Whats the most Nigger place you have been?

Whats the most Nigger place you have been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndBjraV-3UY
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

detrioit
buffalo
Memphis

I live in it

Toss up between LA and Raleigh, NC

The negros in LA ignored me, they were affable in NC though.

South Atlanta
St. Louis
Chicago
>Seattle west of 4rd

where?

Baltimore projects followed by Newark projects . I used to smoke crack.

London

My hometown is 99% white

Camden NJ

I only drove through to see the aquarium though

casper

Im a white guy who was raised in south Atlanta, GA. Wouldn't recommend it.

what was it like?

Inside OP's head. It's all black people with massive BBC's in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndBjraV-3UY

South Africa

Murica, I had never seen a negro until i got to JFK, some ugly shit that is.

Richmond, VA
You know you're in a land God forgot when there are actual tumbleweaves rolling around in the streets

The west coast is full of white niggers aka meth heads...Sacramento and Portland for sure. East coast, Baltimore and DC have awful black people and the homeless will stop your car while you're driving to ask for food and money

Vic, Melbourne, Sunshine

Jackson, Mississippi.

I win the thread.

Washington DC. Horrible place. Blackest city in the US. Literally saw blacks getting arrested by police every five minutes of walking.

Antwerp

Argentina

>cranial accessories
>shit on your head
Great stand up.

Here.

Erie, Pennsylvania

>Whats the most Nigger place you have been?

usa

live in st.louis

Absolutely shit. The only white people in the neighborhood was my family, an old man and his son across the street, and a family with a kid a year older then me 5 or 6 doors down. All the other houses in the area was filled with aggressive dindus, could barely even play in my front yard without being glared at. When i reached the teenage years fighting with said dindus was fairly common for me. Did i mention quite a few were muslim?

Have you even been to the Sudan? Or outside of the bogan outer-north suburbs of Melbourne?

Detroit
Memphis
Close to where I live.

Kingston, Jamaica....

100% black, insane crime rate... Made places like Detroit look nice in comparison

Detroit for 2 days when I was 11.

Of course, I ended up seeing a nigger trying to hotwire a car.

Living in kc, i saw my fair share of those gassable little brown people

compton

North Montreal
Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata)
although in both cases it's niggers of the coconut variety and they aren't *that* bad, they tend to be less prone to chimpouts.

As for the US, Newark looked somewhat like OP's pic but it was morning when I passed through, barely saw any basketball americans.

Past I-65 from Indianapolis towards Chicago the roads get fucky and GPS reroutes you onto the Broadway exit into Gary if you mess up. That's probably the blackest city I've been in. Coincidentally the shittiest I've been in too

Birmingham Alabama, it literally smelt like shit in some place and there were ridiculous amounts of kfcs.

Baltimore MD
It's really sad because you can see how lovely the city was a long time ago and the niggers just nigged it up to the 10th power.

America

My neighborhood.

Ferguson during the riots.

It's why I'm here now.

in the 90s? isnt it all mexican now

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[29] down from 39.1% in 1970.[30]

"pls send help" - Gary, IN

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
any dense green area

My home town is the least white place I've ever been.

nah
but I've seen many bogans come out of their train lines
blacks avoid peak hour for some reason

safeway off maryland ave in SE DC on the first or fifteenth.

I went for a concert, the place was near the inner harbor and still tons and tons of aggressive homeless all over.

Orange Mound, Memphis, TN.

usa

Fuckin Memphis dude. Never want to go there again.

Orange Mound, a neighborhood located in southeast Memphis, Tennessee, was the first African-American neighborhood in the United States to be built by African-Americans.[1]
Built on the grounds of the former Deaderick plantation, the Orange Mound subdivision was developed for African-Americans in the 1890s to provide affordable land and residences for the less wealthy.[2]

Lullz

dunno, the neighborhood I was in was full of niggers and fried chicken places, maybe 3-5 years ago

Belize

Geneva Switzerland

That place was something else

Houston at night

never again

West Monroe, Louisiana.
It was like being in another country.

besides, mexis are honorary niggers in LA

Sup Forums

Either San Antonio or Charlotte.

East St. Louis and Memphrica

DC fag here, any poor area of dc. just go in to any fast food place and the bathrooms will be destroyed and there will be loud unintelligible shouting. the other anons are right about baltimore, newarks, areas of philly, etc. any of the city areas of the mid atlantic coast are definitely the worst part of the US.

Compton

Mt Vernon square is still nice till the sun goes down and Hamden is okay but you always got roving packs of niggers everywhere. It's even out in Towson and Middle River and Essex. The places whites went to get away from city niggers. Don;t you niggers understand? WE DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING US. Then they stand around like dumb baboons and wonder why we hate them so much. Your all like unwanted party crashers that stay even after the host asks you to leave and you know your not welcome.

your moms house

South Dallas off MLK boulevard

Why is every MLK Blvd a shit hole? No matter the state?

I live in South Side Chicago

I almost got mugged by four blacks the other night and barely escaped, cops were called. The next day I was griping about it to my friend and some EMTs overheard and subtly made fun of me for being such a huge pussy that I care about an almost-mugging.

One of the storekeepers was telling me she has bullet holes in her car. She lives in the "good" area.

I live in fayetteville, NC. Moved here from Akron, Oh. It's the niggest place I've lived in my life. but southerners are demonstrably the nicest people in america. Still, niggers gonna nig.

get a conceal carry permit.

Inside your mom

Are the super mutants a problem there?

I go down to Grant Street to get fried chicken from Harolds. It's pretty dark around there.

East St. Louis, IL

Central Los Angeles.
It's actually pretty sad. Only really old niggers are left and their entire city has been taken over by cholos.

What's that building building in the center with the little white dome?

I grew up in the white suburbs just outside of that cancerous city, and yet I still went to a school that 50% black.
Jesus fucking Christ. It was a zoo from K to twelve. I hated every day of it.
It was punishment for not trying hard enough in school and staying in the standardized classes.
I knew I should've just turned my work in and stopped procrastinating.
Those honors kiddies had the easiest tests, I don't even know what the point of that system is.

Baltimore
Southeast D.C.
Chicago

Wow when did Erie get nigged?

I lived near STL in Illinois (Carbondale) and they rioted and went full dindu for months. was a fucking mess. The local tv didn't bother reporting it was a clean shooting either.

About 100 of them were rioting outside my apartment complex, beat a tow truck driver unconscious, were destroying shit and threatened my dog. I had to brandish a pistol so they wouldn't break my sliding door. Cops didn't come for like 2 hours.

Called a few vet buddies over who lived there too and we were all packing hoping they'd try to come in again.

Live in CO now. Mexicans aren't like that for the most part. Around here at least.

Doesent all this show that blacks in the US aren't actually dependent on government help though?

Surely if they were, you'd see improvements at least a little bit?

That's just muzzies mate.

Oakland

>the same word twice

Working on it, but it's difficult because I'm a non-resident alien. But since I'm living in the States I want to learn more about responsible gun ownership, because it's a big part of American life and I want to assimilate into the culture here.

What would you have done in that situation? Pulled your gun? I was thinking about that after it happened. It was four of them. What would have happened if more than one was armed? What if they had their gun out already? Most robberies around here are at gunpoint.

what did they say about ur dog?

Baltimore, Washington D.C.

You ever been to 44th and Cottage Grove? I used to hang out there when LEADERS had a store there.

Philadelphia. Democratic sanctuary city shithole with the most faggot mayor ever.

Lewisham

It genuinely does. I've been several times for different reasons, mostly stick to the Michigan lake coast on the sand dunes because I bird watch and that's imo the best bird watching spot in the country, but man when you drive through some of those neighborhoods it's just total desolation. No business anywhere, one abandoned house in everything three you drive past it seems, fucking horrible pothole stricken roads, dreary climate. it's a fucking dump man. stopped into a gas station once and the car wash beside it was called "Da wash", written with spray paint on fucking cardboard.

im like 45 mins from you but in a 95% white town

NYC, East Harlem. That place should be firebombed

Where were you at in Little Heroin City, OH?

Aurora, Illinois. Nigs and Spics everywhere. Glad I left that shithole.

Paris, France
Richmond, VA
London

Pottery.