ICE NO

ICE NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, good

>gauge earings

That really should be all that's needed for deportation.

Fucking perfect. Hopefully the first of many. The more public the better.

ICE yes

Need video

REKED

PLS GIB TEARS

Bitch looks like Filthy Frank.

What are you going to do stab me?

Wow you guys really are just fucking racist. I guess the satire thing was just a meme. How the fuck anyone can support deporting a woman who has been here since she was a little girl is beyond me. My solace is that you will all lose in the end. Fuck this board and fuck all of you.

>can afford weird haircut, earings, and polos
>let DACA status lapse to save 500$, knowing Trump was going to be president
>give a fucking press conference about how you are currently committing an illegal act and are worried the authorities will find you
>the conference was probably advertized well in advance
Kek

BEST

TIMELINE

POSSIBLE

OUT

OF

INFINITE

POSSIBILITIES

anyone else see the guy in a dress in the background?

These are clearly trans illegals

What. An. Idiot.

>let DACA status lapse to save 500$
what? is that really how daca works?

>Sup Forums is racist against people that break the law

You are implying people that break the law are not white

Thats pretty racist of you, dont ya think?

>she

Beaners have to go back. Trump should make Catch a Spic a National Holiday.

ICE

YAAAAAAAAAAS

GOD EMPEROR
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Let's get some pussy tonight.

You just don't fucking brag yourself to be a illegal immigrant on TV and expect no consequences, that is an invitation for everyone to break the law.

ICE yes

Holy shit these are prime for printing out en-masse and stapling all over every college campus' message boards.

Best way for mass-dissemination of concentrated redpills, by the way. I highly recommend putting up alt-right, republican, white flyers in as many places as possible.

i know a guy who got that shit done in highschool like big ones and he ended up getting them snipped off and sewn up so he can get a job

ICE ICE BABY
ICE ICE BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

>quote from man stabbed

These tearposts sustain me

STOP COLLABORATE IN LISBON
ICE IS BACK ON A BRAND NEW MENTION

I really, really like this image.

Enforcing laws is racist?

Fucking demoshits man

cant wait for all these trans fags kill themself once they arrive in their shithole mexico
i fucking love it when they rather kill themself rather than trying to progres a country that wouldnt be able to get worse

death camps now

Yeah

We aren't going to let illegals stay for free

Nice concern trolling 8/8

ICE COLD BABY

Wonder how the people in Mexico feel
to see these privileged cunts kicking and screaming because they have to live in their society
Would be funny if it turned into a legitimate refugee crisis based on the fact people started to kill them for being such whiny faggots with no self awareness

This guy is gonna look real good poking dusty chickens with a stick outside Juarez

>illegals are convinced they're a legitimately oppressed

this makes me laugh and pisses me off at the same time

no fuck you and her.

>they still think this is a game

We President nao

to be fair, these idiots probably got used to being able to wave their dicks and get nothing but praise for it.

this election is forcing a lot of 'children' to grow up KEK

Poor goi.

Get the fuck out of here then, we don't need faggots like you here anyways. Why don't you move to some other country and make it shitty instead.

obvs a trap

OUT OUT OUT

The south Americans are going to tear that dyke up. I'm almost sorry I wont get to see it.

It's a good day to be alive boys

ICE ICE BABY

Just goes to show how long these spics have been getting away with their crimes. They've been unharrassed in the open for so long that they've grown complacent. They actually think that they can broadcast the fact that they're illegal publicly.

>tfw when legal immigrant dad reported my illegal immigrant uncle because he was a pedophile piece of shit

Man that must've either been tough or easy for him..

alright stop collaborate and list them
ice is back and their fingers itchin
someone gonna grab you tightly
make real your fears daily and nightly
it will never stop so start to go
hop in a truck and let them know
you fucked up and you are a criminal
book a flight and get to the terminal
walk to the crossing or drive in a beamer
doesn't really matter just get gone beaner
we're growing our nuts and pushing you out
don't run and hide or scream and shout
should have loved this country instead of hate
woulda been easier to assimilate
ice ice baby

eat shit

Wtf is that thing?

That poor young man.

fuck that whore. who the fuck paid for her education? did her illegal parents pay taxes that went to the school? did she take up a seat of an actual fucking citizen? did their family use municipal systems like garbage collection and water/electricity without paying into the system to support it? fuck that whore, claiming shes a victim who never committed a crime

Why did she hold a press conference to announce she was illegal instead of renewing her papers?

>IM AN ILLEGAL
>WH-WHY AM I BEING DEPORTED
What did they think would happen

I THOUGHT ARGENTINA WAS A WHITE COUNTRY. WHY IS SHE NOT WHITE?

But seriously:

>Let your vehicle registration lapse
>Do donughts in the local police precinct's parking lot to highlight your lack of current registraion
>Get cited
>W-why did I get a ticket?

There are people living under actual dictatorship that beg for the oppression that people in the US deal with. Which is to say NONE.

>not being subtle
>Going all out with stuff students will never support

Someone got ICED

youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I

nice proxy leaf.

>Holy shit these are prime for printing out en-masse and stapling all over every college campus' message boards.
Good way to get expelled for creating a threatening environment or some other bs they can find in the student code.

YES.

I.C.E. TO SEE YOU. PLEASE MAKE DEPORTATION FREEZE A MEME.

I don't know about everyone else, but I actually want to kill all the non-whites.

Goodbye fucking faggot.