AMA

I am Kuwaiti, ask me anything:

>political
>social
>personal
>etc.

I thought it would be interesting for me to answer some questions - political in nature about a person who was born and raised in the middle east; this is your chance to ask an Arab about anything - no holds barred.

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRIMUSKU2&f=A
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRIMUS2&f=A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is your sex life?

My conglomeration can attest to the fact that I treat them with respect - so good!

My conglomeration of goats that is.

I hope you;re happy

In 1990 Twin Peaks was airing on ABC TV here... I missed many episodes due to the stupid Bush war for your sand box.

Why were you better off not being taken by Saddam?

you're welcome, by the way.

Didn't you already do this?

You are my greatest ally Kuwait

I would invade Iraq again for you

So are you at Beuhring, Arifjan, LSA, or Virginia?

fuck you saddam should have made you the 19th province
Your army was crushed in 18 hours

Yeah I did, I was thinking about starting another on Sup Forums - but Sup Forums is always funner.

From a logistical stand point, if Saddam was to take over Kuwait, it would jeopardize your economy, it was in your best interest as well.

When was the last time you fucked a goat? How does sand taste?

None of the above.

That may be true, however, we did not elect trudeau in our time line.

Yall got that Bacha bazi shit over there?

We barely imported any oil fro you, same with our western European allies. How was it so important to keep you around?
Also are you an actual Muslim?

No, gulfies don't have those "events" - pedophilia is punishable by death here, as it should be all over the world.

>We barely imported any oil fro you, same with our western European allies. How was it so important to keep you around?

False: eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRIMUSKU2&f=A

>Also are you an actual Muslim?

What do you think?

Is the hijab/niqab mandatory there ?

It was a minuscule component of our total imports. eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRIMUS2&f=A
Given the military expenditure and the long term issues with Saddam it sure didn't make financial sense. Before the invasion we imported far more from Iraq. But you didn't answer why we should have liberated you.

Well you live in a Muslim country but you are on Sup Forums. It's hard to tell I mean we have non whites here as well, like yourself.

No, it's not.

>Before the invasion we imported far more from Iraq.

Ah yes, however what do you think happened to all that oil after the invasion?

Looks like you have a sense of humor.

So, muslim women aren't obligated to wear something on their head?
And what is the main madhhab there?

Pretty strange for a non-white subhuman ammirite?

I meant before their invasion of Kuwait. The oil hasn't gone here we import about as much as them from you. We haven't gained access to their oil like most people like to think. Their might be conspiracy theory realities to the invasion like gold backed currency, but you are seriously overestimating Bush's intelligence.
Still not answering why we should have rescued your country, or if you are a muzzie.
Also what do you think of when you hear Chicago in terms of culture, not related to blacks

Almost makes me think you're not really from Kuwait... I'm not white, either

No they're not, women tend to dress with a some-what conservative aesthetic, however it's not uncommon to see women in skinny jeans and short skirts, times are changing I suppose.

Why is there so much trash around the streets in Kuwait? It makes Kuwait look like an undeveloped shithole.

I think it's fine since women dress with conservative aesthetic, hijab is more cultural than Islamic. But about short skirts, it's a no from me.

Are you a muzzie?

I hope you have 5 wives and appease allah 5 times a day. My brother.

Check my flag

So yes

>Also what do you think of when you hear Chicago in terms of culture, not related to blacks

My dad went to the Illinois Institute of Technology in the late 70's & 80's, I've heard quite a bit of insight about Chicago's culture - though it was in a different era, I remember him talking about the arms race heating up, as well as the arms race protests - he talked about and developed his taste in dadrock, like rush and Chicago (the band) among other things.

Indeed

So a black Muslim?
I mean you were complimenting their attire, most frogs I met would consider mini skirts practically holy.

I was hoping more parks or buildings, but thanks.
So how do we keep Muslims out of the west, and prevent them from wanting to come here?

I fucked Arab girls they are really good I suggest everyone to do the same!

I hate to say it, but a lot of the kuwaiti's here are raised by nannies, so they do not understand the concept of consequences in regard and correlation to their actions - they are also educated in public schools by teachers that couldn't give less of a shit about the students, with good reason, they are self-centered pricks.

Are you sure they're Arab? They're probably Gypsies.

I'm NOT romanian do ignore my flag I'm just on a vacation in the sewers

Inshallah brother.

>So how do we keep Muslims out of the west, and prevent them from wanting to come here?
Well, I have been thinking about a theory that to immigrate to a country, you should be able to speak it's language, with the exception of tourism.

If you implement that policy, the ar*bs that actually do go there, won't be a problems because they are pre-intergraed, they already speak the language, and subsequently know the culture.

Jordanian here

What do you think of Mr. Nasser Al Dashti? What do average Kuwaitis think of him and other secularists and free thinkers?

delete this

honestly they give the best blowjobs out of all races

Berber Muslim.
Not going to lie mini skirts aren't unpleasing. But it's an open door for unwanted touchings and thirsty men

That's the law actually, here anyway. But that doesn't stem them from trying to illegally immigrate. I mean we need something that overrides their desire for additional wealth and western whores.
I still oppose them coming here for racial reasons.
So what do you do for a living?

Nobody cares, nobody cares what you think, nobody will ever care what you and your subhuman kind will ever think you fucking filth

I think he's incredibly brave for speaking his mind, he's doing his national duty of progressing this nation forward intellectually - as for what others think? people are either neutral, or some what hostile, he does have supporters, but the people who appose him are usually old, dogmatic naysayers who are afraid of losing what ever minuscule authority they hold.

Thank you for your answer, I have heard it many times in Jordan that Kuwait is very similar to us in that we don't give leeway to Islamists, I always mistakenly thought Kuwait would be similar to other gulf niggers but you guys seem light years ahead of Saudi Arabia for example

I would also rather have Saddam than Cuckdeau

What is your view on Muslims living in Europe? Not the 2015 immigrants.

What's that? You were born in Kuwait?

You're fucking welcome.

>I still oppose them coming here for racial reasons.

If that was your greatest concern, you should be worrying about the blacks in your country, arabs are such a minority that they are rarely even represented in polls of the population, and the gulf arabs, like myself who go to the US rarely if ever stay for good because it's so foreign to them, kuwait's often deny scholarships to the US because it's so far away, opting to go to colleges in the middle east or kuwait. There isn't really a desire for arabs to move to the US, the gulf arabs at least.

>So what do you do for a living?
audiologist

Because you're savages.

Can you import me a select fire AKM pls

Islam is incompatible with the values of the western world.

There's a sneaky fucking arab sentence if I ever saw one.

I was considering more in the western world as a whole. most countries have linguistic requirement for citizenship. So yeah you aren't a problem here, but in Germany.

A Muslim doctor on Sup Forums that's one niche demographic. What made you get into that?

I completely agree with you but Aren't you afraid you might get a call from the mokhabarat?

What are the values of the western world for you. I'm a Muslim berber living in France yes there is generalized harram here but we still can live our religious life

Now read the same sentence the other way.

tfaded barcha rak kol la7da 3amel thread na9ess trayef ya miboun

>transliteration

Do you ever call yourselves Kuwaitions. I had to do a school project in high school on Kuwait and I called you people Kuwaitions and it did not go over well

What do you think of atheists?

kys you are self parasite

I haven't said anything illegal - thought crimes if you will.

>but we still can live our religious life
I know this is going to sound like some liberal, John Oliver-esque shit, but the majority of intergrated muzzies just want to live life normally, I've studied the abrahamic religions because they fascinate me - and certain aspects of those religions serve as some of the basis of the judicial system, IE, hemorabi code, etc. Jordan Peterson does an excellent job of discussing the substructures of those primitive value systems and how they play out in modern life, but the greatest threat I see is the slippery slope liberals use to cherry pick what they like, and don't like about islam, and use it to defend an entire ideology.

Kuwaitis. The most ungrateful fucks on the planet.

The vast majority of atheists are pseudo-intellectuals who are full of themselves.

>Kuwaitions and it did not go over well

Why? Kuwaitions sounds like a cool term, like a twilight zone episode should be centered around the term Kuwaitions, lol.

What we consider a normal life is heavily different from what they consider normal. We like our normal. That's the big problem, along with them being non whites. Generally stupid ones as well, entire region without oil would be even more horrid.

Can you please kys you sharia loving piece of shit?

This.

What do you call your "normal" ?

are ther any forests in your coutry?

sure senpai.

Haha, nope.

If it were not for us, you'd be in the failed state of Iraq.

Again, you're fucking welcome you ungrateful piece of shit.

I heard alot of boys have their first sexual experiences with fillipino maids? And that alot of maids also kill themselves. Any truth to this?

t. whitey expat (every kuwaiti i met so far has been a friendly bro)

Northwestern American culture is my normal, no hijabs, no burqas, nobody praying in the middle of a street. Nobody freaking out over miniskirts. Living in Washington state my normal is white suburbia, thankfully far from the non whites, excluding a few Asians.

how your country deal with indian and asian worker ?is like saudia?

>t. toothpaste """"country""""

There are quite a few shelters for asain workers and such - it's not like saudi, it's getting better in those regards.

I highly doubt that, I did read about a teenager that got caught raping a maid and get got sent to jail a few years back though hue hue.

Easy there hat.

but wiki say the opposite

Same here in Oregon. Gotta love the PNW. Guns weed and white women in droves

I partied several years ago with one of the Princes, I believe his name was Califa Al-Sabbah. Anyways, this kid was so fucking spoiled that everywhere we wanted to go he kept going "OH NO LETS GO HERE I CALL MY UNCLE HE GIVE US GOOD TABLE" "LETS GO TO HOOKA I CALL MY UNCLE HE GIVE US VIP" "CLUB? LET ME CALL UNCLE".

Got shitfaced and we were in an elevator and he wanted to take a picture of himself, but he had a drink in his hand which I guess is Harambe. He just hands the drink to me without saying anything expecting me to hold it for him. I kinda walked away and he said something along of the lines of "You wont hold my drink? Why wont you hold it?", nigga you didn't even ask nicely. Anyways, long story short I pissed in his scotch at one of the clubs we got in because his UNCLE GIVE HIM GOOD DEL and watched him drink it casually.

I don't freak out over miniskirts and I don't consider burqa as islamic (since it was created by talibans) ,I don't see hijab as mandatory and I think praying should be done in a discreet way. I mean I know I'm in the West I can't expect to see a perfect Islamic culture that doesn't mean we have a different "normal" view of life

easy there pants

كس اختك

عااار ياحمار

miboun

We're shirt. Mexico is pants.

>I haven't said anything illegal

You do realize people are being lashed 1000 lashes in the central public square of *insert name of neighbouring country here* just for blogging about secularism right?

Don't risk your personal safety for entertaining a couple of psuedo intellectual know it alls on a Sri Lankan tea forum

LMAO

كس اختك والأكراد

you are all sub-humans, you are the anus and mexico is the toilet

Iraqi Assyrian here. What do you think about Iraqi Kurds?

>Iraqi Assyrian

Cringe. The essence of we wuz. Sincerely fuck off and leave Amman pls

will you stop drawing random sticks and curves and write like a proper human