Is this film race baiting propaganda?

themuse.jezebel.com/get-out-and-the-threat-of-the-white-monster-1792770870

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/774215/spotted-massive-object-moving-under-Pacific-Ocean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

/thread

fpbp

>taking anything jezebel seriously

how new are you

>linking directly to SJW clickbait

You're literally giving them money to produce more of their sewage you fucking spastic

its so obviously trying to bait me and piss me off that i honestly laugh and ignore it. its try-hard bait teir

Uhhhh guys...

Giant fucking disk is moving under pacific ocean into a blurred out area...

express.co.uk/news/science/774215/spotted-massive-object-moving-under-Pacific-Ocean

also this, i aint clickin that shit, and i aint payin to see that movie

From what I've heard, this film mocks white liberals. What the fuck is Jezebel talking about? Why are they trying to bait me?

>linking jezebel
commit suicide
im serious

I get it... and you're not wrong, per say...

But this is why no one takes your flag seriously... mostly loathes it and denies your (few) normal, intelligent and funny countrymen on sight.

Stop being such an annoying, unfunny, try-hard faggot Canada!

plz, stop... ok buddy?

>Jezebel
Why the fuck are you reading that trash?

That same pic was posted for the SAME STORY literally 10 years ago... and then again a few years after that... and again... now.

Stop... just embrace your faggot side and TAKE A REAL DICK UP YOUR FAGGOT ASS... instead of hoping and praying that the Ayys will finally come down and give you a good probing (anally) so you can say

>I'm NOT GAY!!! I was ABDUCTED BY GRAYS AND ANALLY PROBED.... "a-a-against my will!"

nonce

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhta

>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhta

MY ALBINO NIGGA!!!!

#NoLivesMatter

Soon!

They know full well the effect it has on black teenagers by associating fear with white people.

No surprise Chance The Rapper bought tickets for people to see it since he has sold out to Zionism.

What would you expect from someone named "Clover Hope"

why do black people have bloodshot eyes

Cthulhu got beat by a boat. Fuck off normie scum.

It was a god damn satire as if shit aint bad as is

it took the piss out of the "white liberals fighting for black rights" kind of people

is that kek?