Boys of different races say they look same because of haircut

>A 5-year-old white boy from Kentucky wanted to get his hair cut so he could look just like his best friend, who is black. Jax's mom, Lydia Rosebush of Louisville, told InsideEdition.com that he wanted his hair buzzed down to his scalp just like his buddy, Reddy, also 5.

How inspiring...

Who gives a shit, fuck off faggot

Sup Forums BTFO

racism is TAUGHT not learned you fucking bigots

Cute!

no u fuck off faggot

Not even close, that niglet is the closest to chimp I've ever seen

It's cute, and I hope the black kid in spite of his racial handicaps, grows up to be a proper patriotic God fearing American and not just another worthless nigger.

so now hes a racist skinhead

>Jax's mom, Lydia Rosebush

(((Rosebush)))?

>Brown eyes
>White
Subhuman.

>because 5 year old toddlers said something it should have some sort of huge philosophical impact
WOOOOOAAAAAAH BROOO THIS SHIT IS LIKE *inhales* SO FUCKING DEEP DUDE

inb4 be becomes a methhead on Cops

that guy is a jew, dumbshitter

Wow I didn't know that!
My post was quite serious, but thanks for correcting me.

>racism is TAUGHT not learned you fucking bigots
"Racism" is just ingroup preference, and whites are the only people punished for it. It is simply group identity, and an acknowledgement that groups and their traits vary. Preference for certain traits is NATURE which is why all organisms SELECT for specific unique traits.

Fucking leaf...

wtf happened to adam sessler

5pbp

Oh great another fucking Shaun king.

Massa's son got a new friend, how cute. Hope this one doesn't get sold again...

>Send this to brother
>He replies "The bigger probably stole his hair"
Who else has red pulled family?

These babies are so cute, awwwww.

Why is this national fucking news?

How many toys did they get for this stunt?
Take a loot at the faces, even at a young age you can see the pure, angelic altruism in the face of the child on the right and the bestial, aggressive rage on the face of the animal on the right.

He went full 14/88, even more extreme than Steven Crowder...

>reddy
reddy 4 rape charges

I remember when I was that age or so, in preschool, and I became friends with a black kid, and I asked my mom why he had dark skin. That was when I learned about skin pigmentation.

Unless that white kid is stupid he damn well knows his friend looks nothing like him.

The kid is either retarded, or the story is fake.
It's a scientific fact that children begin to recognize racial difference as early as infancy, they aren't colorblind.