archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103281416/
ispot.tv/ad/AHrN/pizza-hut-10-any-deal-well-spoken-wolf-boy
yuki.la/x/17941762#p17943752
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499872
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1536880
youtube.com/watch?v=s324i-HTiUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
digital.modernluxury.com/display_article.php?id=88866&_width=
cibolocreekranch.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/craig-v-schowengerdts-exhibit-in-greasewood-gallery.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we can't let them shut it down when we're so close to being able to arrest the ring-leaders, you know who I'm talking about

we know dude, we know.

there will be a great revolution soon. they wont get away with it anymore. within 6 months is my guess.

pizzagate isn't even the final boss.

pizzagate + gold backed currency + repatriation of all niggers and spics

YES WE CAN

>trips
FUCK

but your right

its organized crime

organ trafficking

the mafia in East Europe and Russia as well

Khazars

but i think we should give the Saudi and Qatari connections to the clintons a little light

could help some people....

Yes of course. Way I see it, pizzagate is the entrance we must open to get anywhere into everything else. If we fail at pizzagate, we won't even have the gear and experience points to fight the final boss!

the alt right is dead, and so is pizzagate,
milo is a pedo, that spreaded so much hate,
pizzagate is dead, alex is gettin sued,
comet pizza's got mo business than eva, even though that alt right was so rude

wooyeaaahh lords

So , is Russia actually in on Pizzagate or what?

is Russia going to have arrests on their own

could Ukraine be connected to Pizzagate?

you're right.

but its a big piece that we need to topple.

the final boss is armageddon

Bump, how do we stop them?

what are Saudi Arabian connections to pizza gate

anyone have and update on Huma abadine

the block comet is on may be saudi owned

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1464613

They will NOT take sessions down. He WILL fight to the end....

Fuck this guy. We don't need him to shut down pizzagate.

You think you're hot shit, dontcha

Russia is in on it. Putin outlawed George Soros and probably has some dirty lewds on all those oligarchs.
Ukraine has more to do with the globalist stance against Russia and undermining democracy to acquire a puppet state for the EU.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"

That's not john podesta. Trust me.

Who else will shut it doqn then? Every other judge is a pedophile

podesta's fund shower child abuse art, wikileaks shows podesta emailed someone a piza.jpg picture that contained steganography. the shower abuse video with podesta is still on youtube via silvagunner ARG callou (the podesta video), which contains steganography since it is an ARG.
so podesta is into to steganography, just like the youtube arg channel that has the callou video. add that to the shower child abuse art is a common theme in callou video and the art the podesta's fund. and add that tony podesta has a video art installation in his vbasement(to watch worldcorp videos of his brother harrassing children(callou)).

Alright you retards i've finally after weeks of looking found the original thread of that video which is not related to pizzagate (probably) nor john podesta. I've been telling you retards its been fake for a few weeks now. Or at the very least not related to pizzagate.

shit forgot to link it. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103281416/#103284124

ohh, and add that the silvagunner arg callou video with podesta was uploaded on Nov 4, 2016, showing that it was timed two days after pizzagate first broke on zero hedge and Sup Forums. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95752720/

Bigger than Pizzagate.

>mfw final boss is literally Satan

Its not the john podesta. Its more than likely a retarded art project done by someone to get clicks. I went to his twitter account (Which he had linked to his youtube) and it was just a edgy mess of nothing but bullshit you think a 16 y/o would run. The name of it was "World corp music", i've been looking but i can't find it. This is not john podesta.

I'm believing shit until I see Session arrest these pedos! Sage!

Bamp

t. shareblue

anyone who followed the ARG from the start knows it shady as fk ton listen to that dickhead

soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises/lazyfic
Found his soundcloud. This guy is not fucking john podesta you autistic fucks. Listen to this. Its some autistic 16 y/o trying to be edgy shilled his shit on Sup Forums and then you guys just ran with it. Fucking c'mon.

Again i got all of this from archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103281416/
This is not john podesta nor related to pizzagate. Stop being retarded.

Trump will out Obama via Sessions

I was reading something about them making designer babies. (Gene manipulation)

ispot.tv/ad/AHrN/pizza-hut-10-any-deal-well-spoken-wolf-boy

Pizza hut commercial that brings up raw flesh. Wolf symbolism seems to be a recurring theme. Wasn't the CEO of Pizza Hut in the Podesta emails for something or other?

The reason they are fighting this so hard is because of what remains to be exposed.

HI GROOMER DEFENDER
here is a much earlier thread

yuki.la/x/17941762#p17943752

The callou video first emerged on /x/ in nov of 2015, a year before the election. worldcorp had a youtube channel then as well as its website/discord groomer chat.
no one on x knew why someone would make a bunch of hip hop raps about child abuse, or video "art" that depicted harassing children (the podesta callou video).

PEDOS RAPE

Obviously. Most everyone can see it now.

see you fkn retarded normies newfags if you had followed the whole thing you would knew worldcorp as nothing to do with SiivaGunner ( the one who made the ARG with the caillou video )

Worldcorp just try to leak other video over it and get attention

i mean kill yourself and i really mean it

you got caught
the other members see you are a shill,
i could sense it too, snake
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the tactic that you must understand right now: The globalists will now accuse Trump Administration of every crime that they themselves are guilty of. This is designed to make it more difficult to accuse them of it. If you're aware of it, you can easily prove it each time, it's like clockwork. For example, the Russia stuff is designed to cover up shady Russian dealings of the Clinton/Obama mob, which they presume the Russians will be happy to provide evidence of because they hate Obama/Clinton. Pedo accusations etc are the same thing. Sessions is there to do two things: deport the fucking illegals and bust the corrupt as pieces of shit in DC. They know him, and they know he'll do it and they know he's got the goods. Shit's heating up quickly, I'd expect this to all emerge over the next three weeks. It will be a fun ride!

>HURRR T.SHILL4KEKS LMAXO XD DURRRR
You think i would spend weeks looking for this one stupid fucking thread if i was a shill? What at what i'm saying you mongs
fuck off
I didn't know about this.
>no one on x knew why someone would make a bunch of hip hop raps about child abuse, or video "art" that depicted harassing children
Look at his soundcloud i linked here Just some autistic mong.
>"muh le sense is high on dis wong"
The autism never stops in these threads. You're right user i'm being paid 120k by the CIA to shill common sense with legit old threads to back what i'm saying. I can't believe the 500 pound le fatty caught us!

Oh look! A pizza-related map from DJ Baby Alcatraz, Comet Ping Pong regular.

Pizza slut seems like it's always been some kind of pedo front. Right up there with Fucky Cheese.

you a shill or a total retard if you think the video originated from worldcorp

kys asap

a few of the images were hosted on slimg so unavail but they found all the building permits etc these threads cover it thoroughly

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499872

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1536880

More people need to be aware of this

halfway through this video, this guy totally exposes podesta's "art" the shills defend on here (it's just x/ goy!)
youtube.com/watch?v=s324i-HTiUg

A good thread?I must of died and gone to heaven.

>the alt right is dead
it was never a thing, shillkike

aware of what

a retard who is not able to do any research and who think that 2 month old information that we all found is the bottom of the pit and its all some edgy artsy who want to be edgy cause edgy guys

its solved nothing to see here the dude found that worldcorp is just an artist and SiivaGunner is no one those video are fake cause worldcorp = edgy artist ...

do you even try or you that dumb ?

Ding ding ding! Give this man a prize.

>"There's literally no chance its a edgy loser shilling his shit on /x/ to get clicks. user there's only like 4 pedos in the whole world. One of which is john podesta."
It was literally uploaded to that channel before it was deleted and pic related was even in one of the videos. You're the retard user. Kill yourself srs.
I'm happy i finally found the thread desu. Seeing this get shilled all over as jonh podesta pissed me off. Its the le newfags because they don't remember world corp and came from the 2016 election. And i still get called a shill when i bring proofs LOL

The final boss is Hitlerheimbergenstein the evil Hitler from a parallel universe

Kek has spoken. Pizzagate is midboss.

hey grooma

So this ARG review from a day after pizzagate broke, teaches kids to solve mysteries in youtube videos, and include the caption "I'm-----Sing", anyone who watches the video at 1:15 on knows he says something in the blank of "I'm-----Sing", so the audience is left to decode "i'm-john podesta-Sing". Combine that with the fact that the video "art" is child abuse in a shower, which also shows up in the artist the podestas fund, which typically depicts child abuse in showers(usually a tile background).
pic not related

>t. not shilling.

learn the diff, kids.

no retard it was an ARG from REDDIT dickhead

learn to search or gtfo you sound so fkn stupide

a Sup Forumsack picked it after and made worldcorp

to continue the leak ( he added 1 video since and made stupide online radio that I listened )

stop thinkin you're clever dumb fuck

this get shills angry!
keep skewing them with the groomers of youtube
no worldcorp allowed goy!

Exactly. The mid-season dragon that's somehow actually stronger than the final boss.

marfa-scalia ranch

Marfa Lights are BONFIRES

eggszactly, the alt right never helped on pizzagate.
just random posters exposed it no help from the alt-kikes

t.

Art from Alefantis and David Brock's home by Scott Treleaven

Source: digital.modernluxury.com/display_article.php?id=88866&_width=

is that ranch a bohemian grove jr.?
the chinada lead has some weird instagram, not alefantis, or worldcorp(included just for the dont talk about worldcorp shills) level though

That's all too tame. Buckle your seat belts, 'cause we're going INTERDIMENSIONAL. We're talking HUMANITY VS. REPTILIANS: FINAL WAR here.

dont you have some shitty alien picture to poste and be ban asap for ?

why did it take wikileaks for the world to realize brock is into this shit with podesta's and the comet cabal. guess wikileaks sounded the alarm and highlighted the issue,

You tell me. Straight from the source.

cibolocreekranch.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/craig-v-schowengerdts-exhibit-in-greasewood-gallery.jpg

silavgunner has Antonius as his profile like jimmy comet, symblol of pederasty,
if you search google images you can see the same statue, these folks obviously know eachother. near DC tighknit pedo groomer group.
also note that alefantis has a grooming summer camp for captain's20's kids. he takes them to transformer art gallery where the kids check out some SRA art

what's wierd about the its "just art" or its "just and arg" excuse, is that if one engages in or funds an artform, like say gangsta rap, one might actually have something to do with gangsterism, like 50 cent for example.
I think the podesta art like 50 cent,
you think ya hot shit don't ya(callou)
isn't just about art for podesta, its about showing he's got child abuse street cred to impress people at comet etc.

I'm so fucking worried. If they get rid of him, they can get rid of anybody. These people are fucking vultures.

Them trying to can Sessions is just one big affirmation that we're on the right track. They're shitting themselves.

Desu it's really baffling that people aren't putting the pieces together. Like, how the private event from pic related may have not only been attended by Brock and Podesta, but MAYBE, just MAYBE, Brock's boyfriend actually met the Rothschilds in their own home.

na i think it was leaked on purpose to black mail podesta

ARG like that are used since the creation of internet to find the deep web stuff

someone could remember IRC as it all started there at time ... or became popular there...

The ARG was stopped for no real reason other than it became a bit too popular for Siiva

Uhhh guys, just stop. Pizzagate has already been debunked by the media. Just stop with these threads

nice troll 4/10

>uploaded on Nov 4, 2016
video was created in 2015

It's the stage before the final boss. We have to get that accomplishment to even get to the last stage.

with the fucking owl of minerva on that shit, oh lordy...

bump for justice
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

the video doesn come from WorldCorp only the retard and shill think that ....

you can trace it back to Youtube and Reddit where the ARG started .

SHUT

IT

DOWN

no witch hunt

only trump hunt right plebbit

this is how we knew we were really onto something the first time

hillary's sketchy friend makes that map,
pizza means alot of things,
if the scalia marfa ranch is related to satanic rituals,
then well, that's a pizza related map

>any attack on Hillary is automatically a witch hunt
We can't win, lads.

Getting real sick of this shit.

If there really is an intelligent entity out there represented by an owl, it would not approve of what these people are doing in its name.

I'm glad he recused himself from this russia shit. Now he can focus on killing all pedos.

Is there any way we can roll actor and anti-trafficker Aston Kutcher into this?

He's literally not wrong. But that will come in time.

Skippy pls go

t. newfag who doesn read the thread before shitposting

ya literally edgy artist I know right

We already appointed him. Why hasn't he done anything?

this desu

Skippy Podesta
>Brian Podesta
Skippy Podesta
>Brian Podesta
Skippy Podesta
>Brian Podesta
Skippy Podesta
>Brian Podesta
Skippy Podesta
>Brian Podesta
Skippy Podesta