Anyone else in limbo for a federal government job because of Trump's hiring freeze? I am and it sucks...

Anyone else in limbo for a federal government job because of Trump's hiring freeze? I am and it sucks. I interviewed in early October and got my first postponement on election day. Still not sure when, if ever, I will start

I voted Trump and gave him money

>still regret nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saging shareblue

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728

Are you calling me a shill plant, nigger?

>Anyone else in limbo
There's No such thing as limbo anymore, the Pope said that it doesn't exist, it was just a prank.

Apparently all un-baptized babies now go to heaven

shut up faggot

>>still regret nothing
then why are we here?

Yeah, I EAS'd on 01Dec16, and I had a GS13 job lined up.

Got fucked with hiring freeze, and now I'm taking a break and visiting frog land.

I am wondering if anyone else here is going through what i am shit dick

Get a real job, we have enough government leeches.

>appealing to emotion
>nothing of value said
>no subject to dicuss

OP is a faggot

sage

oh right, federal leo jobs will be done by cuck cops in sanctuary cities

Fuck you leech get a real job instead of sitting on ass taking advantage of the tax payer.

You homos should work for the state like me

Can I get unsalted fries with my mcdouble?

What do you?

Get a job cuck, stop trying to get welfare work

Dude I got a gov job years ago. It takes 18 months after interview to get hired with no freeze.

>working for the fed.
Filthy

No I don't depend on the feds for my money

Stop taking tax dollars faggot

good old trump doing it again. as if hiring a few clerics was the source of some $20 trillion in debt, and not the (((military spending))) that was recently increased.

Usps is hiring left and right. Maybe they dont want you where you applied.

Any monkey can do any federal job, that's why they froze it.

Im a liason for dpss.

You couldn't afford it since unlike him you don't have a job

So get a job with a state agency or in the private sector

i know, we cost such a tiny fraction of any government organization's budget, and people think mr. x just out of college is pocketing billions in diverted money

look at the people who own defense companies, hiring minions to snatch every military RFP. the cost of a national park tour or an accurate tax return is so much less than that cost

>tfw you applied for a job with the Dept of Labor & Statistics
>go to website later on
>DUE TO FREEZE ON FEDERAL HIRING, THERE ARE NO CURRENT JOB LISTINGS

TLDR OP is a fag that's too stupid to get a job in the private sector. And apparently too stupid to get into the public sector too lol

BOP isn't a Leo job

yeah I'm trying to become a CIVMAR so I'm waiting for this bullshit to end

go to the private sector

I got a tentative offer from a federal agency contingent on me passing a background check and passing the bar (not gonna say which one) but I got a message from them a few weeks ago saying that the offer is still open even after the EO.

Sucks about your job, tho.

How do I get a government job where I can just sit around in my office and browse Sup Forums all day

I'd like to put my dick in Ivanka's limbo if you get what I'm saying.

Enter the private market. Starting out in the public sector is a garaunteed life of monotony, bureaucracy, sub-$100k salary, and depression. Just look at literally anyone who works in any public office or administration

>just looking for other whiny faggots like me shit dick

well from what I've seen around here this is the big internet whiny faggot internet forum so you already sound like an oldfag congratulations
what next? will u start whining about how there's a fucking war on jeesusss and chrustmussss now faggot

go work in a usp achmed

>so much butt hurt by cowards

>he thinks the post office is federal

>jonhammdrinking.jpg

But it is user usually during these freezes they make the military and post office exempt.

no it isnt you retard

I still have a job and want unsalted fries with that

I got frozen out by Obama, now you know how I felt faggot when my job as a scientist went bye bye because of sequestration. You will spend 3 months upset about your dream job being btfo'd then spend 3 months job searching while realizing immigrants have taken over everything and work for shit pay, you will then spend 3 months upset over this before you are finally offered a job to suck off a corporatist as he drains you of your life force.

You can get a flame thrower to the face faggot.

You will then spend the next 3 years trying to convince others about how the economy is fucked until you finally give up. Conservatives don't believe you because "muh free market is always good", liberals will never believe you and claim you are a racist for being upset.

This country is fucked

I dont like dq, too high in sodium