IT IS HAPPENING

WE ARE ACTUALLY ON THIS TIMELINE

You can't deny that civil war is coming. If you deny this very real timeline, you are the problem.

> Obama will attack Executive Branch (Trump) of government within days
> Congressional Branch is launching assault on Attorney General Jeff Sessions presently
> General Flynn has already fallen
> Holder confirms everything today during interview
> American Judicial Branch is completely off the rails.
> Globalist GOP members are joining democrats in assault on America.
> This is actually happening

THIS IS OUR NEWS CYCLE FOR THIS WEEK. CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE WHAT WILL COME NEXT WEEK??

> northcrane.com/2017/03/02/sedition-vs-sessions-obama-plans-to-attack-president-trump-ag-sessions-under-attack-holder-confirms-all/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=UuvLu0uAfTU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calm your tits you hysterical twat

These things are actually happening.

Calling me hysterical doesn't change reality.

Hi Noah. it's ya boi smokinggun at @goldtrench hahaha

>Calling me hysterical doesn't change reality.
I called you a hysterical twat. Please be accurate.

Let the horus heresy commence. FOR THE EMPEROR

Shalom, my dear friend.

MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE IN WALES

*Distant motorway noises*

We are in the timeline where we win and chaos is actually a way to normality

makin good money these days bro?

Macynlleth?

Dig into my previous threads ASAP:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

just so you guys know, race war is coming here, just a few more days

Any civil war that breaks out will be short-lived. The military will be on Trump's side as well as 90% of the gun-owners in the country.

Let's see if the Libshits can fight back with feelings.

nothing will happen.

I believe in Trump, it seems the bigger the challenge the better he performs. He's a the real deal and has divine protection.

>mfw race war

But seriously, there is no chance for a civil war because the democratic establishment has no real legitimacy or power behind it.

SEASON OF SACRIFICE SOON LADS

I fucking hope so, I can't be the only one that realizes us trying to set our country straight through democracy isn't working. It only leaves one option.

Looks nice
I'm hoping to visit sometime soon

you forgot the DOW at its highest ever, this could mean that the bubble will burst and the world will go into recession.

Are the TheO protests continuing and deteriorating?

Hi Shareblue

its a place called Llanfairpwllgwyngyll XD

You're forgetting how rich the left is how little morals military contractors have and that a lot of those companies staff from outside America now. I don't think a Civil War would be quick, maybe the opening stages but it'd end up dragging out.

Trump has to win this. Step up and defend your allies. Your opponents have no soul

I am one of you my fwend

I can't wait to purge those Satanic degenerates! Deus Vult!

You're paying too. I'd gladly slit both our throats just to watch you die.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Does the MAGA red color revolution tie into russia's red army?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Save all of the senpai.

You're the tripcode faggot we don't deserve, but need.

DONT PANIC

the alt right is dead, and so is pizzagate,
milo is a pedo, that spreaded so much hate,
pizzagate is dead, alex is gettin sued,
comet pizza's got mo business than eva, even the alt right was so rude

wooyeaaahh ug

But that's Rogal Dorn, not the Emperor.

SHEMITAHoh wait

No.

I'll be making some new threads soon.

Sup Forums whats going on in France? Is a race war coming?

is Obama coming back to fight trump?

>4 of these guys have autism
>2 of them post on Sup Forums
Can Sup Forums guess which ones?

GTFO OF HERE JEW

>You can't deny that civil war is coming.

Stop it.

Just...

stop it.

It's not racial
it's Islam

>Le Civil War meme

Sage

21rd

Or

23st?

You forgot the Latinofag who tries to mobilize spics and told them "this is our country not their country"

Read the "US Coup/Civil War operation" KB in the archives:

Research & Observe.

>tfw no firearm

Fuck off ((((anonymoose))))

SAVE US!!!

S͈̝a̝͉̗̲̦ͅͅv̨̫̭̩̙̺͇e͕̤ ͉͎̟̫͖ú̟̞̟s̬̣̻̫̺͉͇ ̖̲̗̣̖̤̯fr͙͍͍͔̜̹o͙̤̩̥̭̪m̳ ̙͜ț͓h̰͚̥̻̠̗̞̀e͉͈̣͞s͓̪͕̗͉̕é̯̖̩̹̪̤ ̬̭̺͇̖̙m̖̹̬̼ọ̯̪̺̠̕n̮̬͇͓̮̞s̯͡t̻̜̫͓̳̞͢e̡̥̫͔ͅr͍͈̗̪̺s̶̗,͎͔ ͉̭̪̺̳͓̫f̠̹̺̠͓͖͜i͚͢g͙͟h̫͈̘̗̱t̹͈͚̩̤͡ ̣͕̳̱ạ̷̙̱͎̯̠g̢̞̠̭͖á̩͓̲͚̖̝̜i̶̝͉n̶̻̳͚̤̯̻̮s̺t̘̮͚̰̬ ̡̟͚̠̼͖̖̫t̟͍̲̟͉͉h́e͉̤̻̣͔͓ ͟d̝̞͍͍ͅo̮̳͖͞ͅc̨t̨͓͔̲o͕̫r͕̀'̕s̡̲̟͉͇͕ͅ ̖̫r̮̣̘͇̰͙ͅi̸̗g̮̲̪̹h͕̰̪̳̰̬t̙̟ ̫͔̺͔̭ͅt̲͈o̬̪̣̪̮͍ ̡͍k̛̮̳͕̫̱͕i͓͕̙l͇l͔̣̦͡.̷̦ ̭̖̙͈̥Pl̙͇ea̹̻ͅs̢̟̺e̬͟ ̀s̵̰̞͍͙͙ḁͅv̮͇̳͎e̗̮̠̮̻̘̺ ̟̤̝͎̗̦̱͠u͝s̳͉͇͈̩͖̕ ̦̫̭̭f̬̘͚̜̟r̤̣̖̱̤̹͢o̪m͇̜̞͘ ̨̬̙͚̫̠̰ͅc̹̘-ͅ1̫̼̫4,̛̲̩̗͔̠̼ ̺a̤̫͈̜s͓̬͙̯̭̮ș̡̹̟̰̺is͓͕̟̥̦̺̣t̩̭̘ed̷͓̤̭͓̺̮ͅ ͍͎̯̭͞s͈͍u̶̫͙͔̜i̶͓̯̰c̟̤̜i̤͓̜d̗e̝̞̕ ̤̫̱i̪̳͉͍̤͞s̬͈ ̨̜̻a̵̠ ̣g̫͕̘̱͍̟̕a̷̜̬͉t̵̻̗̘ͅe̷̦̯̼wa̳͇̖̻y ̦͞țo̺͖̮͉̭̝ ̖̯̹̰̜̜è̙̪̯͍̘͚v̪i͇l.̪

Night of the long knives 2.0

good thing we have the frog on Sup Forumss side.
unless it was our enemy all along?
This was all a political set up, so then:
youtube.com/watch?v=UuvLu0uAfTU

Obama has no more executive authority than my left nut

If he tries anything it's literally treason

Is there any truth to this?

Friendly reminder for all my fellow burgers:

If you're not loading up on guns and ammo right now, you're doing it wrong.

Prices are lower than 2016 and are only going lower.

>democrats announce attack in advance

what
calm down
obummer is on vacation with his tranny wife. he doesn't care anymore

holy fuck that's hot

> Obama will attack Executive Branch (Trump) of government within days
What, is he going to point out that Trump is a russian cuck again and try to rally support for a democratic uprising in 2020? Oh wow I'm so surprised it must be that evil mastermind Soros again!
> Congressional Branch is launching assault on Attorney General Jeff Sessions presently
Good. He's an awful pick and should have never been confirmed. Fuck that old faggot.
> General Flynn has already fallen
Trump is a fucking cuck is why.
> Holder confirms everything today during interview
Huehueheuehueehdudrurdur!!!! He didn't confirm anything except that he's going to be politically active in the future, big FUCKING SURPRISE.
> American JudiciaDURDUDURUDUDRUDUDR LOOK AT ME I'M RETARDED AND THINK THE JUDICIAL BRANCH HAS EVER BEEN NOT FUCKING RETARDED POLITICAL BULLSHIT
> Globalist GOP members are joining democrats in assault on America.
D-dudhuddhuuhhhhh! The vast majority of the GOP was globalist from the start you fucking idiot. That's how they make their money.
> This is actually happening
Nothing is happening you stupid cumstain. All of this is going to fizzle into nothing.

God you people are so fucking retarded it hurts my head. Trumpyboy tricked you idiots into swallowing a narrative that, while not entirely false, was used only to get his ass into power and make his homies richer than they already are. You idiots have been had.

Fucking kill yourselves.

Deus Vult indeed my friend. Hope everyone is prepared(weapons, food, etc.) when Civil War finally breaks out.

XD

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs