So we just pretending this isn't going on right now?

so we just pretending this isn't going on right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/rep-gowdy-sessions-statement-not-tantamount-to-perjury.html
dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-diplomats-are-dropping-dead-and-conspiracies-rise-in-their-place/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you going to keep pretending meeting with diplomats is a crime?

nope but i'm not going to pretend lying under oath isn't bad.

You can like trump and still think this is wrong.

>nope but i'm not going to pretend lying under oath isn't bad
So the Dems have a change of hear about Hillary now?
What about Clapper?

we should absolutely prosecute Hillary what she did was worse.

I expect Trump to make no exceptions and hold his folks to a higher standard than dems.

Why do you do the same shit dems do? Stop defending bullshit like this.

>Why do you do the same shit dems do?
One guy talked to a foreign diplomat. The other person in question deleted government property, lied about it, deleted evidence of it, lied about it, and then lied about knowing it was illegal after being briefed on it in the first place. Dems say Hillary did nothing wrong though, so maybe Sessions is in the clear too.

doesn't look like anything to me

Lying implies intent.

>lying under oath

so Hillary lying under oath should also get jail time, right?

DO NOT REPLY TO THREADS MADE WITH SHORT STATEMENTS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

It's been going on since Trump won.

Trump makes a good speech, the Dems roll out some old Heaven's Gate looking retard who makes them look more retarded. So back to the old talking points. It's actually very funny to look at it from the perspective of the inner workings of the democratic party. It's not like they had this talking point prepped just today, they've had it for awhile now and have just been sitting on it like the Russia shit is resonating anywhere.
It's all so transparent. I've grown apathetic of the dems crying wolf.

yeah the other 5 threads dont exist you fucking retard

do people here really follow trump so blindly?

You can love trump and everything about his policies and say this is bad......

Even if he didn't break the law, you have to admit it's not a good look, if the dems won and did this Sup Forums would be out for blood. I mean at the minimum it gives the opposition a lot of firepower :/

How's Russia treating you?

literally nothing

This, The timing is very convenient, they were certainly sitting on this.

you are a stupid leaf

He didn't lie, whether you like him or not. He answered a question in the negative about whether he was involved in talks with russians regarding the Trump campaign. He never claimed to have never spoken to Russians, as he met with them and many other foreign diplomats in the course of his duties in the Senate. This is pure politics.

What's happening guys?

why?

Yep, Trump was getting some good press and this drops and makes everyone forget.

>MUH RUSSIANS!!!!!

Please go fucking kill yourself, you retarded faggot.

...my place or yours Hill?

I really don't like the Russian thing and I don't think they colluded or did anything improper to sway the election - but pretending this isn't a big issue right now and a huge weak spot for Trump is just putting your fingers in your ears.

It's clear this isn't going away.

This sounds like more nonsense to waste time. So yeah, completely ignoring this.

This the logic I'm going by. If nothing happened to hillary then obviously whatever sessions did or didn't do isn't that bad... Again, basing this on what didn't happen to clinton/obama/bush.

Yes, it's the biggest non-story of the year.

They're going after everyone close to Trump one by one. Got rid of Flynn, clearly attacking Sessions next. Pretty gross.

This was handled in the most incompetent way imaginable and I think most of Sup Forums is just going to pretend its AAA grade fake news. They not only let this gigantic potential issue post Flynn lie until it got sniffed out by the press, but that also let it ruin the momentum from what had been Trumps best day as president ever. That and Sessions recusing himself from the investigation just hours after Spicer said he had no reason to recuse himself either shows yet more incompetent coordinated coordination or the fact Sessions does have something to hide. They should have just gotten all these potentially damaging meetings with Russian officials out in the open all at once and quick to show they had nothing to hide and snuff this shit out. Instead it has festered and let Trumps opponents characterize it however they want. The fact they admitted the Kushner/Flynn meeting with Kislyak hopefully shows they've learned that fucking lesson.
m8 a story could have little more than conjecture but if you have enough "evidence" can go a long ways to shaping normie perceptions or creating a story that sticks. This shit just gives ever more ammo to create a more solid narrative

No shit. This makes me what event happened today they are trying to hide.

Trump getting a great reception to his speech, obviously. He's getting good press and they can't criticise anything in the speech? Roll out a total non-story smear all over the headlines.

Its so transparent it hurts, oh vey shut it down.

Nobody gives a shit, it's not sticking.

How is this Russian shit not sticking? Every new story is making it worse.

Saying it's a non story is not helping. Folks need to figure out how to btfo these allegations once and for all

>MUH HILLARY
Who the fuck said anything about her you faggot? She didn't win. We're talking about Trump and his incompetent staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

She also escaped any form of punishment for the entirety of her campaign (after being found out).
Why should Sessions? (Not that he actually lied - the question was clearly in the context of the election.)

Can't trump just pardon him anyways?

>Every new story is making it worse
For the dems, yeah.

I love drumpf but i hate this little sessions prick.

he tries to pull off this friendly old man act, but you can tell he's a piece of shit. and he lied about russia to get a job out of selfishness, which will hurt trumpfh.

i can't stand him

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

*Drumpft
shill detected

i see you, shareblue

What bullshit?

I just don't know enough about this crazy situation to talk about it

Of course Sup Forums is pretending it isn't happening. It's more or less proof at this stage that le god emperor 'nationalist' committed treason and all these fucks are so invested that heads are firmly in the sand.

I would say inb4 >but Hillary but as you can see, said retards have already begun.

Yeah the evil 'they' are behind it, its all a conspiracy, which is why Flynn and Sessions both stepped down, because they have nothing to hide... erm
Congrats, you're fucking retarded

He broke no law, so there is nothing to pardon.

It's only a story to total retards and failures.

OMG HE HAD A MEETING WITH A RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR WHILE ON A COMMITTEE THAT DEALS WITH RUSSIA LYNCH HIM!

I swear dems (commies DESU) are getting dumber by the day.

Sup Forums is now the Jew
Slide it

Sessions did not step down you raped out nigger.

Yeah

Nothing happened.

Nobody is buying it m8

Lying under oath isn't a crime?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Literally nothing. They're hurting their own narrative with this weak shit.

sessions is talking to the Tuck right now

Naturally, I'm assuming in the case someone did, couldn't that be the case?

Neck yourself cunt.

Here's the exact quote and context if anyone cares to read it.

OP is a retard and dems are suffering from mass trump derangement syndrome.

>"Attorney General Sessions incorrectly answered a question," Gowdy, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told host Martha MacCallum. "That happens almost every day in Congress and there aren’t perjury referrals. People do make mistakes."

>"The Jeff Sessions I know has always been a rule-follower," Gowdy said. "I don’t think he’s going to be talking about campaign-related matters on Capitol grounds, and if he said he forgot about it, he would be about the one millionth person who actually forgot about a fact."

>However, Gowdy added that he was not "prejudging" the matter and noted, "The FBI’s welcome to look at it. If the Senate feels that strongly about it, they can send a referral to the FBI. But simply making a factual error is not tantamount to perjury."

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/rep-gowdy-sessions-statement-not-tantamount-to-perjury.html

Yep, because Sup Forums is more concerned with white teen sluts and who's president is tallest. You know, very political topics.

they are stepping down because it's just not worth it. Probably related: 7 Russian diplomats have died since November. dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-diplomats-are-dropping-dead-and-conspiracies-rise-in-their-place/

Sessions didnt do anything. Do you really believe that Trump is working with the Russians? How does that even make sense. The email hacks? You think trump is going sell out everything because of some dumb ass podesta/DNC emails. The real stink was Hillary own private email server.

Shills gonna be this butthurt for 8 years.

Delicious

kek

Do you swear to tell the truth so help you god?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O

"WE"

>Do you have a moose in your pocket, syrup licker?

It is delish.

Think of this, the deep state is launching all torpedos for no reason. It means that this is all they have left.

>i'm not going to pretend lying under oath isn't bad.

What punishment did both Clintons get for lying under oath btw??

Concern troll
Shareblue thread

>this

seriously WHAT??????

oh we're all supposed to be fucking psychic now

female shitposter detected yet again
gtfo

see
Sessions was in a question session by dems to push the Russia connection meme, and they asked if anyone in the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government, to which he responded he didn't know and that he hadn't had any contact with them.

(((They))) are taking it out of context to mean he was claiming he NEVER had contact with anyone from Russia, which he had to do as a member of the Armed Services Committee when he met with a Russian ambassador, and thus they are trying to claim Sessions is a secret Russian agent because he met with a Russian ambassador. Everyone on the questioning committee would know he is on the ASC and thus met with every major ambassador, the question clearly wasn't aimed at that, but it turns out if the media drops all context it looks bad for sessions.

wasnt against the law and undermining nobody.

Dude literally everyone but Sup Forums and /the_dipstick are buying it.

We need a way to close this thing down that isn't: "le mainstream media" it sounds like the kind of argument a 14yo would make

it wasn't the only time he was questioned about it

>In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.
>Sessions responded with one word: “No.”

it wasn't a one-time mistake, he continuously said he never met any members of the Russian government when he did.
Bonus
>The Washington Post contacted all 26 members of the 2016 Senate Armed Services Committee to see whether any lawmakers besides Sessions met with Kislyak in 2016. Of the 20 lawmakers who responded, every senator, including Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.), said they did not meet with the Russian ambassador last year.

So apparently it's common business for senators in the Armed Services Committee to meet with foreign diplomats, but Sessions is the only one to meet with Russia's, a fact that he conveniently forgot on multiple occasions.

For the dems. After their embarrassing show at the congressional address they needed to demonstrate some maturity. This was a poor move. There's a reason they're bleeding normies.

It's not an issue. If he just ignores it, the news cycle will move on.

The context is right in your fucking quote m8.
>Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election

>about the 2016 election
>2016 election
>2016
>election
>e l e c t i o n

He has had a grand total of 2 meetings, 1 as a member of the ASC, and one when he bumped into him at the RNC, neither were about the election.

I don't know how I can make this easier for you to digest.

Also, we've already found at least 1 dem member of the ASC that lied about Russia, so good on you.

Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury

>Contrary to popular misconception, no crime has occurred when a false statement is (intentionally or unintentionally) made while under oath or subject to penalty—instead, criminal culpability only attaches at the instant the declarant falsely asserts the truth of statements (made or to be made) which are material to the outcome of the proceeding.

>Dude literally everyone but Sup Forums and /the_dipstick are buying it.
Desperation is a stinky cologne, shill. You idiots need to rethink your strategy.

Its funny watching the Demoncrats/Rogue Republicans try and take out the officials with knowledge of government paedophilia.

DEMONCRATS ARE SCARED.

Canadians will never have aussie tier bants. Just give up now and go console/suck off your dog/gf

Because It's hysterical

People are blaming Russia for everything

We're legitimately in the Red Scare 2.0

If we want to stop it, Russia and Russian hackers need to memed hard, like just blaming absolutely everything on them as a joke. Co-opting leftist talking points and using them as a joke is the best defence.

if Trump knows about government pedophilia, why hasn't he revealed the info? Is political revenge more important to him than protecting innocent kids?

Theres nothing going on.

They're smearing him right after pedoesta got into WaPo.

the (((Shadow Government))) will fall and it won't be pretty, believe me.

There's nothing going on right now, leaf.

Who the heck is that?

Typical trumptard
Can you idiots do anything besides deflect

> Sup Forums is just going to pretend its AAA grade fake news.

this is what is going to kill pol. Saying news is inherently fake just because of where it comes from and not what's actually being said is is the kinda shit that killed the SJW movement.

see

You mouth breathing retard.

You and the media you love to fellate let the Trump hysteria cloud their minds, and just like WSJ accusing Pewdiepie of being a nazi by dropping all context, this will backfire hysterically.

Sessions lied
Sup Forums says he did nothing wrong
Sessions recuses himself

Sup Forums is wrong again

Sup Forums has been the new SJW's for ages. I'm going to assume everything continues along the same path and in 4 years Sup Forums acts the same way SJW's do right now. i.e. literal chimpouts and violent attacks on people that disagree with them.

It will be glorious and this website will finally be shut down and I can be free.

We don't do that though, not from what I've seen, the worst you will get is someone greentexting CNN or WaPo when someone posts a CNN or WaPo link, unless of course the story is made up like in this case.

Most of the accusations of pol ignoring all news as fake news comes from the leftists themselves.

Recusing himself was the correct thing to do, even if you feel you did nothing wrong. At least he had the grace to do that unlike Holder and Lynch.

Okay buckwheat.