How do we save Sweden? Is it too far gone?

How do we save Sweden? Is it too far gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/swedish/state-backed-institute-hands-control-of-twitter-account-to-lebanese-migrant-anti-sweden-tweets-flood-out-245583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to believe that guy is almost 50 years old

So what is sweden's excuse?

Germany was bombed to shit and destroyed by soviets, then it's population endured 70 years of rape and brainwashing so of course their country has gone to hell. But why is sweden so cucky?

What exactly do they think niggers are if Vikings are not evolved?

Guilt for basically getting rich of WW2 by indirectly supporting the Nazi and then not getting bombed to shit so that they were still a functioning economy after the war. Since they stayed "neutral" they faced no punishments.

For a sec I thought that he has Muhameme on his shirt. Fits a description.

Wernt they at least partial "dem natzees"? Maybe guilt? Also too I imagine its kinda like the UK being /comfy/ right after the war with a virtually 100% white population let them become a really liberal 'lax high trust society.

Carpet bomb it with nukes
Thats how you fix it

Just let Golden One and Robbaz leave first

Yeah if my country were full of those I'd crave third world barbarian dick as well.

Every week the official Sweden twitter account randomly picks a leftist to represent Sweden.

Wonderful

>implying all nords are pussies

Looks like he never hit puberty.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
I'm noticing a trend with these anti Sweden (((swedes)))

dunno if that thing is a human

>Hate bearded rapists
>Support bearded rapists being shipped to your country

Good times breed soft men

It's the "official" swedish twitter account. They only allow sjw/leftist to post there

>bearded rapist

Oh so a Muslim?

That guy is Swedish?
Looks like that one kike on t.v., you know the one I'm talking about.

Lol wut? This guy looks like he's 16. Is this the new white male (((they))) envision?

This.

Norwegians are slightly more red pilled on average, Varg is a fucking beast tho, love that dude.

Invade to steal their lingonberries

then leave

All their worthwhile stock immigrated to the U.S. like a hundred years ago.

Wonderful indeed

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/swedish/state-backed-institute-hands-control-of-twitter-account-to-lebanese-migrant-anti-sweden-tweets-flood-out-245583

>How do we save Sweden?

Like every other civilization: Through hardship.

fucking kek

the most hilarious thing about leftism is that whenever they get the power to do something, they fuck it up because they simply deny how reality works

It's long gone man but hey, at least I got a sweet name for a band, Bearded Rapist

Wow.
That swede looks more Mexican than this half Mexican does.

>That moment you realize the child was actually calling for her father and he is a rapist.