US Partition Cont

Continued from Greater Pennsylvania Reich thread

In the event of a happening or civil war, this is how the US would ideally be partitioned. The great lakes region as well the west has not been claimed yet, so get to it lads.

Pennsylvania Uber Alles!

Glory to our thousand year reich!

Joseph Smith did nothing wrong

Why does the CSA go the Canadian border?

great lakes region
Greater Hoosier Empire

Why would you have Deseret not restored to its full real borders? It should be Southern Idaho, all of nevada, all of utah, northern arizona, and southeastern california

tfw Illinoisfag. CSA might not trust me, and Chicago niggers/spics will want me dead.

no

As if PA wouldn't be the puppet state of NYC lol

Don't cry, bitch, Ted Nugent is our leader.

Implying a city full of niggers can govern anything

This is probably far more realistic. The Great Lakes would band together, WI, MI, MN, OH, IN, PA and NYS and most of the surrounding states would probably bend the knee to what constitutes essentially America.

Lets fix that and make city states of Portland Or, Seattle Wa, LA Sandiago and San Fran.
This way we keep all the land and resources but remove all the liberals.

How about this?

>He doesn't know about the cleansing

Yes

Fuck off nigger. I'm not a nigger faggot loser like a Hoosier

Does anyone even recognize the German heritage of PA anymore? They did a good job erasing it during the world wars. It's bad here in the south east, I was surrounded by kids growing up who didn't even know Pennsylvania Dutch wasn't dutch and thought their inbred potato nigger ancestors were actually an important part of our history. All the minor cities are overflowing with spics too and 90% of the suburb blue politics is because of the Catholicucks.

>Irish immigration was a mistake

>mfw Tennessee is blue

We will never follow Michigan