brit/pol/
>Government defeated on Brexit bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400

>UK has 'moral responsibility' to Gibraltar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39122840

>Juncker launches post-Brexit EU reform proposals
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-future-idUKKBN1684WY
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-385_en.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-five-scenarios-future-europe/

>From Dad's Army to Black Comedy - the plight of UKIP
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/from-dads-army-to-black-comedy-the-plight-of-ukip.html

>Lord Tebbit Criticises Concern For 'Foreigners' Rather Than British Over Brexit
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lord-tebbit-brexit-foreigners_uk_58b702b3e4b019d36d0fdd72?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–EU security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

>European Scrutiny Committee - Wednesday 1 February 2017
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/0d6145fa-5329-426d-8300-8eda8f215184

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8URjJakjtgs&bpctr=1488491021
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=591s
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
openyoureyestohate.com/interactive-video/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the text that saved brit/pol/

kill everyone who isn't me

>100 years ago we were a god fearing christian nation engaged in a fight for our survival (so thought)

fast forward to today and there is rampant, and I mean RAMPANT degeneracy and crime.

What happened? Can someone PLEASE point me to the direction of books, films, articles and documentaries on the fall of the west?

This world is just fucking cancer. And yes my girlfriend left me a few months ago and yes I'm bitter about my prospects.

First for tube filth.

S T R E A M
W H E R E?

When will we see results in NI election?

And where's a good stream for BBC NI? All the ones online are for main BBC.

Got some student elections coming up for my university.
Here is one of the student's manifesto:

>The curriculum is a vital part of our time at University and requires better equality-related content, as highlighted by the Equality and Diversity Unit. I will work with the incoming VP Education towards:
>Increasing material and research by underrepresented groups – women, LGBT+, BME, disabled;
>Using gender neutral language in classes.
>Aspects of University life are inaccessible to a number of non-traditional students. I will push for:
>Specific financial support for student parents and carers;
>Expanding the welfare-dedicated Freshers’ Helpers team;
>Increasing the current number of family-friendly/quiet/reflective spaces.

>In the longer term, provisions need to be made regarding the campus redevelopment. We need:

>Fluid and changeable spaces, allowing for a balance between study and family-friendly/quiet/reflective spaces;
>Consultations to secure gender neutral facilities, accessible and eco-friendly buildings.

What do you think? The rest of the candidates had the same exact views but worded differently. How fucked are we?

Tfw no YKTD.

WW1 was a mistake, and the roots probably go back even further than that.

question time thread is ready

Why does Dec look so tall here?

Post what topics you want to hear Peter discuss

CHRISTENED

Say Her Name!
Say Her Name!
Say Her Name!
Say Her Name!

Big Soup.

It is just so fucking depressing.

which Uni?

>>Government defeated on Brexit bill
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400

>The government has been defeated after the House of Lords said ministers should guarantee EU nationals' right to stay in the UK after Brexit.

UK confirmed for dead. It was fun while it lasted lads.

YKTD leaving brit/pol

LEGALIZE AND REGULATE CANNABIS

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=591s

Glasgow

le dead lady

what you lads doing now that we are finished?

>implying they won't just talk over peter and the crowd will boo and groan

similar situation in Leicester

except for all the muslims

>christian nation
>when your royalty has been bowing to the Rothschild for 200 years, sucked their dicks for a century prior and has opened its collective anus wide to them ever since Cromwell and let your country Islamise despite being Defender of the [Anglican] Faith

The one blessing is that the student council never do anything.

They used to just write token things like 'more water fountains', 'more seating in the SU and outside', 'better advertisement of upcoming events', etc., and nothing would ever manifest.

singles confirm gina miller is a transvestite

The jews' revenge beginning in the 17th century

No result until saturday mate.

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

Lords make suggestions. They can't stop the bill going through. They'll do it again

thanks

thanks senpai

NATIONAL SHOCK AS YKTD LOOKS SET TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR THIS QUESTION TIME MORALITY SPECIAL

you know the drill lads. we look in the mirror and say "5 year old girls" 3 times and he will appear.

REEEE

BUT HOW CAN SUCH A BIG CHANGE HAPPEN IN THE LAST 10 YEARS COMPARED TO DECADES BEFORE

Peter Hitchens has a naughty show about bbc? wtf?

Kind of shocking how many seem to not understand this.

>he still doesn't know yktd IS hitchens

stop hitchensposting

FIGHT A POINTLESS DRUG WAR WICH KILLS MORE THAN WEED EVER COULD

These threads are cancer.

REMINDER

BRIT/POL/ is for GENERAL BRITISH POLITICS DISCUSSION

Question Time thread is for QUESTION TIME DISCUSSION

DO NOT SPLIT THREAD. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TRIPFAGS

>What happened?
People turned away from God and then started to get punished exactly like in the old testament. God doesn't change.

God punishes His people so they will change and become better people. If He didn't care about us He would just ignore us until we die and then judge us.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

I went to Leicester.

Visited there last year and they put >a fucking truck in the new SU shop.

In 2009 they only had something that looked exactly like a corner shop where Rymans is now but the door was on the other wall.

Abandon thread if you're watching Question Time

I'm watching Shooting Stars and drinking wine from a pint glass. There's nothing new about that though.

>They can't stop the bill going through
How do you figure? Bills have to pass Commons, Lords and Monarch.

Victorian England was already a cesspool of degeneracy, London was probably the most degenerate place in Europe.

What you're seeing now is just typical judeo-english degeneracy coupled with Islam., if anything the Rotherham lads are integrating perfectly to your nonce culture.

I'm at a crossroads I think lads.

Do I take the white or black pill?

Baring in mind this will impact my life and all that jazz, I can't be inbetween I need crushing depression or undying optimism

>he doesnt know that question time is prerecorded

Sorry link started part way through for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Why even turn back to him?

MOST women just ride the cock party until they're older and all that jazz.

Literally no fucking point, the whole idea of Christianity and marriage is to raise a family together, topest of keks in 2017.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing people

Quitting question time was the best thing I ever did.

I used to get so emotionally involved I would get anxiety and stress over the show.

I realised getting riled up by a bunch of audience cucks wasn't worth it, and I am a much happier human being as a result.

I rely on you guys to review it and then catch up the next day if it's a good one.

G'luck to my boy Pete.

Lets talk about Northern politics and the absolute STATE of Leeds

The amendment's made by Lords need to be agreed by commons.

And the monarch hasn't given assent since Queen Victoria.

le cox'd

Black pill for me
Only nazism and save us now.

ust resort to destination coma full blown alcoholism, its far more watchable when your too shitfaced to react fully.

I know, I went to QT once. It's only recorded a couple of hours before airing though.

Ultimately the Lords can make proposals to legislature only, and the commons vote accordingly when the bill is sent back. It'll then get sent out again and signed off or the Lords will be pricks and delay us again.

It's just bureaucray. The Queen never says no so that's really a non issue

>can't control his emotional investment in a meme telly programme
Mate...

>Why even turn back to him?
Because if you don't it will just anger Him because of your blatant hubris. How can anyone think it's a good idea to reject someone who can throw stars around like they were grains of sand.

God is love. He wants us to be better people and have a Father/child relationship with Him.

Inb4 fedora tipping.

>women
Woeman. The woe of man. Yes, women need guidance, and in return they support and help us. That is the biblical arrangement.

God isn't a religion.

one good reason why weed should banned and alcohol shouldn't?

QT ON NEXT

not with a league fan. queer

>The Queen never says no so that's really a non issue

yet she could

No honestly I understand your point fully, I'm currently trying to get into a church and reading the bible
>I've never read it all

But it seems like such an uphill battle.. I just want a decent gf with a decent life and a child or two.

To change the law would take time, time better spent killing people.

>The Queen never says no so that's really a non issue

The country would probably be better off if she did on occassion tbqhf

If no one is around you, say baby I love you

But she doesn't, that's the point.

Yeah, the Lords rejected the bill so it goes back to the Commons, they can resubmit it to Lords, and the Lords can reject it again.

And the monarch does still give assent. That line was referring specifically to them doing it in person rather than in writing or via an intermediary.

Exactly. They could just deadlock it by never agreeing unless they let the unwashed hordes stay.

Trump could technically launch every nuke they've got at Scotland for refusing his new golf course. Doesn't mean he would, or that he'd stay in power long if he tried too.

He looks like a frog

are you calling her a traitor, John-Rasheed ?

Need your help

>queer

There are too many things to tell you that will fit in this reply limit, such as God's thoughts being higher than our thoughts, and God having a good purpose laid out for us which we don't always see or appreciate.

But not having a woman isn't the end of the world. The end of the world involves us watching God pour out His wrath on all the goyim who murdered His children and rejected Him.

Yes, every day is difficult. Forgiving people who want to genocide you, nobody said it would be easy. But if you see the bigger picture, those people are going to sorely regret it, so at the end of the day, it's us who are in the better position.

It would cause a constitutional crisis. The precedent is well set.

The Prime Minister could be from a party other than the majority, there us no law stopping it, only constitutional precedent. But if you votes x and got a y pm, there would be crisis.

>QT & TW
excellent

He was the Nth incarnation of Pepe.
>Money was abolished, books were burned, teachers, merchants, and almost the entire intellectual elite of the country were murdered...The planned relocation to the countryside resulted in the complete halting of almost all economic activity: even schools and hospitals were closed, as well as banks, and even industrial and service companies. Banks were raided and all currency and records were destroyed by fire thus eliminating any claim to funds.

Thank you for all of that, I'll no doubt keep searching for answers

she has the right and prerogative to veto any text, stop using retarded leftist meme arguments

U.K. constitution is customial/customary, only way to change it is to break status quo/set precedent, Queen has constitutional right to veto, has not be used so fell into disuse, can still be brought back.

openyoureyestohate.com/interactive-video/
>Like the Defenders post
>Decline invitation to the pub
>Video still forces you to go
Fucking bollocks, lads.

Commons can just overrule Lords if they did such a thing, and if the Queen withheld assent of a bill from the representatives of the electorate, a constitutional crisis would occur as the precedent is well set.

>stop using retarded leftist meme arguments

If she used her legal powers, they'd be removed from her immediately.

The monarchy survives by remaining nominally uninvolved with the democratic process.

>we're more degenerate than a time period where dosing your servant boys with laudanum and then raping the shit out of them was commonplace

Precedent is no less rigid than code, in fact it is more rigid as it can not be changed over night with a change of government.

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728

kikebook /haroon.ali.37

More than enough time to suppliment Russelfag applause in the edit suite.

Mate, how can I watch someone like Bragg's smug face advocating mass migration whilst knowing that he left Barking/Dagenham for Dorset?

How can I not get angry knowing that those policies will leave Barking/Dagenham 5% white (yes 5%) by 2030 while he lives in a fucking cottage in the countryside?

He did everything that he could to crush the BNP there. He suppressed any political resistance to those changes, then emigrated to one of the most English areas of the country.

It's despicable and it happens all the time. No, I cannot let such hypocrisies go just because it's a television show. This is real life.

>I just want a decent gf with a decent life and a child or two.
Me too.

(Christians = the Israel (bride) of God)
Isaiah 54:1
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.

Christians don't prosper in the world. The ungodly do. See musicians and celebrities. Christians are persecuted and met with countless obstacles. But Christians have an inheritance from God, other people don't.

But when you appreciate the things you do have, you realize they are much better. Rich people can't buy peace, for example.

If a specific crime is seeing an upswing in its prevalence, in what possible way is the logical - or even remotely defensible - answer to effectively decriminalise it and devote less police time to it?

If crime rises - then more money needs to be spent combating it. Ceding areas of decency to criminality because there is more of it makes absolutely no sense. Would the same be said of murder? Or 'hate crimes'? Of course not - hate crimes get their funding increase and special task forces convened! Madness.

good thing the queen is above the government and has the ability to say
>fuck you it's my prerogatives

>The monarchy survives by remaining nominally uninvolved with the democratic process.
more like the modern satanist pedophile kike cock-slave monarchy survives by sucking the dick of the kike process.
A monarch has no right to exist if it doesn't exercise power, your queen doesn't exercise power, she should be overthrown and replaced by an actual non treacherous non complacent monarch.

How many of those 75000 are homosexuals?

>there isn't enough space in prisons

Build more, then. Halve the spending on each prisoner and you can double the capacity with no increase in funding necessary.