HAPPENING LMFAO HAHAHAH SHARIABLUE BTFO RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR SITS WITH DEMS DURING TRUMP ADDRESS

imgur.com/VE6E0RW

That's definitely him. Sergey Kislyak.

[–]OnlyTrump16USA 6 points 47 minutes ago
I'm thinking it's more likely that Putin wanted Hillary to win (they got all that Uranium from her, after all) and are actually working with the secret Obama cabal to fake something to spring on Trump. Crooked Hillary is actually more likely to work out secret crony pay-for-play deals with the Russians.
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply
[–]fastmandanTX 2 points 21 minutes ago
no doubt. why the fuck would the russians want to help trump win? hillary helped them get uranium one done. IF it's 'russian' origin then it would be hillary-hating rogue russian people, similar to the rogue FBI agents who helped get the podesta/DNC emails
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]FullAmpleSallyNC 2 points 19 minutes ago
This is very interesting. Trump has been very careful not to actually buddy up with Putin like he has other major world leaders. He has only said that we should try to get along with them, he would love if we could, but doesn't think it will be possible to strike a deal that Putin will like. What if this whole time the Russians have been trying to take Trump down as well???
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]TrumpIsPattonMAGA 2 points 13 minutes ago
This is very interesting. Trump has been very careful not to actually buddy up with Putin like he has other major world leaders.
He's not buddying up with him at all. The meeting with Abe was buddying(they seemed to get along really well DESU), he seems to just not want to start WW3 with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6894
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT

>RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR SITS WITH DEMS DURING TRUMP ADDRESS

This shit gets more bizarre by the hour.

BUMPING TO WATCH SHAREBLUE BTFO REACTIONS HAHAHAHAH

Does Hillary Clinton remember speaking with notorious Russian spy Kislyak on Christmas Eve? He was able to reach her directly with just a few e-mails

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6894

For anonymous guy, Kislyak sure has easy access to big name dems. How'd he get that whole New START program set up so quickly after Obama took office?

Why could it be he is just another globalist stooge - the hand picked "partner" for Obama chosen BY the Obama transition team as a favor from Medvedev? Only Ambassador since December 08.

None of which was covered in (((CNN)))'s just aired profile on this guy, just tonight named the ringleader of the Russian spies.

bump this shit

Bump for interest

God damn bump. You know this is the right angle when every fucking thread outing this guy gets slid right off the board

He is the key lynch pin in the Obama sedition plot

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

bump for blow out.

Thank you for calling it what it is: SEDITION. No one is calling a spade a spade on Twitter, etc. and it's driving me insane.

Post as widely as possible. Come up with a hashtag.

Why would Putin want to get along with a US President? Without sanctions people would actually blame him for their countries problems and not America.

>Lesson 1: Dems are always guilty of what they accuse their opponents of.

DEM NARRATIVE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Hahahahh

Sessions called this guy a commie today FOR A REASON:

>"Indeed, I thought he was pretty much of an old-style Soviet type ambassador."

Translation: obviously I didn't say shit about shit to this obvious commie fucking spy

Bump

Old news, brah.

But hey, this will surely keep the smoke from rising...

Bump, no sliding this one.

Bump because you think ya hot shit dontcha

Burn in hell shillfag
After dying penniless in the gutter

NO

DEMS DONE

Smart city folk voted for hillary

CODES

what is going on with the text in the Op?

Oh, hi Russian. How's that proxy treating ya?

BUMP

wtf i hate Putin now

i saw some redditfag posted it and was too lazy to remove the other shit cuz i didnt want to poast the link

WE

>That's definitely him. Sergey Kislyak

It sure is.

CNN just reported that this guy has been working in DC for 12 years and goes to lots of DC parties, friendly with everyone.

NO FUCKING CHANCE the Dems didn't recognize him sitting right fucking there.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

>that shirt

Patriotic bump. This needs to spread faster than AIDS in Detroit.

Wow, just wow!

You can kindly fuck off back to that shithole faggot

That is not from the night of Trump's speech. Compare photos of the address to the photo in the OP.

lmao

Cant tell if thats a man or just a british woman.

Been out of the loop can I get a hasty break down?

Dems confirmed Russian-collaborators.
How will they ever recover?
Finished!
Sad.

Kislyak was at RNC AT THE BEHEST of Obama State Dept

It's all coming undone for Obama tonight

I don't recognize any of the people in the pic other than him. Who is he with?

This. This whole phony Russia bullshit cooked up by the establishment is fucking enraging.

good eye. bump for and answer from op.
why are you lying to us, op?

So i assume being anywhere near our ambassador became a capital crime in murka as of recently

BUMP

"Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak (C) was in attendance as US President Donald Trump addressed a joint session of the US Congress on February 28, 2017 © AFP/File / Brendan SMIALOWSKI"

Send this to the God Emperor or Conway

LOL you can see for yourself watch the replay on youtube hahahah. SHARIA BLUE TRY HARDERRRRRRRRRR

>Kislyak

Anyone know who he's sitting with??

THEY WONT

DEMS BTFO

>That is not from the night of Trump's speech.

Except it's confirmed on about 50 sites.

Learn to Google.

FULL STOP!
FULL STOP!
FULL STOP!

anons, go check what's front and center for news within the last few hours.
duckduckgo.com/?q=Sergey+Kislyak&ia=news

this is clearly a part of a dem hit. the shills appear to be trying to get us to escalate this to the twitter bots.

sage shill posts if you have to reply.
unless we want to try to turn this against them somehow.

SHARE BLUE DESPERATE AF

HAHAHAHAH GASP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SO HOW DOES HIM HANGING OUT WITH DEMS HELP THEM....

Bump

TWEET THIS AND THE OP PIC/INFO TO SEAN HANNITY, NOW! AND TUCKER CARLSON!!

This is just fucking funny.

Wat
Is that a bad thing ? It doesn't make sense
>"muh Russians!"
>the Russian in question is sitting with the democrats

Hahaha wow.

Remember who SOLD ALL THAT AMERICAN URANIUM TO RUSSIA??!!!

Protip: It wasn't Trump.
Protip: It was Hillary (and therefore, Obama.)

BUMP

Wtf is going on. Give me a quick rundown

Ditto, I might be an idiot but what does this really mean? If this was really that bad why would he so blatantly sit out there with them?

Bump. Shill this nonstop op. Its all on you now.

why is it always so fucking absurd? every single time, they blame something and it turns out they are fucking doing it and there is video evidence of it and shit. jesus christ

Will shill until the hill gets the pill.

>russian ambassador working with dems
>russian uberhackers working with Trump
Russians are truly chaotic neutral

>I'm thinking it's more likely that Putin wanted Hillary to win
no fucking shit dumbass, thats why they dems are pushing this russian shit so hard on the conservatives

Alright then, if he was sitting with the dems then why are those women not wearing their white protest clothing like we saw during the address?

cause Syria and Ukraine dude

LOL
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf

>I think it's more likely that Putin wanted Hillary to win

They were celebrating at the Kremlin when Trump's victory was announced. How deep do you think this ruse could go?

Nothing suspicious here

They're probably trying to be friends with him so he'll tell them that Sessions said or did something unpatriotic.

I highly doubt Sessions did anything but talk with him in a professional manner.

The libs are going insane so they probably believe their own bullshit.

>why are those women not wearing their white protest clothing like we saw during the address?

Half of them didn't wear white dumbass. Look at what Warren was wearing....

Trump actually was talking to Russians and they betrayed him? I'm not sure I understand

MEME

This

Did you see that on the news user?

>Trump actually was talking to Russians and they betrayed him

Nope.

The Dems are pretending that they don't know "le evil Ruskie man" when it seems they are VERY cosy with him over the past 12 years. Over 30 Dems admit dealing with him

and he's comfortable enough to sit with the Dems on live tv to the entire nation.

Something is extremely fishy.

What were they protesting? Tacky outfits?

bump

bump

We have no idea what they we discussing in this photo, this calls for an independent investigation and many, many recusals.

Is this a part of their master plan?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Bump

Is that Warren?

How does this help them? They will say Trump sat him there on purpose and.....? We can fake clutch pearls and throw their retard logic back at them claiming we don't know what they discussed and must have an inquiry because of it.

HOLY. FuCKING. SHIT. THIS IS BIG.

They are clearly compromised and should resign from their positions.

copypasta from a related thread
Personally, I think Putin contacted Trump's people because he knew they were the only adults in town he could talk to and expect a rational response. Obama and hillary were pushing for a shooting war with him, which he clearly doesn't want. We're not in conflict with Russia, there's no reason to be rattling sabers, and the idea that anyone was talking to him is not the boogeyman they're making it out to be.

This is Benghazi all over - instead of a video tape, they've created this construct that Russia are the enemy, and the reality is, Obama and Hillary are extremely butthurt over Assange and Snowden. The butthurt started with the Olympics, when they started the meme that Russians hate gays and dogs, and it's been ratched up constantly, until the day Obama left the White House. The Dems got caught red fucking handed by wikileaks, and they're desperate to avoid it.

And, on top of that, Putin was helping to put down Isis, and stopping the toppling of that country (funny, they're not demonizing them anymore, are they?), so the Saud oil pipeline could go through. A lot of this no doubt is on the orders of the Sauds, who want SOMETHING for the millions, if not billions that gave to Democrats, to further their agenda, and are now looking at getting nothing for it.

That's why they're tripling down on this Russia bullshit. It's classic Progressive bullshit - don't look at what they're waving their hands and crying about - look at what benefits them the most. They lie at the drop of a hat.

When with Schumer recuse himself??

What the shit is that?

They are playing a dangerous game on CNN and MSNBC stating this guy is functionally a spy. (the implication being that he does so against USA interests / is working with or for Trump as go between back to Putin)

he may well be a spy but if so he is decidedly NOT working with Trump in any way (obvious as to the outcome of Flynn first and now forcing Sessions to do a PC and recuse himself from nothing)., first he is getting his job through the Dem and Obama-friendly Medvedev and then uses his official duties as a cover for tarnishing the cabinet appointees of Trump at the behest and urging of Obama's state dept (provided funding to bring foreign ambassadors to cleveland RNC)

IT IS SEDITION

>What the shit is that?

bread sculpture I think