Joe Rogan Thinks Trump Has Shady Ties to Russia. Thinks Not Releasing Tax Returns is Illegal

LOL FUCK THIS BLUE PILLED FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=1WlB_S6r3sQ&t=12m38s

Can't believe you retards actually listen to this fucking moron. I don't know who's more retarded, him or the people who listen to him.

This is what smoking too much weed will do to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone post the copypasta please

Trump has some undeniably questionable ties to Russia.

Jamie pull that up

Wow Joe is pure cancer

he is holding back, jones called him out during his session, joe just wants to earn more shekels and refuses to alienate his blue pilled fanbase
he is a cuck

>Post the copypasta!
>Post the copypasta!

No one claimed that he wasn't stupid. He's just interesting to listen to and has some fun guests on his show.

Every time he gets close to a red pill he steps away from it suddenly, and creeps up again.

Joe was threatened and is forced to push certain narratives at times.

He literally owes his whole career to jews. I remember watching him on the show news Radio when I was a kid.

Joe hasn't taken the full red pill but it's like he licks it sometimes and keeps it in his pocket.

Rogan is a weak minded leftist/Democrat who masquerades as someone capable of critical thinking.

I don't mind him criticizing Trump as long as he's not doing all the time and he also criticizes others.

he is and has always been a shill

>joe rogan actually believes sugar, one of the most basic molecules used for energy is worse for you than weed

I wanted to hate Joe after his last 2 years, but when he was super nice to Jesse Ventura so I cut him some slack.

Joe Rogan is a gas huffing retard. Motherfucker started smoking weed at 35.

>"ITZ DA LAW! HE NEEDZ 2 RE LEESE HIS TAX REDURNS. DATS WHA UR SUPOZZED 2 DO"
Holy shit. This is too honestly too much.

Since when did becoming a public official vacate all of your rights?

Nobody wants to defend politicians and this notion has just constantly eroded at them. People are saying running a fucking international business creates a conflict of interest substantive enough to warrant discharge

We gonna start arresting politicians without 1st amendment protection soon? Europe is

Do you honestly expect anything different from a kikelet like Rogan?

A knuckle head like Rogan would believe even the most obvious of lies if it fits his dude-weed narrative

>HOLD IT YOU RIGHT-WING FUCK

Joe has interesting guests and sometimes he lets them talk.

Alright, this thread is now about weight lifting.

>drinking horse cum
Goddamn stupid retards do for money and fame.

Joe Rogan is cultural cancer who spouts pseudo intellectual platitudes while parroting the mainstream view on basic topics. He is also a degenerate drug user.

Is Eddie Bravo /ourguy/?

I thought somoeone was about to shit on a baby by thumbnail

Just kill him

>Muh Russia

Sessions recused himself from all matters relating to the 'russian interference of US elections', Trumps day in office are numbered.

spot the newfag

I never understood the appeal of both his show and his comedy
Pretty sure it's just brainlets who listen to this retard
At least people who listen to Ghost know it's satire, right

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Agreed.
Pharmakea is sorcery. Those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom.

It's so easy to push Trump's administration around. Why is that? For a party who doesn't have any power, the democrats do more than the Republicans. Sad!

Holy shit this is amazing

That's just Joe blue-pilling a baby on the benefits of weed

It's like you faggots have dug yourselves a hole you can't even see out of anymore. Anyone who runs slightly askew to your ridiculous white nationalist bullshit is OBVIOUSLY BEING PAID because you literally can't imagine anyone who isn't you. Eat shit and die. All of you cocksuckers.

> Joe "My IQ is low" Rogan

> Joe "...and I'm like Whoah" Rogan

> Joe "my sperm can't grow" Rogan

dubbbbbs

You have to go back

Calm down shlomo i remember the 6 billion.

Joe Rogan smokes DMT harvested from the third eyes of raped and murdered children.

This

Remember he hosted that ridiculous "Fear Factor" show too, he's just an entertainer. His inability to commit to any ideological or political stances to play it safe with his audience actually makes him pretty fucking boring.
His best podcasts are the ones like with Peterson because he's mostly silent for the duration.

>Thinks Not Releasing Tax Returns is Illegal
he can think this all he wants, but his thoughts do not magically write laws, no matter how many DMT trips he takes.

You guys better start taking Joe seriously.

>

>jones called him out during his session
jones is a joke and a disgrace to journalism.

Jesus, as soon as someone even looks at Trump the wrong way his family needs to erradicated.

JEW Rogan is a fucking piece of trash shill.

>An availability cascade is a self-reinforcing process of collective belief formation by which an expressed perception triggers a chain reaction that gives the perception increasing plausibility through its rising availability in public discourse.

I gained respect for Joe after the AJ episode but then lost it all when he got triggered by Crowder over pot like a sissy ,even resorting to name-calling
>Be a 40year old man
>Dude weed lmao
>Watcha saying?WEED CURES CANCER YOU FUCK!

What are you trying to say, leaf

Why did you gain respect for JEW after the AJ show? AJ raped him for the most part.

It clearly applies the Trump/Russia narrative and anyone who gives it credence, you dumb faggot.

Rogan or the character he plays is one of the dumbest people on earth.

It could apply to any meme you fucking cocksmith

You wanted to sound smart but what you said makes no sense
An opinion becomes more plausible by gaining popular traction trough it's "aviability"?
Wat aviability faggot
This makes zero sense

wtf does anyone ever care what joe rogan says

His show would be twice as good if he never talked after introducing the guest.

He kept hiz cool and had amazing interplay with AJ with stopping him from going on rants and clarifying things, what actual made the thing AJ said sensible to the normie viewer

I didn't write that you stupid fuck.

Look up what "availability cascade" is.

The mainstream media and social media shills - almost all leftist, anti-Trump = the "availability".

Is Sup Forums really this stupid?

Rogan is a closet faggot

explain

Rogan is a entry level decoy and a red pill placebo.
He has the veneer of being woke but he still mindlessly believes all the CNN garbage without questioning the whole game.

>Duuuuude Ayahuasca n sheeeit

joe is a iguana and transforms to cater to his guests and make them feel smart

just watch the dan bilzerian one, he knows everything he is saying is bullshit but he leads him on and provides him a comfy environment to make himself look like a total ass

joe is an entertainer,

someone post the screen cap of where they said Spetnaz is in trump towers waiting for civil war to instruct revolution against the corrupt government.

Someone posted it back in late 2015 early 2016. anyone screencap it?

maybe because they aren't repills but a conjunction of far fetched assumptions that reinforce a view on an issue you already have?

That's also what most of /fit/ thinks

also just because he disagrees with you or trump does not mean anything.

fuck trump, dude has good intentions but doesn't know how to execute, bringing coal back in current year? with fracking and solar on the table? Give me a fucking break.

Ive been redpilled since 08 and I figured AJ was a shill from the beginning because he came off as such a nutjob, but after all these years of avoiding him Ive been watching his stuff over the past couple of weeks and Id have to say hes doing some of the best work out there for reaching a broad audience and still adding in tons of redpills along the way. He also releases a relatively low amount of disinfo/misinfo and doesnt seem to lose his shit anymore even w/o a moderator.

So obviously you dont watch his shit so youre opinion is ill-informed, plus he was all jacked up whiskey and coffee when he was on the JEWRE and Im pretty sure he just acts that way as an act to attract more followers. But in all honesty I would have to say fuck Joe Rogan and if youre interested in developing your understand you should at least watch a few of AJs vids a week, Ive yet to hear him talk about aliens or any of that BS at all lately.

Show me your tax returns Joe, you CTR cuck.

What do you expect from a 5' 3" manlet who shut up after being threatened? Remember anons, your children are less safe so his could be "more safe".

it is worse for you.

prove me wrong.

1. Diabetes
2. Alzheimer
3. Depression

All are scientifically correlated to to much sugar.

also trump didn't yet release his tax returns, every president has done it.

hmmm.. but you cucks get really defensive when he points that out dontchya

>Wi-Fi kills bees

>Leafs are actually posting their retarded opinions on an American imageboard

Go fuck yourself and get an education

Sup Forums BTFO by based Joe Rogan
drumpfshits on suicide watch

>Shady ties

WTF is wrong with this Faggots? He has ''ties'' with many other countries it's part of his job.

Idk he's like one step away from a flat earther.
Eddie doesn't believe in space flight or dinosaurs.

He has more ties with Canada and Britain so?

Why are you trying to hard to push this fake 'Russian enemy' myth?

>>implying the CIA, FBI, IRS, State Dept. and every government entity hasn't scoured the fuck out of Trump's returns even before he was elected

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think "joy public" is going to find the russian graft payments in there when they can't figure out what a schedule B is.

JAMIE PULL THAT SHIT UP

I want to post this on his message board. But i'm a little scared Joe's the angry type. He might get one of his followers to Hax me. I just started going there and he's been censoring it more and telling people to end racist shit. He's going full normie reeeeeeeeeee.

Yep he got in big trouble for denying the moon landing and now shills on various topics.

Old January 12th, 2013, 11:23 PM #1
Joe Rogan
Explosive Josephâ„¢

Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan Joe Rogan

Default Stop posting racist bullshit
If I see anyone here writing "kike" "nigger" "chink" or any other racist slur you'll be banned. Enough of this stupid bullshit. It's polluting this board, and I'm fucking tired of it. This board for good or bad has my name on it, and it grosses me out reading that dumb shit.
"I am convinced that there are genuine and valid levels of perception available with cannabis (and probably with other drugs) which are, through the defects of our society and our educational system, un-available to us without such drugs." - Carl Sagan

this

for example if he named the Jew he would be off air in a matter of hours.

SVT 40's are like $300 in Canada but like $1200 in the states. Who has the real ties Joe?

But it is. If you eat it in moderation in fruits and veggies it's not bad but the way it's put in all of our food and the gross high amounts of it in some items is dangerous. If you smoke a joint a day vs drinking a coke, objectively the coke is more dangerous in the long run.

echo that

So is ethnicity, rage, socio economic standing. What's your point? Correlation is not causation.

Notice how whenever he debates right wingers they always hold back and treat him with 10x more respect than they would a liberal.

Because they know he's right and they know he would fuck them up in a fistfight.

that's not how you spell mentally ill conman.

Joe Rogan's entire being condensed into 19 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

He actually did name the Jew a few episodes ago. He literally said the Jews control the diamond industry and engagement rings are a scam. He gave credit to the diamond jews for being crafty.

Where is the chimp ripping something in half thing come from?

Breaking:

JB Gordon just admitted having meetings with the Russians while a member of the Trump campaign,

So Far, Flynn, Sessions, Gordon, Kushner, Manafort...

White house denied this over 20 times .

Do we really think these people were acting on their own ?

it's just kinda neat. much like DMT. i guess that's why a retard like joe thinks they're incredible.

muh russia

nobody cares

Spoken like a true nobody