Time to delete Sup Forums?

Mexican intellectual just destroyed the alt right

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/837501790820118529

FUCK YEAH

POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOREVER

DELETE POLL NOW

isnt that technically a crime? War of Mexican aggression when?

Fence =/= The Wall™

Just put an automatic turret every few hundred yards. Problem solved.

Trumptards completely destroyed yet again.

A wall costs $100 billion dollars.
Defeating the wall takes only a ladder or a rope.

Kek does not lie

Trump hasn't installed the killer laser beams yet

thats a fence. wait till trump build a wall from the blueprints of his jew masters.

Violates the NAP

Political Scientist here.

Is this what American society has come to? Can't even make a point without being ridiculed?

Corporations have too much power in America and Hillary Clinton would've given the power back to the people and dismantled that wall!

too bad he didn't fall and break his neck.

heh

Do you think he got deported?

The wall is a symbol that increases the barrier to entry. The wall says "you are not welcome."

Isn't the wall built on American property? Meaning that even if you're on the other side you are still on American soil?

Wait so what he is saying is the current border protection is not enough, so we need more.

So he literally just proved that we need the wall instead of fence?

The wall just got 10 feet higher

This guy is a huge faggot though, stupid publicity stunt.

Somehow this made me start supporting a wall even though I voted for Hillary.

are you serious.

>Hillary Killtons would have given the power back to the people

Was he shot as he came over the top? I'm sure a well-regulated militia could be organized for such a purpose...

Texan ranchers on the border 100% disagree with the fed taking over their property. Look up wet foot dry foot and that will explain a lot

This is awesome to see. Can I haz my Savage .308 to scope it in pls?

with ropes and ladders that are made in America

even when we loose we win

>fence

So do liberals think border security just doesn't do anything? Do they really think there'd be no difference if border patrol just vanished tomorrow?

>Mexican politician illegally enters the United States
>Gets deported back to Mexico by ICE

By "Savage" do you mean Native American? If not, that's pretty racist.

So 100 billion. About half of what we spend on benefits for illegal aliens every 5 years. Also don't forget that Trump promised sensors on the wall and it will be at least 7 feet underground so no tunnels either.

>Mexican intellectuals
>Thinking this doesn't prove exactly Trumps point.

Pick 2

>Texan ranchers on the border 100% disagree with the fed taking over their property.
They already did
back in 2008

Oh how I wish this happened

Defeating the illegal takes only a wall or a rope.

The same Hillary Clinton who said you have to have a "private and public position on policy" in a closed door speech to Goldman Sachs executives?

>Political Scientist here.
Hope you actually made a career out of paying thousands of dollars to be indoctrinated.

*gunshot rings out*

Yes. But she was quoting Abraham Lincoln (a rebuplican) if I'm not mistaken

I go into Canada quite a bit and you usually cross into the USA or Canada miles before you come to the border gate.

>local thief smashes neighborhood windows to show how absurd homes are

You know what would be cheaper than a wall?

>Implying the wall would be those shitty little border fences

Pic related is the actual diagram

Ropes and ladders can also be made in other places. Sometimes they can even be homemade with a simple knife or pair of scissors.

You're not doing the math properly.

At the moment:
$200 billion (you claim) for benefits for undocumented people (though this number seems completely wrong, but we'll run with it.
= -$200 billion

New situation:
$100 billion for a wall
$180 billion for for benefits for undocumented people (let's assume a slight decline)
$50 million increase in profits for American companies that manufacture ladders and ropes
= -$280 billion (the $50 million profit becomes a negligible rounding error)

Why are you advocating for the latter?

A mexican "intellectual" proving the fact that a wall is neede to stop illegal immigration. Priceless.

EVERYONE DO YOUR AMERICAN DUTY AND REPORT THIS FUCKER TO DHS

No she just justified it by bringing up Abraham Lincoln. Awkwardly, I might add.

>inb4 he stays on the US side

Political scientist here. You're full of shit.

The woman is openly pro-corruption, a walking personification of everything wrong with politics. So repugnant in fact that she lost an election to a reality TV star despite having big business, the media and the political establishment behind her.

If you honestly believe somebody who complained about ethical rules concerning conflicts of interest in politics because “there is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” you truly are delusional.

Why don't we just use mines?

that's because borders are unimportant, arbitrary lines that are made to separate and divide people based on race and nationality to stop the proletariat from uniting under a global initiative to stop world unemployment, hunger, poverty, and unfairness

isnt that why he wants to build a wall?

>get passed minefield
>strap nuclear mines on feet
>cruise past all other traps
>plant nuclear mines under diamond force field
>detonate them
>use hole to crawl under Trump Tower
>am now in America

its like you didn't even try

I agree, when are you moving back to India to rally your people?

There are two types of gloablist shills on /pol
1. Those paid by Soros.
2. Those stupid enough to be true believers but lack the agency to get paid by Soros.

Report me to DHS and you'll feel the wrath of the emu as has never been felt before. You don't want to start yet another unnecessary international antagonism.

not an argument

DRUMPF BTFO

Try that when we put barbed wire on top and side of the wall when it's finished..

>no one called the cops so they could legally kill him for crossing into our country illegally

Good luck climbing a 50 foot wall

Human rights

What did the emu mean by this?

nah, he just proved Mexicans don't obey laws no matter how educated

nothing says we cannot use barbed wire tho.

>the human right to cross the border

wut?

Whose?

isn't this picture illegal in australia?

So he thinks the US should dig a trench and fill it with crocodiles?

That fat fuck used a ladder and had to be pushed from behind to climb to the top.

I want to get a nuclear mine into that snake pit SO BAD

It's almost like the entire point of the 'wall' was to siphon dollars away from gullible retards, like the plenty that browse this board and defend a moron non-stop

Damn, you are fast
>Antipersonnel landmines are weapons that cannot discriminate between a civilian or a soldier, and wind up killing and maiming civilians that step on them or pick them up long after a conflict. The 1997 Mine Ban Treaty comprehensively bans the use, production, stockpiling, and transfer of antipersonnel mines, and requires states to destroy their stockpiles and clear all mined areas as well as assist landmine survivors. A total of 162 states have joined the Mine Ban Treaty and are making progress in achieving a mine-free world. Despite banning production, acquisition and transfer of antipersonnel mines as well as their use except in the Korean Peninsula, the United States has yet to sign the Mine Ban Treaty. Human Rights Watch is a founding member of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL), 1997 Nobel Peace Co-Laureate together with its coordinator Jody Williams, and contributes to its Landmine Monitor report.

Echidnas have penises with the same four-headed structure. It's surprisingly common for Australians to have quad-dicks. Beware, you uni-dicked weaklings. Your women are no match for us.

Nobody gives a fuck if this spick fuck climbed a fence, fucking shoot 'em if they come over the wall. Gas 'em Boys.

So are we to take it that illegal immigrants are disrespectful of American laws? Of course... they are illegal. Not only are illegal immigrants... illegal. They are also assholes who hate the country they are breaking into.

>spic complicit in the exportation of crime, drugs, and human trafficking proves we need a big beautiful wall on the border

temporary razorwire until the Trump wall is complete when.

that's an echidna's dick, not an emu's

here you go

Yeah it's easy when the sentry robots aren't there, obviously.

>time to delete Sup Forums?
yes. the only reason to have this board is for me to annoy butthurt nazis.

>A wall costs $100 billion dollars.
You realize that illegal aliens cost us over $113 billion a year, right?

If a wall only costs $100b, it'll pay for itself within the first year.

>1 XX foot wall x 700 miles
>1 XX and 1 foot ladder

One costs Billions and doesn't work when facing the other which costs Tens of dollars.

I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER RECOVER

>implying the wall wont have barbed wire on top

>political scientist

>US has yet to sign the Mine Ban Treaty

MINEFIELD ON THE BORDER, WHEN?

my neighbor built a fence to keep rabbits out...
i built a wall to keep all living creatures out.
my neighbors plants keep getting eaten still
nothing has touched my plants.

We're all on a winning high, nobody gives a shit about your opinions, Muhammad.

>mexican intellectual tries to show the world a "border wall" can't stop them from crossing illegally
>instead, accidentally shows the world how "totally absurd" the current border fence is and how it really needs to be improved

This is considered an invasion.
He should be arrested immediately.

>walls are 100% effective so let's just ignore our borders

Follow up article:

A regular guy shoots a man in the face and kills him to show how "totally absurd" a law against murder would be

>fence

These retards might as well just keep being stupid. It's mind boggling at this point.

sure u can climb it, but once you're over it you know unequivocally you just passed the border and can be shot by border patrol.

it coulda been a picket fence but cars can smash em pre easy, its just a physical representation of the border so border patrol knows fo sho

This leaf gets it

idk man that seems impossible

ICE pls

Kys you fucking faggit

Let's see him try it with machine gun turrets armed by ICE.