Entire Sup Forums is full of Leftists shills at this point

So many Leftist threads have been created today this almost become Alt-Left or leftypol of some shit like that.

When will reddit cucks get off this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany#2001.E2.80.932003_banning_attempt
encyclopediadramatica.se/Rachel_Dolezal
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
reddit.com/r/eu4/comments/5x2c2q/weird_knowlegde_you_got_from_eu4/defmgu7/?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are trying to infiltrate every alt-right (or whatever) plateform. It's nice to see people getting paid to post here. They're so obvious

Aww, those two would make such a cute couple.

OP is right, you should recuse yourself

Control left

кaждый paз, кoгдa чтo-тo пoявляeтcя oни выхoдят плaкaть в мaccoвoм пopядкe o кaкoй-тo epyнды, Кoзыpь, ceaнcы, pacизм и т.д.

I'm not a shill I just have different opinions

This, shareblue has dumped a lot of money into capturing digital territory, they know it's what cost them the US election

They don't realize redpilled is a state of inquisitiveness in the mind, not a single fact they can drown out

The people are waking, they've already lost and are getting desperate

Гpeбaный aптeчки

This has been going on for months right? What does everyone think of the prayer threads tho? Seems comfy

That's nice monte

Go back to being irrelevant

>Entire Sup Forums is full of Leftists shills at this point

Welcome to the culture wars.
Globalist cultural marxists are attacking last places of free speech.

The time is coming rather rapidly that you need to be prepared to defend your freedom with more than words.

Shilling isn't the problem, the problem is fucking idiots responding to shill/b8 threads.

It would be so funny when they get a child and it is...you know...white as the parents

very obvious. you can see, and smell them a mile away. the left are a bunch of pedos.

Did anybody else get turned into a Christian after being exposed to just how repulsive and evil leftist the shills on Sup Forums are? They fucking HATE anything beautiful or inspiring and relentlessly try to tear it down, while celebrating and indulging in pathetic weakness, sexual perversion, and spiteful narcissism. Nobody could be that foul unless they were under the control of actual demonic forces.

I'm still nervous though. A lot of people just refuse to see the MSM/Deep state rhetoric. I know some people will never change their mind, but the "awakening" is so slow.

We all know Pizzagate investigations are coming and the republican party will be crushed too (the liberals won't care much about the dems being pedos they'll keep voting against Trump or even blame him for it somehow). I have faith in Trump, but his team is not doing so good right now.

Sup Forums is and always was a civic nationalist board!!!!

ethnonationalism for europe!! civic nationalism for the US!!!!!!!!

They also took down the Shareblue thread a minute ago. Sup Forums is run by it's enemies.

>Sup Forums goes on omegle and other random chat sites to redpill people
>constantly invades other boards to spam political threads
>spends all of the election spamming twitter and facebook with fake memes made to look like they came from Clinton supporters
>spend the month after the election bragging about how our PSYOPs are the best and can't be stopped

>still claims anyone that disagrees with the echo chamber is a paid shill

the term gets misused a lot, but this is what textbook projection is

Same, they already won pretty much everywhere else in the media, this is one of the last holdouts.

Reminder that "right-wing extremists" very often are just provocateurs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany#2001.E2.80.932003_banning_attempt

>In 2001, the federal government, the Bundestag, and the Bundesrat jointly attempted to have the Federal Constitutional Court ban the NPD. The court, the highest court in Germany, has the exclusive power to ban parties if they are found to be "anti-constitutional". However, the petition was rejected in 2003 after it was discovered that a number of the NPD's inner circle—including as many as 30 of its top 200 leaders—were in fact undercover agents or informants of the German secret services, like the federal Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz. They include a former deputy chairman of the party and author of an anti-Semitic tract that formed a central part of the government's case.

I'm not a shill, I am a serious Luxembourgist

Now fuck off to a place where you belong

>>/stormfront/

unfortunately for you hillary clinton took your voice away from you by paying an army to brainwash you using your own donations.
that's how and why you sound exactly like them and that's why you're being called a shill, shill.
so if you're not one of them you need to wake up and join us in fighting her army. either that or prepare your final arrangements, because you will be executed for your complicity in this coup attempt.

>waaa my safe space is being violated
Faggot

>The time is coming rather rapidly that you need to be prepared to defend your freedom with more than words.

on it, boss! there are things we autists can stand that others cannot. like premium ad hoc ventilation solutions.

People with opposing opinions on Sup Forums?
Get out of my echo chamber!

Not an argument. Get the fuck out you redditard cancerous piece of shit and don't come back.

>hating on reddit
but 95% of the newfags in the last year came here direct from r/The_Donald. By getting involved in other social media and try to sway the outside world Sup Forums has become the gateway for newfags to Sup Forums. Even the fappening wasn't this bad

>Not an argument
no shit you dumb faggot

This amused me.

its just three or four faggots doing "1 post by this ID" threads. i dont mind it, it sparks discussion instead of reverting to BLACKED.com threads

that and were the ones with excessive gun collections and autistic prepping habits

Tfw you have a few dozen pictures hr pics of dolezal on a flash drive

its also made me aware to not get angry at their bullshit
if there really are vampires in another dimension you wont see me trying to feed them

this is glorious

who paid them to do this? or are you outright denying there are shills

There is only one future...

GTFO

No, just disgruntled nationalists waiting for the libertarians to fucking die off.

not an argument.
Fuck off you overly sensitive cuck. You're just a pathetic as any tumblr feminist searching for a safe space. Reddit is 5x better than this shit hole, you should try it.

This. Faggots need to stop falling for this shit.

Sup Forums is, at its shrivelled and coal-like heart, anti-authoritarian. It's just these alt-right kiddies who thought that the state of being Anti-Obama/Pro-Trump would stay that way after the election rather that realising that once Trump was authority that everyone outside of their soggy biscuit club would eventually turn on him.

Is that a silencer or some over the top muzzle?

I do want to know, why did Dolezal get BTFO from pretending to be a nigger, but Talcum X still gets a free pass?

I just don't understand the warped minds of liberals ever since I stopped being one so long ago.

That's some next tier cuckoldry.

us "shills" are just righteous voices that attempt to fight Sup Forums's hate and racism. We are doing the right thing.. everything about Sup Forums is wrong. This board is actually evil.

I've spent months arguing with my father about the MSM and the corruption on both the Dem and Rep side and he still proudly says he would never vote Trump.

I wouldn't say a Christian, but a combination of redpilling and reading founding father lit has lead me down a deist/Gnostic sort of path and I hesitate to call myself an atheist.

just stop bumping their threads, idiots

Whatever excuse you have to tell yourself, shariablue.

>When you're only argument is "not an argument"
>Reddit is 5x better
Fucking lol.
>Pathetic as any tumblr feminist looking for a safe space.
Dumb fucking nigger faggot, if I wanted a safe space with everything everyone said combed over for "racism/not appropriate sub," I would visit reddit.

as trolly as your pic is, i agree with your post

They hire people to do it
They actually hire people to sit on their fat asses and post to sites like this.
You are talking about a group that spent twice as much to lose an election as Trump did to win it.
They aren't good with money.

I'm not denying there's shills, I honestly don't know. There very well may be given how important Sup Forums has somehow become.

My point is that Sup Forums tends to accuse others of the exact same shit it does.
After years of believing the most insane conspiracy shit (and it still does), it starts calling liberals conspiracy theories for believing there's a Trump-Russia connection.
After years of calling for the Day of the Rope and lusting over killing niggers and Jews (and it still does) it tries to paint liberals as the truly violent ones.
And after going out of its way to spread disinfo with the "Hillary wants to draft your daughter into a war with Russia" memes, constant poll manipulation during the election, submitting false reports like the whole Trump pissing dossier, etc. it accuses everyone else of being disinfo and shills.

Sup Forums has become an incredibly paranoid and dishonest place, more so than usual, and it reflects it by thinking everyone else is just as dishonest and paranoid

Don't worry bro it's just the death rattle of shareblue and the leftist morons.

If you look at the content of the threads it's 90% people calling them out as shills.

I'm not trolling

I've been moving house, but when I checked in this week, the shills are so fucking obvious.

Thank fuck I'm still in the process of moving, I hope this blows over.
At least it's good to see the left blindly panic and try to disrupt and sabotage everything, when it will never work.
I love that the left can never see 2 steps ahead of their plans. If they ever did succeed, they'd just prove to rational people that they can't allow anyone to have a differing opinion and have to control everything.

So many fucking sliding threads at the moment filled with vapid shit.
I usually like having a good old read on here, but I'm short on time at the moment.

Good luck lads, it's a fucking mess.

When it comes to Trump vs Clinton though we are on the right side. Trump is not bought out like most politicians and he keeps his promises unlike most politicians.

Why do we support him so strongly?
1. He isn't funded by the big banks
2.The lying media hates him and has thrown everything at him to try and destroy him
3. He is being a good person who cares about the country he represents.

If he sells out don't worry we will call him out on it.

All the disinfo about Hillary and the fake memes, well when your country is literally on it's deathbed (4-8 years of more Obama would be the end of the US) then I think a few fake memes (which actually highlight the kind of policies Clinton represents) is fair play don't you?

You need to take things with a pinch of salt mate. You're sucking the fucking fun out of the room. Fucking leaf.

Bombastic melodrama.
I feel a certain way about things, but the anonymous nature of this place allows us to go a little over the top.
It's a place to vent. I personally see it in the same style as gallows humour.

Grow up cunt.

please kill yourself

They haven't quite grasped that pissing into an ocean of piss doesn't accomplish much.

Browse at real late hours during europe morning time, best discussions and threads, shills and sheep are all sleep.

>All the disinfo about Hillary and the fake memes, well when your country is literally on it's deathbed (4-8 years of more Obama would be the end of the US) then I think a few fake memes (which actually highlight the kind of policies Clinton represents) is fair play don't you?
no, because that's the worst kind of thinking. Once you go down the road of "this is bad, but I'm doing it for good reason" you're capable of anything. Antifa is doing that right now thinking that violence is acceptable against some free speech if that speech is bad enough.
"Our cause is holy" is the worst mindset to have because you'll excuse anything until you're worse than what you criticize.

>Trump is not bought out like most politicians and he keeps his promises unlike most politicians.
but that's not true. He's definitely bought out, that's why he put Betsy DeVos in charge of education. There's literally no other reason to do it, she even admitted it was just because of her family's contributions to the Republicans. And beyond that we really don't know, because he hasn't released his tax info. Maybe Rex Tillerson donated millions to Trump, maybe Russia gave him a huge discount on Moscow real estate to build a hotel, who knows.
As for keeping promises, again not really. "Drain the swamp" has been abandoned as a slogan. "We'll get Mexico to pay for it" has become "We'll get Americans to pay for it, and then raise more money from a tariff that Americans will also pay for." He's already started raising the national debt with his proposed defense increases.

Let's be honest, the only reason Sup Forums loves Trump so much is because liberals hate him so much and we're the ultimate contrarian board. "liberal tears" is and always will be the number one reason to support Trump

That would be awesome if your name was actually liam.

These two are cancer to society and need their oxygen privileges revoked.

sure that's fine and all, and I'd agree with you in the old days when Sup Forums was Sup Forums and nothing else. When you're an observer of events and occasional troll, anything goes.

When you're trying to actively influence world events with disinfo it stops being "venting" or "gallows humour" and becomes something very different and very dangerous. Sup Forums isn't a silly place where people have a laugh and then go on with their lives. There's an entire cottage industry of youtube channels, podcasts, blogs, and discord groups to spread messages and coordinate strategy to affect real change. You don't get to use the "oh we're just going a bit over the top" excuse anymore.

It's like the shit the Daily Show pulled with "oh we're just a comedy show" excuse. At first yeah, that's fine. But when you're actively a major source of information for people, holding political rallies, and hosting politicians for interviews, your responsibilities grow and you can't just claim it's all for a laugh.

Sup Forums is in the big leagues now, for better or for worse, and our behaviour speaks volumes about what we really believe.

>So many fucking sliding threads at the moment filled with vapid shit.

this it's like 1 decent thread to 10 piles of pointless crap

I liken it to jumping into a pigpen and trying to wrestle with hogs, without getting shit on. The pigs are already covered in shit, they don't give a fuck. Pigs are down to roll in the shit with you all day long.

Quit being such a trans-phobic bigot. Transracial people are just as legitimate as transsexuals.

Shaun King is a faggot liar. He blocked me when I tweeted him the story of a 2-year-old black boy who was killed on Facebook Live in Chicago in the middle of last month. His killer hadn't been found.

He also made an article in the New York Daily News on February 7th saying that in Donald Trump's first month in office, there have been 105 unarmed people killed by police. Trump wasn't even in office for a month by then.

Are we gonna reach a point where people who claim are black look so white that actual white people will invade and take the positions designated for black people?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Rachel_Dolezal

>If being black is so difficult
>why did you do it by choice?

>"Gallery of horrors"
Yikes.

can i lynch her

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

reddit.com/r/eu4/comments/5x2c2q/weird_knowlegde_you_got_from_eu4/defmgu7/?context=3
help me shill on plebbit