Why is it an act of rebellion to be a good person at this point in time?

Why is it an act of rebellion to be a good person at this point in time?

Only low IQ idiots cling to any sort of objective morality in the current year.

That's what you call, ETHICS. And plenty of people do and should. You're just a degenerate faggot.
White power.

hehehehe stay cucked by the elite, silly drumpfkin

You sound like an antisocial loser moron tho.

>morality
>low IQ

We're in the endtimes, so everything is gonna be upside down for a while.

Where is this from?

What is this?

checked

Why are her eyes uneven? Really bugs me

from another user, when i made a similar thread a while back

diagram of human involution desu

Rise of paganism, a growing portion of the population finds Christians and traditional values to be distasteful

I'd rebel against her, if you catch my drift.

>rise of paganism

I wish ;__;
The world would be objectively better

degenerate

How is that degenerate?

Because Genesis chapter 3. Human nature is sinful. Modern culture has rejected the only true God. There is an agenda to push absolutely everything backwards from what the Bible teaches.

Agreed

We should make some alliances and raid israel

It certainly seems this way.

does anyone have a good explanation for why (normie) kids born after 1985 act the way they do?
it cant just be the internet and social media, i noticed this growing up before the internet was even popular.
teenagers and young adults in the 90s acted more 'sane' than now and expressed genuine emotions, opinions and desires as opposed to whatever they think will make them appear cool or interesting in the moment.
we will be in an extremely dangerous situation in another 10 years or so when these unhinged people are the main players in society.
imagine a millennial in charge of the nuclear button, and he has some random fantasy of being an evil villian who destroys the world.
or a nuclear sub captain who is too focused on the new yeezies dropping and accidentally causes a meltdown.

Im 97 myself and I see this all around me. I honestly dont get it and I think its due to social media being pushed at a young age (I never used facebook until senior year of HS and only then I used it to private message friends).

Meant to say born in not actually 97

Its possible the internet has damaged the human psyche. Before the internet there was still some mystery to the world. Now we can see anything and everything imaginable thanks to the internet and we are competing against the whole world socially instead of just people in our communities.

Oh yeaaa you care user.

I'd say MTV is to blame. It got popular because of Beavis and Butthead, but then it birthed reality TV with shows like Real World and Teen Mom. Both shows glorify shitty people with poor impulse control. Great programming for the youth...

Because the dominant intellectual current asserts that no truth or position is inherently worth more or is more true than any other.

To assert objective morality can't help but be an act of rebellion against a system of thought that maintains that (in theory at least) all positions are equal.

Good is relative