NO SCIENTFIC EVIDENCE OF BEING BORN GAY OR TRANSGENDER: SCHOLARS STATE

In a 143 page report. Scholars at the University of John Hopkins concluded that

"Examining research from the biological, psychological, and social sciences, this report shows that some of the most frequently heard claims about sexuality and gender are not supported by scientific evidence. "

thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016

LGBT, ETERNALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM
youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM
youtu.be/11E_czNi0cE?t=528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meanwhile the BSTc anomalies associated with GD remains
Boring tbqh, famalia

Literally just one dude with an agenda

>John Hopkins

when I was there admissions immediately threw out the application of anybody who couldn't even get the name of the school right

The identical twins studies on homosexuality confirms this also

If one identical twin is gay, there's only a 10% chance the other is gay. If homosexuality were indeed something you're born with it would be 100%.

Sure they did.

I'm pretty sure every school does that

If you were in admissions in Harvard and someone consistently spelled it wrong in the essay, would you admit them?

Who would choose to be gay in a country like Saudi Arabia or in a ISIS controled region?

Also think about yourself, could you chose to be gay all of the sudden? No matter how hard I try I'll only be atracted to chicks, so why wouldn't the other way arround be true as well

The agenda to understand the psychology of lgbt people in order to give them proper mental care since they suffer disproportionatly from psychological issues? What a monster!

eh, seeing as it's about 2 percent of the population that is gay, it adds more credence to the genetic predisposition. However, it does raise questions about the nature of youth environments as a determinant.

Heard the argument about pre-natal hormonal imbalances being the cause for gays. Alright, so mothers-to-be who lack access to proper medical treatment which enables a healthy set of terms are going to be at-risk for having their children come out as gay. Nations with shit access to health care would have many gays, as these deviations/defects (can't have kids because your biochemistry is hardwired to never reproduce is effectively castrating yourself: a defect) would occur in nations that don't have access to treatments to fix the ailments. So why is it that we see increased degenerate homosexuality not in the Third World, but in San Francisco or New York, with Jewish media shilling LGBTBBQ nonsense?

Here's an interesting scientific article about homosexuality and epigenetics.

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

oh fuck

saved

Being born with it or choosing it arent the only two options, it could also be a delusion or something else aquired after the fact, like a mental illness

people dont choose to be gay either. they turn gay due to getting conditioned or traumatized into sexual deviancy.

Gonna save it for later reading ty

Basically this.

Homosexuality gets "turned on" when there is something wrong and harmful to species in individual genes what will be propagated into offspring. So no offspring and species remains healthy. Mainly genetic mental illnesses spread is avoided this way.
Species needs to be connected to reality in order to survive.

so what do we do now, just throw the science out?

this is an obvious case of science being utterly wrong.

No: there is a replication crisis in the scientific community. The concept of science is not rendered inert, but one must follow accordingly when approached with "peer review" knowing the overt bias in academia. Sociology and "problematic" conclusions, anthropology blurring the lines between objective racial differences: none of this is new. Just be careful, but with digits like those, it's all good.

lol so you're saying gay ppl are gay so they can't propagate their other shitty genes into the gene pool?

what is the correlation between being gay and having some other serious defect?

Gay people are jewish tricks, fucking newfags all of you.

Homosexuality is contagious.

The left needs to understand this.

Lol there's nothing to show that it's an illness.

Corelation is there. Various mental disorders mainly.
Look it up.

It is not "illness" in the sense of being ill. It is species preservation method to remove those individuals with lowered contact with reality out of the gene pool. Basically nature tries to deny offspring to those who carry genetic mental illness. Perfectly healthy behavior to keep the species healthy.

can you comprehend killing someone because a voice inside of your head told you to? No, because you aren't schizophrenic, a mental disease.

How about you respond to what the Australian was saying.

meant to reply to this post:

It's LGB.

Lesbian, Gay, Bi are sexual orientations. Transgenderism is a mental illness. Don't give them the satisfaction of being included in the LGB community.

Choices aren't only made as in some cheap RPG.
Most of the fatties chose to get fat (genetic and infectious diseases leading to being a fatass are rare). Through their diet and exercise (or lack thereof) every day of their lives.
Many (probably most) sexual fetichisms develop through a very long, very slow process of fucking your libido up rather than genetics or le troubled traumatic experience (though this does happen, this is not the usual case).

Indeed few people are absolute madmen enough to just wake up one morning and say "screw this, I'm turning faggot" over breakfast. Doesn't mean that it's not their choice.

Tl;DR sexual orientation is influenced to a minor degree by genes, but environmental factors are overwhelmingly more influential.

>Overall, these studies suggest that (depending on how homosexuality is defined) in anywhere from 6% to 32% of cases, both members of an identical twin pair would be homosexual if at least one member is.

They've been trying to find the "gay gene" for 25 years. Not surprising.

We've known for a while that most homosexuals were molested as children and that a disproportionate percentage of homosexuals either do or would molest children if they could.

Homosexuality is a trauma-induced mental illness.

Look up how culture and (epi)genetic are related.

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

There is an article on genetic research newsletter on this subject too.

The "trans" thing is clearly entirely in the mind of ill individuals. Belief and reality don't always align.

However, didn't Kinsey settle the matter of sexual orientation by explaining that sexual orientation is something much more dynamic than most people will acknowledge? On a scale of 0-6 with '0' being completely heterosexual and '6' being completely homosexual, most people fall somewhere in between. Very few '0's and very few '6's. It's a simple preference. In the debate over nurture vs nature, nurture clearly has the upper hand. If homosexuality were genetic we'd have identified the gene by now as we have for illnesses, physical and behavioral traits, etc...

This is one part of it - the molester is violent and mentally ill.

because one singular study is always the nail in the coffin, end all, for anything anyone is trying to prove, right?

Do you know what literature review is, Milo?

Reminder that if you are gay THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THAT. Oh and btw, there is no such thing as a pure heterosexual even though humans are a sexually reproducing species.

>Transgenderism is a mental illness
Which one professor found was linked with autism apparently. The person just got so transfixed about transgender and the thought that they might actually be the other gender allows them to convince themselves of their delusions.

Its sad really.

Trust me, there is pure heterosexual existing.
You just deviated from it somehow. Maybe your ancestors were not meant to have offspring.

this is actually quite important to the tranny arguments, where is that quote found in the article?

Why is the both L and G for women.

Lesbians are Gay why do they need the L...

Where the fuck is the F for Faggot.

This is actually a good question

#LGBF
here it comes

Well no, because the same genetics can create entirely different people through different stimulus

So while gay people may not be born, they possibly can be created
Some nature that makes the nurture have a certain impact

Its entirely possibly for sexuality to not be wholly genetic and yet still not a choice

Well yeah the whole "sexuality is purely genetic" meme is leftist bullshit. Probably the most accurate theory is that both biology and psychology are involved (explains why there are twins where one is gay and the other isn't). Then again I don't think people "choose" to be gay. People don't wake up in the morning one day and suddenly think "huh I wanna be gay"

Being a fag or a tranny comes down to two things, fucking people of your own gender and taking feminizing pills. There's a billion different reasons that can cause someone to do either, and a lot of them are completely out of that person's control.
Obviously not all trannies have gender dysphoria, a lot of them are definitely delusional and got a couple of mental illnesses. That doesn't mean there aren't normal people with genuine GD. I'm not a SJW who thinks trannies are "women trapped in a man's body", they're mentally ill men trying to treat their mental illness and improve their life. I don't see the problem.

HAHA

>Its entirely possibly for sexuality to not be wholly genetic and yet still not a choice

Yeah, brainwashing and chemicals.

It's pretty shitty.

>The report has a special focus on the higher rates of mental health problems among LGBT populations
so Sup Forums admits that being gay isn't a mental disease or causes hire suicide now? Sweet

So epigenetics then? :^)

Reeeeeeeee!!!

>gender dysphoria
>real
You're just fucked in the head tbqh

Just like depression

There's an interesting contradiction in the social justice narrative. They will tell you that gender is completely artificial and that it's all just a question of perception and that if we done away with our current attitudes towards gender, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between what we call males and females. They say all this while also saying that if someone feels more female than male, then it is perfectly legitimate for that person to take drugs that will radically alter their hormonal balance in order to step into their "true" gender. The one which they said that they've felt a stronger affinity towards since a young age (interesting to note how we frequently dismiss radical ideas from children as juvenile delusions but when it comes to gender, the left take them dead seriously). So in a way, when they say that it is acceptable for people who claim to feel more at home with the other gender, to go ahead and tamper with their biology in order to bring this fantasy closer, they are affirming that idea that specific, discrete genders exist with their own characteristic and with their own unique manifestations of certain behaviours and attitudes. To me this seems like a massive fundamental paradox.

>How Can Mental Illness Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Well, yeah. The problem is more that the politics around it are difficult to maintain.

I'm a gay man that has managed to reach middle age. Essentially every gay man who isn't batshit crazy and reached an old age has realized sleeping with men is a preference at best, or a fetish at worst. Typically the most crazy gay men are also the most invested into sexuality as a part of their identity. The political shift in the last two decades has really changed the labeling from

>Man who sleeps with Men
to
>Man who was born to sleep with men because of genetic arguments that make no real sense.

Point is, gay men really don't "choose" to have the preference, but it is a choice to partake.

If suddenly gay issues stop being an issue because gays decided to stop wasting everyone's time with their private bedroom life a ton of people would be out of their jobs.

>You're just fucked in the head tbqh

Is heterosexuality contagious too? How did I catch homosexuality at age 12 when I didn't even know what the concept of being gay was and had never met a gay person before?

FAGS BTFO

And also I've been around heterosexuals my whole life and been inundated with heterosexual media since age 3 so WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I 'CATCH' HETEROSEXUALITY LIKE I WANTED TO

You aren't born or choose later in life to be schizophrenic. I believe it's arguing that it is nurture rather than nature.

Okay just read a bit of this before the conclusion. There is no new research in this article (apart from not being peer review or published on an actual scientific journal), it's just a bunch of previous studies and an analysis of the results of said results.

A bit of history search on Dr. Paul McHugh shows that he has some bias regarding this topic.

Maybe a therapist can help you. Maybe your uncle have made you suck his BWC.

You've be mentally and chemically castrated your whole life so have no idea what it is like to be "pure heterosexual"

A therapist would help me with what? No therapist has a reliable track record of 'converting' people from gay to straight or straight to gay despite decades of trying
No, i was never sexually abused and i was actually really really naive/uninformed about sex so when I started getting boners on vacation to shirtless dudes surfing it freaked me out

>No evidence homosexuality is innate

But that's fucking wrong and the right pushing pseudoscientific shit people don't believe and continue to not believe when they look deeper into it is why the social liberals dominated for so long.

The exact way OP phrased it is literally false.

You could, I dunno, STOP SO MUCH SUCKING COCK.

Their are never 100% identical, dumbass.

Oh no! The gays are coming for us! I'm so scared, hold me with your big strong arms.

Homosexuality appears to be a disease contracted from being molested by pedos and at least an overwhelming percentage of gays seem to be okay with this.

This is also another why most of the scientific research believes it's epigenetic. Nobody cares too much about researching the cause or the origin anyway because it's mostly pointless.

Ok but what about me I was never molested or exposed to 'gay' culture of any kind growing up and have only been attracted to men since puberty

Being gay is caused by chemical imbalances. The chemical imbalances are caused by all the chemicals in the food, water and hygiene products. Do your research, and stop consuming so many xenoestrogen laced products

Are you attracted like you went to /fit/ and you saw all the handsome men and your pee pee moved a little bit and it confused you, or attracted like you went to /fit/ and started jacking off furiously?

And homosexuality in ancient Greece and Rome was caused by... what, plastics?

I don't really see why it matters, I've been gay since preschool, I don't think anyone is born gay or straight but a proclivity to either or, environmental and early development is a bigger facter in my opinon

The good ol.......CLASSIFIED AS AN MENTAL ILLNESS.

I don't browse /fit/
I mean started getting boners to attractive men starting at age 12 and have never thought a girl was attractive before or wanted to a fuck a girl desu

I still believe its some sort of error that happened in
the brain during very early gestation, and that the female brain is the default setting for every fetus ("bundle of cells", fertilized egg)
more observatory studies along the span of gestation should be made if faggots want something to do other than butt-bashing

False dichotomy

Fags are trash and degenerates.
The few normal gays who are monogamous and do not flaunt faggotry like myself shouldn't be lumped in with those fucking scumbags.
Same with black people and niggers.

i don't think it's a choice, just a result of a bad upbringing, like all mental problems.

Sex between older men and young boys/rape of young boys by older men

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM

shh, it's not an agenda when it's a '''''centrist'''' agenda!

Can't account for faggy Greeks, though they saw it as some kind of intellectual achievement to be a faggot, like today, so there were certainly straight men who turned gay just to be part of the in-group, I'm sure.
I dunno, like another user said, could be all the xenoestrogens in the plastics.
For instance, I wasn't born with man-boobs, but by the time I hit puberty I had full on chesticles, breast tissue and all.
Luckily I got them removed, but I'm certain at this point it was because of all the shitty food and BPA I was consuming that fucked with my hormones.
I could blame my parents, but really, the fucking gov't okayed this shit to be in our food and water.

>when faggots don't know why their faggots.

Also gay and not a degenerate. In an ideal world we're second class citizens, allowed to live and work but not to have children or vote.

You aren't BORN gay, you're RECRUITED

youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM

So, research for yourself a bit more and stay away from your local elementary school

what did he mean by this?
I wouldn't want a kid anyway, dunno about voting though.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a homosexual board

>Finnish
>But I'm a fag

youtu.be/11E_czNi0cE?t=528