So let me get this straight. Some of you want to #freemartinshkreli because he's a real life troll...

So let me get this straight. Some of you want to #freemartinshkreli because he's a real life troll. His latest stunt put him in jail for committing a ponzi scheme in which he "misled investors in his hedge fund and looted a publicly traded company to cover his misdeeds." I've seen his videos where he argues with other people; he is very self-righteous. I think he got what he deserved. What is your opinion Sup Forums?

He's a faggot. His trolling is somewhat amusing, but that act wears thin pretty quickly.

He was never our guy.

Massive attention whore.

fuck you shit head, he is a god at trolling medical insurence companies, which are evil incarnate.

what am i looking at?

This. It's amusing to see him piss of people but I would fuck him up if I found myself alone with him.

i dont get it was he doing it for the greater good? or did he become just as corrupt? he didn't have to take part...

He's not in jail though?

hes based and you and your shill troop are transparent in your act

JEB SURGE!

hes out on bail, when is his court date? has he had a verdict?

does anyone know how to contact him on google hangouts?

Insurance companies are a result of shitty regulation of our healthcare markets. If the government got the fuck out then health insurance would be no more controversial than auto insurance.

Shkreli is a "cash me outside" level attention whore and even posting in this thread is more than he deserves.

hop on his discord

link?

redditors

The entire premise of his reasoning was "everyone else does it" like that absolves him of any of the blame.

The reality is everyone else was doing it because "everyone else does it" so really, he's literally just a cup of the exact same pile of shit that he was a part of, you know?

Like, If you go to a liberal hippy music festival in California and go to where all the port-o-potties are and reach your arm down in the shit pit and scoop up an entire thermos full of shit, that is Martin Shkrelli.

If you're trying to dump and clean all that shit, you don't just put that one scoop of Martin shkrelli on a velvet pillow, you fucking burn it like you would with the rest of the liberal hippy shit.

He's just shit.

Extremely punchable face. I would punch that if I seen it in real life.

1 guy fucking over an insurance company while not hurting the common person is somehow corrupt? Mind you most of the money he gains goes into the drug/research field were is should be and away from Jewish insurgence companies

This is one of the most reddit posts I've seen on Sup Forums.

i think we need some morality and sense here: i thought the same thing. he was doing it because everyone else was.

why are you here?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Reddit u have no power here go tell stories somewhere else

free (you)s

>mfw

Release him.

He was one of us, regardless of your personal opinion, this it's tiny veiled attack on our extremely hierarchical structure.

He's in jail?

He's a rich genius and he'll still be a rich genius even if he goes to jail (which he probably won't anyway). Many of you losers could learn a thing or two from shkreli, he's a great rags-to-riches story

Martin Shkreli Has Been Funding The Alt-Right

Is it true that Shkreli admitted to being a high functioning autist? Someone claimed it on here a while ago but I never found any proof

Looks like a ugly pedo.. could care less about his weak ass trolling.

>high functioning autist
>high functioning
>high
>functioning
>autist

looks like a ugly pedo...yet bangs fine ass hoes. guess that comes with being a millionaire.

Is this supposed to be Martin??? Or am I laughing at the comment from "Jeb"???

he's not in jail though

hoyll shit read the thread