SWEDEN IS DEAD - Sweden legalize child marriage

I think it's safe to assume it's over now. This country is beyond redemption. It will be a mercy to nuke it in the future. The legacy of Sweden's Kings is totally lost now.

This was on TV (rage warning) - youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

>Swedish court approves of child marriage - speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

Music theme - youtube.com/watch?v=2GKCYbvDepY

Now, let's see this as a reminder to the masses for what will happen to the others countries if we don't change course soon.

Goodbye Sweden, we'll never forget you.

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
dw.com/en/europeans-oppressed-by-liberalism-welcome-to-seek-asylum-in-hungary/a-37506666
youtube.com/watch?v=oxrZzNw9Djk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a lot of anons will be able to lose their virginity now.

Even the Swedes admit it was a fucking mistake.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

F

F
bomb them
maybe we can somehow rebuild them later, but now, it is lost case

F

>comments whats next female genital mutilation?

i hope so. do it retroactively also

it's still not as nearly as bad as France

What are you going to do, Fallen European?

I disagree, cuck ladder goes
1. Sweden
2. France
3. Germany
if we go international, Germany is replaced with Canada

And spill the purest white blood in Europe? Slit your wrists, you mongoloid step-dwelling fuck.

it's actually
1.France
2. Netherlands
3.UK

Sweden is not dead yet, i post pro-nazis videos on youtube and there has been a significant female viewership lately

>purest white blood in Europe
>purest
fuck off, they are not pure anymore
they are corrupted by the leftist disease
the same you brought to europe when your jewish bankers started funding heretical kings
neck yourself, crooked teeth inbred

>Italy more white than Sweden
OYYY VEYYY

that Poland though

I dont see what is your point user that map looks NORMAL to me

F

how can this happen, its like 2017 - this is some medievil nonsense. we are going backwards.

perverts win again.?

wanna help building Intermarium?
we foresee ethnic cleansings in the western europe in soon future :3

F

it makes sense tho. all these elites into all the pedo shit. no wonder they want to bring the muslim way over to the west. sick, but i can see what they are doing.

Copy Eastern Europe and stop being cucks. Build a fence and shoot the illegals trying to get past.

>A 14-year-old child bride from Syria came to Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin.

UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUH

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

i bet most people are not happy about it. but go along out of fear. stupid. its time to rise up.

Is it true that Sweden has Designated Grenading Streets?

How do you guys not see how amazing this is?

Now we can get 12 year old brides and redpill them so they don't grow up to be whores.

Not quite, France has fuckton of negros, but at least they seem to have somewhat adapted to French customs.

In Sweden, you literally have a second Somalia.

doubt it, the elites have been into this from the get go. they are 10 steps ahead for that.

good plan dont you think, to start a war to make muslims flee into europe, bringing their ways (which include sex with kids). sweden will be first, then france, italy (maybe) and also uk (even though they wont be part of europe, elites are stick sickos, savil saga proved this)

also:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

Heh yeah Sweden is pretty fucked. Maybe Brexit can still keep the UK somewhat sane and relatively stable before it gets rapefugeed to death as well. It's already bad enough.

Explains all the terror attacks then

>Italy next
Ahah, nice meem.

Inshallah brother. We have achieved victory!

Hungary is our saviour! If we cant be swedes in our own country, we can at least be europeans in eastern europe. dw.com/en/europeans-oppressed-by-liberalism-welcome-to-seek-asylum-in-hungary/a-37506666

have a bump

Oh ya. Somehow I completely forgot all about this.

Any of you remember techno viking?
youtube.com/watch?v=oxrZzNw9Djk

Can you marry Swedish lolis, or is it only legal for brown men?

Child marriage has been made legal a year ago in Germany. Nothing new. Just adepting to the new muslim overlords.

Wait thats legit?

Is this just going to be a thing now?

still mad about the deluge I see

That's how Jurisprudence works.
It means that now they allowed one, others can ask for it too.

I don't know. Our nationalist party is #1 in all polls. We are gonna get through this harmed, but hole.

I'm really curious about that (((Swedish))) court, do we have any names?

>Finland
>Not 0.0%

>the judge does not think there is anything wrong with it
>In addition, the girl, according to court, is precocious for her age and early matured, so the court does not see anything wrong
fucking hell

you be lucky to get out whole. i think your being naive.

your children wont be safe, and people will be stoned to death soon as shia law comes into effect. its the next stage.

>child marriage

now that's what I call TRADITION

can't wait until le droit du seigneur gets legalized so I bang my tenant's wife

Germany has 400% more refugees than us and is the seat of the EU.

>Germany is the seat of the EU

and here we have Sup Forums's informed political discourse in progress

>harmed butthole
sweden in a nutshell ladies and lasses

How is Italy is safe, aren't bringing lots of niggers into your country?

fpbp Sup Forums btfo

Hey, actual Swedes, you might want to learn about a guy called Francisco Franco who restored traditionalism in Spain, just saying, it could be handy in the future.

Italy is even taking the rapefugees out of the seas.
Just fucking let them drown.

pol needs to figure out who the prominent right wing feminists are and tweet this shit to them

or fox news women personalities

Trust me, they will take the in stride

i feel bad for you man, you country is so far gone.

>Russia 83.3%
>Savior of Europe
kek

We have many russians

How will we recover?

like this nationalist party?

lel

Did the big bad red finally outnumber you?

Jesus christ this is really, really bad.

Total madness.

Time for US troops to come in and clean up Sweden.

YES!
I may even forget my principles and accept your occupation if you clean France as well.

>thinking powerless figureheads matter
Germany is the economic heart of Europe, so they pretty much are the seat of the EU.

>Sweden
>Germany
>France

What other countries need to be cleaned up from these Muslim refugee scum? US troops definitely should get deployed to those countries and kick out/kill any refugee scum.

liberals took over the planet and now degeneracy is rampant

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN TO A COUNTRY?!?!?!

Seeing Russia as the saviour of Europe is alt-lite tier shit.

Moscow has the largest Muslim population of any European city. Another reason for their low percentage is Chinese and native Siberian people living in the east.

>Moscow has the largest Muslim population of any European city

The fuck? I thought Putin hates Muslims. Kinda why he was attacking Syria.

Could you send some nukes to Brussels? It has the added benefit of destroying the EU too. Thanks

He's in Syria to help Bashar Al-Assad win the war because Assad wants to implement some oil pipeline that will help make Russia money.

The bottom line is always money, my man. Nobody ever fights for historical or nationalistic reasons anymore.

I don't even feel rage anymore.

If that was up to us, the population, we'd let them drown but our politicians just do whatever the hell they want

no

Are you guys still in the Axis unofficially?

THIS IS SWEDEN!

WEW LAD

So basically any muzzie can enter the country, trick the parents into giving up their kid, and legally fuck them? Literally living the pedo dream. Does this work on boys too?

KYS MY MAN

yes

Proud north country
I suggest you and Norway invades Sweden to save what can be saved.

At least some of you can still make jokes in the most dire of situations.

Godspeed when your civil war arrives.

Stop talking shit about Sweden.

Oh by the way, isn't France in constant nigger riots? LOL

It's not that constant.
But yeah, we need an ethnic purification as well.
But at least, we don't marry fucking children.

B-but the feminists said I was crazy for pointing out that soon they'll be normalizing shit like pedophilia. Where are the feminists now?

>stop talking shit about sweden.

I will when Sweden stops being the cuck that it is, which is never. Sweden is just as disgusting as Germany is, you allow Islam with open arms and legs while flipping Christianity off for being too strict. You basically run your country like its a fucking village. Nobody likes you people, no one has any respect for you mother fuckers. You should take that flag and hide.

Hahahaha
Oh man.

So if suicide is a mortal sin, your culture will never reach valhallah