Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

We are all niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better tell 23 and me

i know you are but what am i?

genetically speaking, OP is a fag

As always, when Sup Forums is btfoed they resort to insults. Good argument though! Super convincing.

>professor of biology in arts

Uh-huh...

You know that "race" is just another term for what we deem as a subspecies in other animals right? And yes it does exist, as you can identify an individual's race via their DNA.

Yeha! Four pictures are a way more correct than 30 years of genome sequencing and statistics analysis.

Dumbass...

We share 50% of DNA with bananas
>Let's boil down this highly esoteric field of study to a few generalities to push our agenda.

Sorry OP, I can see with my own eyes that not only is our skin color different, but so is our decision making skills. Nothing against any other race, but don't sit here and try to feed me the idea that, "We are all the SAME!"

wtf I hate science now

Better tell that to of Medical Doctor than. I guess genetic susceptibility to various dieses and disorders among certain population is simply a coincidence.

You are the one pushing an agenda!

What research found is that you have more genetic variation between two people than between two races.
Nothing more, nothing lese. The interpretation is then up to you.
Science just bring some facts.

THIS! Uh-huh... try again sweetie honey.

If race doesn't exist why is pharmacogenetics a thing?

If science says races don't exist, then science is bunk.

/

>What research found is that you have more genetic variation between two people than between two races.

That's only when you compare genes ate a single locus. This does not prove that there is no such thing as race. It's called Lewontin's Fallacy.

When you compare genetic similarity at multiple loci then the racial commonalities emerge.

The people who say race doesn't exist hate White people and want to destroy White identity.

James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist and zoologist, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA in 1953 with Francis Crick and Rosalind Franklin. Watson, Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".

In 2007 James D. Watson, Nobel laureate in biology, gave a controversial interview to the Sunday Times Magazine during a book tour in the United Kingdom. Watson stated he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really.” He also wrote that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.” This resulted in the cancellation of a Royal Society lecture, along with other public engagements, and his suspension from his administrative duties at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. He subsequently cancelled the tour and resigned from his position at CSHL, where he had served as either director, president or chancellor since 1968.

it's what "soft science" claims

ie, not science

>1998

Wow. They've been pushing this "race is a social construct" for decades.

lol you goddamn morons it's a known fact that genetic differences between different populations exist, the debate is whether or not they can be considered "races". if everyone were the same the entire study of population genetics wouldn't even be a thing.

it's semantics.

That's lewontins fallacy

Google him. He was a Marxist jew who claimed this made everyone equal. It makes no sense. Because some apples are great and some are rotted as fuck, an apple and an orange are both the same.

they had to wait for this long for the marxist textbooks to catch up with the narrative before it found traction

what were you saying

>muh genetic variation

fuck off, mountain jew

what a way to make your point... between 2 random people? What races? Just sounds like you fell down a dug rabbit hole.

>Skeletal structure
>brain mass
>alcohol metabolism
>bone density
>quick twitch muscle fibers
>etc.

There is a correlation between all of these and race. I don't understand why you choose to disregard reality and place "studies" in their stead.

whoa

So is there such a thing as racism then?

Blacks be saying he's a uncle tom.

They also accept sub species of other animals. They are progressivist loonies

>hate crimes
>are unjust

Yeaaaa, you snowflakes will never give up that soap box lol.

Also, genetic predispositions of races and bloodlines exist, ie eg certain diseases amongst many other genetic predispositions

Forensic science BTFO!

why does nobody just post this & kill the thread why am i always the guy why don't you shitheads ever FUCKING LEARN
LOOK FUCKERS
LOOK AT THIS & BOOKMARK THE SITE & STFU & POST NEXT TIME SO WE DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THESE THREADS

FUCK

bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/

NOW SAGE

WTF I love being a black now!

Sup Forums was right again!

>lewontins fallacy
I expected more form the Swiss.

Whether or not race is a social construct is mostly irrelevant to the white nationalist agenda (which is indeed different from the white supremacist agenda, mind you). So as a WN I don't really care.

>Arts
Into the trash.

>It is not right qualitative variation
>It doesn't fit my opinion so it's not right

K

>caucasiod
>Jew
What did they mean by this?

stopped after the first sentence because the rest is garbage.

race does exist, and it may have a slight impact on individual potential in measurable areas like fitness and intelligence. however, the individual strain (cell mating, zygote, fetus, human) is all-important. there's more variation within races than between them.

this is why blacks can be smart and whites can be retarded. in order for "blacks have an 85 IQ and whites have 100" to be meaningful at all, you'd have to travel to an alternate universe where everyone is exactly the same in all respects, except for their race.

learn basic knowledge and how to read stats. don't be a fucking idiot sheep that carries hateful idiocy unto death because of some fleeting impression from a picture on the internet.

I guess there aren't dog breeds either. No difference between a Chihuahua and a Mastiff at all.

That explains why OPs children are black

does this mean I get a BBC

>thinking being gay is bad
wow way to be homophobic

>there are infinite shades of orange
>therefor orange doesn't exist