Is this true?

Is this true?

No, we're fighting the corrupt media and the ring of satanic pedophiles.

>Donald Trump is 300 Pounds of Manure in a 260 Pound Bag

Yep. Sup Forums is satire, you should know this.

Most people supported Trump ironically, knowing he is a fucking retard. Not that Hillary is much better to be honest. Bernie was the best choice though definitely far from perfect. We're all fucked to be honest

Dear news media, I know that you're reading this: why are you so fucking terrible at reporting about us? You're like reddit newfags on steroids, piss off.

>Writer and artist

No. It was reddit and 9fag.

The article was actually really well written and mostly true. Of course, being an illiterate cunt you no doubt only looked at the headline.

both are true....

Yes, but not really. They don't understand that we were raised by the CIA here. We saw their tricks coming a mile away. And we learned COINTELPRO counter ops autodidactically.

"""no"""

Fuck off, Dale.

>t. redditor
>t. underage newfag
>"I know very much about politics I read news articles all day I am very informed!"

Fuck up cunt

>kids on an indian cee-lo board elected trump because they worship an Egyptian frog

>telling the normies about our private pool
This whole year was a mistake, a wonderful, hilarious mistake, but a mistake nonetheless.

Maybe you just didn't get the satire in his post.

It's another ridiculous leftist conspiracy theory.

We just post frog comics here.

I miss WHFB. But the TW game keeps me afloat.

So yes, it´s true.

Trump is literally the only US politician in the last 25 years to run on a platform of maintaining US demographics and stopping the massive immigration problem we have. That's why I support him

I don't give a fuck about any other part of his platform, the fact that he had the balls to actually call out immigration was what endeared him to me.

you have to go back

if you read the article you'll find the author first learned of Sup Forums in 2005 after his webcomics were linked to from here

No,liberal fake news like to over exaggerate

Man with almost 50 years or career is ''retard''

Dude please look yourself in a mirror first

>ironically
what do liberals mean by this?

Is it anything Ironic if you're constantly doing it as gospel?

Are liberals ironically dressed as homeless hippies if they're really beginning to squander their parent's wealth and have no future ahead of them?

Is Sup Forums 'ironically' worshiping Trump when they make him their frontrunning meme for over 12 months?

Irony is an illusion, ironic shitposting is still shitposting and ironic support is still support. If you meme the meme it doesn't matter what context it's done in, you're still pushing a meme.

*of

and he never spoke about it until after this election.

Sup Forums is not discussed IRL because we firmly establish a culture of derision and denial IRL

>empire is the best star wars
>return the worst

What'd they mean by this

>most of Sup Forums were bernie supporters

>Sup Forums is satire

Keep telling yourself that.

No.

They don't want to admit that a lot of normies came out and skilled for Trump as well.

Definitely a comparison campaign to unsettle some new Republic voters but little do they realize; we are the minority group within the bigger machine.

*shilled

>Is this true?
If the media is saying so then it must be true just like everything else they've been saying from the beginning.

>just the pizza goy

Explains why there are so many paid shills here now.

Where did all these r the dahnald cucks come from? That one autistic raving about irony being a liberal think outs the rest.

What happened to Sup Forums?

No, it was digg.

Construct proper sentences you stupid 8 year old

The first 1/4 of it is true and then it goes completely off the rails. Overall, it's shit.

Do they even know what a fucking "skeleton key" is? Because that word makes no sense in that title.

I think they meant spinal cord but went full retard

It was shit. Particularly on gamergate

Shut the fuck up Muhammad.

>"an old meme"
>from 2009

Fucking newfags

This place is a shadow of its former self

Pol was never good

It wasn't full of anyone who genuinely believed any if the shit posted here. We were literally shitposting to have fun