allow for the expansion of the government. Real climate change solutions are more likely to accidentally result from the right than intentionally result from the left.

If proponents of clean energy cared about emissions so much, they would make it much easier to utilize nuclear energy.

Unfortunately, most of them think in terms of ideal solutions, instead of trade-offs, which makes it difficult for practical alternatives to arise in the market that don'the match their insane standards.

>Why are all of you so against clean energy and eco-friendly power sources?

Because oil companies payed the MSM to feed us nice environment hate propaganda and we sucked it all up like the good Goys we are.

"Clean" energy is a load of shit pushed by the nouveau elite. The old elites already have a white knuckle grip on oil so they made up clean energy to force an opening into the massively wealthy club.

>the nouveau elite

The what?

You just made that up yourself, didn't you?
Like all the billionaire researchers claims to exist.

I am not, but there are much more efficient sources than wind and sun. They are good for specific bulidings, like a hospital, but not for a million+ city.

Right now we have serious supply problems, but instead of building another Nuclear plant, which would help massively, govt is building windmills and solar pannels, costing almost 4 times more per KW.

Solar and wind are memes that need to die.

Nuclear is the future of mankind.

Nuclear IS the cleanest, anyone who claims green and isnt pro nuclear is a retard.

See picture.

>Tax payers funding your R&D so you can become a billionaire is bullshit.
Bullshit because governments love giving sweet deals and tax cuts to oil and gas companies while leaving clean energy companies behind? Give me a fucking break.

I agree that the left fucks everything up. That's why Chinese cities are being choked to death by fumes and why their seas are filled with acid. But technology won't just evolve on its own. It needs less regulation to allow ordinary people who are concerned about the environment to get that opportunity for innovation.

Okay just for the sake of argument let's say there isn't a new class of elite, which there is. That still doesn't change the fact that clean energy isn't really clean. Take solar panels for example. You need a massive series of batteries to store the power they generate. The batteries and panels are loaded with rare earth metals and where do you think those come from? Huge pit mines. Regardless of the "eco friendly" source you look at you will find examples of it being terrible for the environment. There is no such thing as clean energy until we get tesla zero point energy. Which the elites will never let out. An oil well in the ground has much less impact on the environment than any form of clean energy we have.

Why don't leftists understand opportunity cost? If it's a hoax then we could've put the resources we invested in averting the crisis to other uses satisfying the collective tastes of mankind and improving the standard of living for everyone.

'Clean' energy is a lie.

>it needs less regulation

Which Republicans are far more likely to do than democrats.

If Climate change was my only issue, I'd still work with the right exclusively over the left.

>Why are all of you so against clean energy and eco-friendly power sources?
look at your electricity bill
good, now look up renewable energy item or whatever it's called in your cunt
see, the amount you pay for that goes into a gov't scheme which is used to buy electricity generated by TAXPAYER SUBSIDIZED """green energy sources""" at ABOVE MARKET PRICES

FUCKING COMMUNISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEe

>lose argument

>start random new argument and pretend I made any claims about clean energy.

Typical nouveau peasants.

Oh, I'm sorry. I should have realized you were retarded.

>we measure radiation in centimeters now